It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd (ufo,orb,dust?) photos! The start of my storie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello people,
I really wanted to post and ask a few questions about some things and maybe share some of what I have in my personal collection but for now I don't want to give any info about me except that im from northern U.S.A ... I do the kinda work that lets just say this kinda public posting of this experience wouldn't help my business life but im just starting to not care anymore so anyhow im not a writer and yes you will see me spell things wrong so please try to bare with my style/mess of writing..Please?
About 2 years ago I got a Kodak camera and would take pics and sometimes would get some odd stuff but nothing that someone with the simple sense to say "hay thats what you get with a 4mp camera set on auto" and that is true sometimes but I have since gotten very into photography and as I have upgraded my equipment my skill has done the same so now that excuse doesn't fly as well as it used to.
The strange thing about my story is that every day I go out and take pictures (allot,hundreds a day) of whatever it may be bugs,trees,buildings,animals and the SKY ! (DA DA DA!) It seems that everyday that i do i get other things in my photos (eg. orbs/dust , lately UFOs, realty cool stars or meteors? ). At first I didn't pay much attention to most of them or even notice them but then I would notice more and more and now it is to the point that almost every day that I go out I pop off a good few photos with something odd in them and most of the time I didn't even see them but lately I have been trying to see them and 1/2 the time I do.. So I just start popping off shots with my camera and I get some really odd stuff that just isn't normal (at lest for me) and man do I have allot of pics because every day I probably pop off about a few hundred pics on an average which out of that really only will probably have “three really odd pics” and I have only showed them to my ma dukes and my girl.. So for a good year I have been popping shots with intent to capture something odd on film but i always find a reason not to share them.. Not in a greedy way but more like I don't know if im nervous..Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't even be sticking my nose where it might not belong and to be honest I have been scared like a little girl (probably worse..ha!). Even if I try not to get pics and I have tried not to but it doesn't work?? Its like whatever "it" is "it" just has to make it onto at least 1 of my photos as if just to let me know "its" still around and most of the times "it" is stuff in the sky but i have had "orb" pics and did post a vid awhile back on youtube (honestly because it freaked me out and i needed to hear a explanation) I'll post the link to that vid for ya'll here.www.youtube.com...
With regard to all my other pics and my small/short vid footage I have that I cant explain maybe I will post a few but im just not sure yet.. All of my pictures are original and still have the "EXIF" data or whatever that is they use to Analise photos to make sure it hasn't be taken apart or played with. (i think?) Pretty much they are fresh off the SD memory card onto the HD and encrypted (O yeah I said it... I encrypt my data BIG TIME! )..
So I guess this was just kinda me testing the water here in my own way and ill read any responses or advice as well and go from there...
PS. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot but it had such a mix that I figured this was best but feel free to relocate it as needed.
Thanks!
See ya on another post..
Later,
justuserg2.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by justuserg2]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Welcome! There is clearly something unexplained going on in the sky's here and likely the UK and Canada as well. From your comments you have been reading a lot of the threads. I've said it before..the day of photographic/video evidence holding any water may be gone. I really don't know what evidence actually would mean anything. Even if I had a flying saucer and drove it to the white house lawn with a thousand reporters..wouldn't matter. Don't want to discourage at all just the hard reality around here.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjectsI've said it before..the day of photographic/video evidence holding any water may be gone. I really don't know what evidence actually would mean anything. Even if I had a flying saucer and drove it to the white house lawn with a thousand reporters..wouldn't matter. Don't want to discourage at all just the hard reality around here.

I personally believe that's why experiences are coming to people so personally. Truth has become irrelevant unless it's personal thanks to a society awash in media's pale shadows of reality. And I don't think that's all a bad thing.

And justuserg2, I know quite well how harrowing these experiences can be. My advice is to relax and enjoy the ride as much as possible. Be cautious and courageous. Peace

[edit on 12-9-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i believe the majority of the haoxes are designed to descredit the truthful factual accounts by those who wish to keep us from the reality of the situation.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hi Just
For me it began this March. An amazing ride- I am wondering what it is about.
I put some of my pictures up here..
vtorbs.webs.com...
Take a look and let me know what you think. thanks

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJG56
Hi Just
For me it began this March. An amazing ride- I am wondering what it is about.
I put some of my pictures up here..
vtorbs.webs.com...
Take a look and let me know what you think. thanks

Awesome!

Some of the orbs that you see seem to have shapes in them.....
Are the trees only trees of they have something special in them?

Also, you should try clearing the " Lantern " picture to try and see what it has in it, cause it's not only a lantern, there seem to be bigger then just a lantern, at the left of the "Lantern", there is something else that I can't identify.

Keep it up! Good that you found a "Passion"!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Deep Thoughts]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
to be completly honest for the small "orbs" you see, i just think you need to clean your camera lens

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi DAn
I have experimented with loads of pictures- to prove or disprove- and yes
I have cleaned the lens. My camera is new and I have checked the lens to be sure it is clean/ not fogged etc. I have experimented with blowing dust in front of the lens and taken pics at spaced times. The dust circles are different tahn these orbs... especially the interiors, and they are not as thick or fuzzy looking as what I am getting. I have also done 'lens flare' experiments, and now I can definitely tell the difference.

I've taken series of pictures, in all weather- wet/ dry/ windy/ calm and while i dont claim anything- I also CAN"T explain what is going on.

I just went to the site and am thinking you may be referring to the small white rain drops in some of the pictures. yes?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by MJG56]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deep Thoughts

hi Deep-
I have a very basic photo editor. How would I clear the picture? Do you have a program you could recommend. Or would you tell me how it is done. I cant enlarge them either so it is hard to see the interiors.
I like my trees
taking pics at night has allowed me to focus on them individually. In the day they seem to clump together.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJG56
reply to post by Deep Thoughts

hi Deep-
I have a very basic photo editor. How would I clear the picture? Do you have a program you could recommend. Or would you tell me how it is done. I cant enlarge them either so it is hard to see the interiors.
I like my trees
taking pics at night has allowed me to focus on them individually. In the day they seem to clump together.

Unfortunately, I don't have any programs for this kind of thing, and I don't have any knowledge at all about photography to be honest...
I guess your best chance is with PhotoShop....(only one I know of).

top topics

join