It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the worst conspiracy theory you've ever heard?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The funniest lately is anything to do with CERN creating a blackhole and swallowing the planet or any other mind numbing stupidity like cause earth quakes, tsunamis, sun disturbances.

It frustrates me how lately people are (lazily) using that as a default for anything that goes wrong. "I saw X, it must be CERN (or HAARP)!"

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Here's my worst...,

Within the CIA /FBI/M5 etc. are black organizations who traffic in abducted children world-wide. The elite social class and mega wealthy are the 'consumers' who pay top dollar for 'disposable' sex-toys which are never seen again of course.

Thank you, that is a good one

It's far more likely that the parents or some other close family member has abducted or murdered the children if they are indeed missing, which in its own way, is probably more horrible than the sex ring.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Here's my worst...,

Within the CIA /FBI/M5 etc. are black organizations who traffic in abducted children world-wide. The elite social class and mega wealthy are the 'consumers' who pay top dollar for 'disposable' sex-toys which are never seen again of course.

And of course there's the whole baby-eating Queen of England thing..., that one's a hard sell for sure.

Yes! I almost forgot about this one. Alex Jones is the main perpetrator of this and it's beyond ignorant. Don't forget the secret rape rooms in the white house where cheney and bush go to do drugs and molest children (acquired by the CIA of course)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yes! I almost forgot about this one. Alex Jones is the main perpetrator of this and it's beyond ignorant. Don't forget the secret rape rooms in the white house where cheney and bush go to do drugs and molest children (acquired by the CIA of course)

I have such mixed feelings about Mr. Jones

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

But that's not fair!!!

Ah, shaddup, you Indigo whelp.

Welcome to Earth.

Uh, excuse me, but I'm from, like, Orion.

Whatever.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Perhaps we'll differ here, but IMO, Mr. Jones is a fear-mongering hack who sounds eerily like Rush Limbaugh
, and whose sole purpose is to simply make a whole lot of sound and fury signifying dis-information.

And perhaps someone will add this theory of mine to this great list.

Like, whatever.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Not to support any specific conclusion here my friends, but I do not think it's ignorant to consider the possibility of an organized group that abducts children for unknown reasons.

There seems to exist, a group called 'The Finders'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

I second that. While Bush and Dick may not be snorting rails in the Oval Office, there is some evidence that such a high-level sex ring existed.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

Perhaps we'll differ here, but IMO, Mr. Jones is a fear-mongering hack who sounds eerily like Rush Limbaugh
, and whose sole purpose is to simply make a whole lot of sound and fury signifying dis-information.

And perhaps someone will add this theory of mine to this great list.

Like, whatever.

We disagree only on technicalities.

I think his message of an encroaching police state is a very valid one we should all take to heart.

However his conduct--especially his recent conduct at the DNC--proves that he has less than altruistic motivations, IMO.

I lost respect for him completely when he got on C2C and started screaming about the Illuminati trying to excute him and make it look like a suicide.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to FewWorldOrder and ItsTheQuestion[/url]

I don't rule it out. But, I do not like the way that some people see "satanic sex abuse ring" behind every missing persons case. It's an easy out to tack on to a situation that can't otherwise be explained.

A lot of the evidence for that stuff rests on "recovered memories" which has been debunked.

Lives have been, and probably still are, ruined by prosecutions based on RMs, plus it's reletively easy to levy false sexual accusitions.

All of that stuff just convalutes the efforts to help people who may actually be abused.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I agree that he's exposing the very real on-set of a police state. Hate to be such a doomsayer, but lately, I find myself resigned to the reality of our world. [I'll refrain from using the 'barf' emoticon, lest it gets "played out" in my posts]

I'll admit, when I was new to these forums, some of Jones' work opened my eyes to things like Bohemian Grove, the Bilderbergers, etc.

However, his tactics don't seem to encourage any real and effective opposition to this so-called "New World Order". Maybe his strategy is to get the basement brigade some sun. "Illuminate" them, as it were.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

I agree that he's exposing the very real on-set of a police state. Hate to be such a doomsayer, but lately, I find myself resigned to the reality of our world. [I'll refrain from using the 'barf' emoticon, lest it gets "played out" in my posts]

I'll admit, when I was new to these forums, some of Jones' work opened my eyes to things like Bohemian Grove, the Bilderbergers, etc.

However, his tactics don't seem to encourage any real and effective opposition to this so-called "New World Order". Maybe his strategy is to get the basement brigade some sun. "Illuminate" them, as it were.

To me he also seems like one of those people that wants to take all power from the police and government, without realizing that there has to be a balance in order for the nation to function at all.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ahhh this is getting good. I don't really know what to think about AJ. He seems to use a lot of scare tactics (which I definitely do not agree with) I'm not sure if he is CIA like some believe, but I do think that he has a hidden agenda. This is how he makes his money...Why not sensationalize a little

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
ahhh this is getting good. I don't really know what to think about AJ. He seems to use a lot of scare tactics (which I definitely do not agree with) I'm not sure if he is CIA like some believe, but I do think that he has a hidden agenda. This is how he makes his money...Why not sensationalize a little

Michael Moore has exactly the same complex, IMO.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i have to agree with most on here, religon.

note religon, not the exsistence of a god or some sort of inteligent design to the universe.

god did'nt write the bible. jesus did'nt write the bible. all the stroies in the bible come from scrolls and texts and passed down stories that cannot be proved even happened.

man wrote the bible then claimed it is the word of god/jesus, all we have is
the people who wrote the bible words for it. it is not the word of god or jesus, it is the word of god and jesus through man.

and we all know what man is like. there is no gaurentee things were not changed and no proof any of the events actually happened how written.

the vatican has lots of scrolls and texts that are not allowed to be seen. if these texts prove god and jesus exsisted why hide them?

people believe all this stuff based on nothing other than heresay. so it has to rank as one of the worst conspiracy theorys ever heard.

the book is obviously written by man to control man, to use fear(of hell) to control how you live, think, and act.

just ask anyone who believes in religon a question about something, rather than give you their own thoughts and opinions, they pick up a book and read of a passage. the bible should be called "how i should think"

classic mind control.

edits: grammer(missing words like: of)

[edit on 12-9-2008 by lifeform]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I believe that anything can be possible, as I learned the ways of the world are extremely different than what society tells you, but I believe that Icke has made an incredible claim that needs even more incredible proof or evidence that he has (or he tells). I'm with you on what he adamantly believes, for instance he talks about other dimensions like a proven, undeniable fact. I laughed at the "David Icke is a reptile" thread though.

Another stupid, stupid thing (not really a conspiracy but worth mentioning) was Y2K, worldwide bank and financial collapse.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh yes, and this just needs to be said already...

Nibiru!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

I meant this as a thread for goofy and stu[id conspiricies, but some of the things that people are bringing up are great.

I would disagree with you in that I think it's just human nature to create religions, because we have such an innate desire to define what is around us. So I do not think that the existance of religion itself is conspiritorial at all.

There is no of history at all where there wasn't a religion of some kind in place.

However some of the conspiracies that come to exist because of religion are priceless.

Like the Teletubbies being gay conversion tools

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Oh yes, and this just needs to be said already...

Nibiru!!!

We'll see...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join