It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Missing Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
North Korea Blocks Discussion of Abductions, Kidnappings if Japan Attends Talks
North Korea said Saturday it will not allow Japan to join multilateral talks over its nuclear weapons program if Tokyo insists on discussing the abduction of its citizens by the communist state.

The North's rejection could snarl ongoing efforts to restart six-nation nuclear talks, possible next month. The United States, China, Russia, Japan and the two Koreas held the first such talks in Beijing in August.

"If Japan, piggybacking the United States, continues to try to raise the abduction issue at the six-nation talks, we can never be condone its participation," the North's state-run KCNA news agency said.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Innocents Lost: North Korea Admits To Kidnapping Japanese Citizens 25 Years Ago
On Saturday, April 19, 2002, a small group of Japanese citizens visited Los Angeles to bring to a light an issue that few Americans have even heard about�their relatives were abducted by the North Korean government in the 1970�s and 80�s for the purpose of training spies to pass for Japanese nationals. Why would they do that? The unsettling reason makes Bush�s seemingly misplaced �Axis of Evil� speech echo in your ears�they did it as part of a coordinated effort to propagate terrorism. One of these spies, Kim Hyon Hui, who was posing as a Japanese citizen, was convicted of planting the time-bomb that brought down Korean Airlines Flight 858, killing 115 in 1987. He identified his Japanese teacher as Yaeko Taguchi, a 22-year-old bar hostess who disappeared in 1978 after dropping her kids off at day care.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Could the same thing be happening here?

Could intelligence agencies and/or the military have secret projects that involve the use of children?

Certainly deserves some more looking into.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
PARKTON, N.C. � An Amber alert (search) was issued Tuesday for a 3-year-old girl whose mother said four men abducted her daughter at gunpoint from her home in Parkton, in Robeson County.

Jai Mya Glover (search) has been missing since 12:40 a.m., when her mother said four men driving a small dark-colored or burgundy vehicle with silver or gold pin stripes abducted the girl.

"The men intended to take both the girl and her mother but an alarm system in the home went off and the men ran with the child leaving the mother behind," said Lt. Ken Sealey of the Robeson County Sheriff's Department.

www.foxnews.com...

Glover, is black, about 2 feet tall and weighs 27 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and white panties with purple flowers. She also wore two bracelets on each arm and had white beads in her hair, said her mother, Wanda Lee.

This really pisses me off !!! I hope they get these guys and they pay dearly, as always prayers go out for the little girl and her family.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i heard about this amber alert this morning and find it awfully strange that four full grown men would need to abduct a child?????
whats up with that ......?? i think Ocelot maybe coming close to the truth with his last statement in this thread ....possibly?
There are army bases nearby lumberton and when i posted earlier in my thread about how my friends and I had helped run satanists out of our town ....the leader of the group was ex army and they had kidnapped a girl who was 13 and locked her in a room in a wharehouse they had rented ....the fact of the girl being kept in this room was conveinently kept out of the paper though and the only official charges against the man was cruelty to animals for killing cats to drink the blood in there rituals ....course the nitty gritty of the rituals was also just kept out and the charge it self was the only thing reported.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Watcher - they were also going to take the mother too, but an alarm went off inside the home and they fled with only the child.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thats some strange stuff ....an armed populace can help stop incidents like this...but only a well educated one.......in this case though who knows but four full grown men gos way beyond the usual lone demented child molester scenarion...it speaks of something way more sinister

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Watcher - they were also going to take the mother too, but an alarm went off inside the home and they fled with only the child.

Taken from her own home. Jesus. Do the police have any leads as to who might have done this?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i think Ocelot maybe coming close to the truth with his last statement in this thread ....possibly?
There are army bases nearby lumberton and when i posted earlier in my thread about how my friends and I had helped run satanists out of our town ....the leader of the group was ex army and they had kidnapped a girl who was 13 and locked her in a room in a wharehouse they had rented ....the fact of the girl being kept in this room was conveinently kept out of the paper though and the only official charges against the man was cruelty to animals for killing cats to drink the blood in there rituals ....course the nitty gritty of the rituals was also just kept out and the charge it self was the only thing reported.

It would be a good idea to do a check on what the child abduction rate is in areas near military bases. Maybe that could she some light on the situation.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
.......in this case though who knows but four full grown men gos way beyond the usual lone demented child molester scenarion...it speaks of something way more sinister

I was thinking the same thing.

There seems to be something else going on here.

But what?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I did some more checking on the NC girl that was missing and she has been returned unharmed. So thank god for that. At this time the police think they know the identities of two of the kidnappers, but no arrests have been made. Lets hope the bastards get caught and put in jail where they belong.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Somebody probably already beat me to it, but doesnt this post say it all?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
While doing some more research I came across this article from Wikipedia.org. Here is the excerpt that caught my attention:
In the United States of America, during the 1980s there was an upsurge in the old belief of Satanic ritual abuse. Hundreds of thousands of Protestant Chrisitans became convinced that America was filled with child-sacrificing satanists. Church sermons, newsletters and websites, and soon letters to newspapers and magazines, were filled with grotesque claims of tens of thousands of American children being kidnapped and murdered by supposed Satanists. These ideas soon made their way into the mainstream American media, where they initially were reported uncritically. This led to a wave of arrests against hundreds of innocent American citizens, whose neighbors suddenly began accusing them of kidnapping, child abuse or murder. Hundreds of these people were accused of being witches or satanists, and incredibly, they were convicted by a jury. Only in the mid 1990s did the wave of witch hunts subside; since then the reports of tens of thousands of missing children have been proven totally false; there was no massive increase in kidnapping, abuse or murder. Most of the convicted "witches" or "satanists" have since been released from jail. The entire phenomenon is now considered by historians and psychologists to be an episode of mass delusion, and witch hunts, augmented by the pseudo-scientific "repressed memory syndrome" idea, which has also now been discredited.

Do any of you remember these particular events mentioned in the above excerpt? Particularly the part about the so called "witch hunts"?

Link to entire article con conspiracies:
Conspiracy theory

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I was 4 at the begaining of the 80s, I was rae to young to remeber anything like that.

Lets put some faces to this. Arizona
www.missingkids.com...

Florida www.missingkids.com...
www.abcactionnews.com...

There is a list for every state , on this great site.
www.missingkids.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i just wanted to run this topic back to the top and ill check out those sites aware and spittin cobra ...thanks

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
could this have anything to do with the kids being sold on ebay?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i doubt it trance this kinda thing is going on underground .........

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey sorry to jump off topic, but I just realized. Almost evry missing kid the news reports has at least one of these things in common:
1) Rich parents (think about it.)
or 2) someting really messed up alleged pre, during, or post abduction (I.E. molestation, brain washing, abuse etc...)

Kinda odd eh

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShirtNinja
Hey sorry to jump off topic, but I just realized. Almost evry missing kid the news reports has at least one of these things in common:
1) Rich parents (think about it.)
or 2) someting really messed up alleged pre, during, or post abduction (I.E. molestation, brain washing, abuse etc...)

Kinda odd eh

It is odd. I didn't really notice that.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It's an exotic vacation destination, with ancient cities, bold colors, legendary temples, remarkable beauty � and horrendous crimes that go on behind closed doors. Children, some as young as 5 years old, are being sold as slaves for sex. It's a shameful secret that's now capturing the attention of the world and the White House, a secret that has been exposed by Dateline's hidden cameras. Dateline ventured into this dark place, where sexual predators can gain access to terrified children for a handful of cash. How could this be happening? And how can it be stopped?

Children for sale

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join