It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Missing Children

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would like everyone, if they would try to look at this from a different angle.
The biggest fear I have is something happening to my children, it is every parents fear,in the last number of months I have noticed in the media a spin on
child abductions and varies child abuse stories. This it seems to me is nothing new it has been going on for a very long time,so why now do we only bring it to public light in such a forceful way,I have concluded that it is to prey on these fears.
What,s to gain,well to quill are fear we must protect our kids at all times,to
watch over them at all times it,s an impossible ask, or is it.we have at our disposal methods of tracking any thing we wish technology has seen to that so why not utilise it, this I fear the most if there is a way to track every child is it doing them more harm than good in the long run ,do we give up what we have fought so hard to protect, something that is taken for granted that belongs to everyone yet it seem,s only the few truly have it ,that can be taken away without even a raised eyebrow if we let it ,it is of course our freedom.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
While this is a conspiracy of sorts, the larger issue here is the huge amount of sickos in the world.

Here are a few sites I found with similar statistics, all taken from FBI databases:
Abduction
Abduction
Abduction

While the numbers are mindnumbing at first, clearly our children are in danger. Of the ones that dont return home, most of those are probably killed, where as the rest are either sent into some sex slaving trade or brainwashed into a new life.

Not really sure what we should be doing about this problem, but I think its something we all should be concerned with.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i

[]Originally posted by dismanrc
reply to post by Ocelot

I worked in Bosnia for almost 4 years @ Eagle Base- Tuzla AB. ... The issue is that these police and Dynacorps employees got involved for what ever reason and it came back to bite them.

Ocelot,

While in Iraq I found a Dynacorp ran “construction site” that had a “boy-dello” (boys for rent) being ran in it. I would rather not mention the rather large site but 22nd Marine special ops group were there at the time and it is a strategic spot.
What exactly was going on in Bosnia with Dynacorp and was C-MAT ($) involved?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Comforter]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ocelot

There is a secret Government agency that abducts children and young adults and they are used as live food for stranded aliens who have survived crash landings on our planet, these Aliens are housed in top secret installations around the planet and are kept alive and fed for technology. It is said one alien mind holds more knowledge than all of the minds of the human race combined. Aliens have always used us and other animals as a food source. But it is justified by the powers that be, in these instances as technically justifiably and defensively beneficial to all Mankind. This practice is documented in a manuscript written by a W.K.Sloan who worked directly for this agency and is now retired, he hides out in the Bush of Northern Minnesota in a border town called International Falls. It is said this messed him up so bad he never ever recovered from it. The stories this man has writen could make the most hardened man weep with fear.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I take it you are talking about the amphibians that live in our oceans. I have always wondered why the abductees never mention their webbed hands.
But yes, they are fond of “veal” but that is a very low number of the children taken and I believe the practice was halted and the injured parties were released.
Their population will boom and their young will need to feed. I suspect we are much like popcorn to them: crunchy yet oily and salty.
They are not the bad guys. We are for allowing a government of auction to become the most powerful on our planet.
If these creatures interest you look into the Sumerian “God” Enki, he was the first one on record. Remember he was the child of far older parents.
They are the Earthlings and we the visitors.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Anonymous,

There is little to fear from these large “frogs” until the navy dumps too much waste in the Indian Ocean. Even then the beaches of South America would have the most to worry about.
What is more immediately a threat is the cult group. To get a feel for what I have been addressing look at this:

Pufferfish toxin suspect linked to murder-for-hire plot
By Jeff Long and Carolyn Starks | Chicago Tribune reporters
2:17 PM CDT, July 1, 2008

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Lets get back on thread. The site I’ve posted has to deal with synthetic tetrotoxin. The natural sources are also used for a drug by the abductors called both Florida and Ju-ju water.
It is a stimulant and causes these people to flush, turn red and act speedy.

It would appear they are getting ready for both a recruiting push and a new spree of child gathering.

I do believe they will wait for the release of Variant-U/Red rain (fungal agent) from the Indian boarder. But not released by India.

Tell you kids to let you know if anyone dressed like they do attempts to get too friendly with them. Other children, usually older then they are. Also warn them not to drink any open sodas handed to them by such people. No harm could come from this common sense approach.

Also if after fighting they are taken a place in a trunk they should know to break out the rear signal lights. Cops know to look for this during abductions.

When an outbreak happens move your child to a different room to sleep in.

Never put your kids names on their clothing, never.

Get photos and stats on your kids ready to send out on two or more memory sticks.

It would not hurt to pray for the Lords protective hedge to be around our children.

Keep their computers in an open room that you can view and use a software to capture sites they visit.

I believe this is still some time away.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have found politicians as high as a Governor involved with trafficking children but I hope this article is mistaken:

www.spiritone.com...

Heaven help us if it is true.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I've read numerous articles recently on new world order, gradual centralisation of Governments that will control nations, i.e the EU, and US being a superpower - eventually it will be one global authority (quite possible). We rejected the Lisbon Treay in Ireland. Now they want to have another vote on this treaty so that it is ratified! The Governments will keep any and all propaganda up to serve their own interests until their aims are met without question from the general public who are kept in the dark about the real facts and truth.

The missing children and people is linked to this process too. I believe that people are abducted for bio-testing experiments in the Underground Military Bases with possible non-human contacts being involved also.
I echo the sentiments, to some degree, of David Icke and Phil Schneider.

There are just too many people, children, etc that vanish without trace and for no apparent reason. An unaccounted amount of people on that scale is cause for great concern.

Follow your instincts, not your pre-educated mindset & keep an open mind.

Peace, Love & Empathy,
Marc

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's so sad to see that the "nutty" conspiracy theorists care more about our youth than the socially accepted media and minldess members of every day society. We care more about witch power hungry politician gets to rule over us, than what's happening to a little girl with nothing to live for, in some random basment, wishing she could just see her family again. These science projects called "humans" are almost as sick and demented as their "Dr. Frankenstein" type "leaders".

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Nerds]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Dear Nerds,

If you wish to look into this a bit more there is something odd that has been going on in Northern California since the early 70's that I know of. It all has to do with:

www.youtube.com...

At the Bohemian Grove.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
of course gov has to be involved in this they put in jail competition and rape the 13 year olds themselves ; they have to obey their reptilian monsters who love 13 yo very much

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
in canada, in year 2007 10,000 women went missing. also for about 10 years, some 50,000 children...

one thing to note: the massive wave of family poverty; AS IF PURPOSELY CREATED, there are NO FAMILIES

welfare is NOT SURVIVAL, its HALF SURVIVAL; LIKE THEY WANT TO KILL PEOPLE

i read a letter released by the Rothchild banking organsisation (they go by any name not and in the book) of PURPOSED INTENT TO IMPOVERTY PERSONS to create a desperate apathetic condition; they dont want happy people, people.

one thing about this NWO; in world war 2; president of usa...said 'the germans are planning a new world order...to destroy christianity...and all religions...' everything nasty; what they in fact do it in NWO territoritory (USA)
in fact nazi idea was developed in america by this rotchhild/nwo.

this dark hand has actually put a NON AMERICAN CITIZEN as president!
OBAMA (this is not his name! his real name is Barry Sotaoro; was born in KENYA; moved to INDONESIA; raised as a muslim in the school 'francisan'
why the name change? Well he never had one, hes useing the islamic name given by the islamic faith. he said himself 'we are not a christian nation. we are a muslim nation..a nonfaith nation...FACT USA AMERICA is
88% christian! and only 1.5%islamic (maybe only 1%) and 10% non affiliated

now VATICAN/NWO are all same organisation; demons with a common father.the vatican beat the true religion out of man in then name of jesus (opposites) the NWO offer every freedom but to enslave. because can be enslaved tot he devil by commiting wrongs. thats why there so powerful in america; sexual sins. crossing the line (age) (literally)

also huge black ops weapons programs...and as well as a huge growth in aliens right underneath the ground! these are snake people they cant take direct sunlight. i saw a few of these on youtube...red eyes, mouth like a leech (this things supposed to latch on to a body...and suck the blood/
body goes dry) thats where the children are going. this is why this alien population is massively rising.

ask the police or satellite companies to do scans, or echoe scans going 8 miles under anywhere...you'll be surprised. nasty.

and guess what? this nwo and alien thing is saying 'HAVE BABIES'
no no no. not until this is in the open and these aliens are taken care of and this black government (literally and other) removed. segregation time.
time to show serious bodily respect.

look up denver international airport; its a true devil to see; 3 factores;
the white pyramids on top? the aliens cant take direct uv, look from space
youll see it is formed in a nazi swatizka..(it was on V miniseries; because someones knows there sign! other good aliens; in fact V is everything you need to know) how did they know? this has been done before on other worlds. also notice the COBRA> well immediately in ancient egypt; the most early GODKING era of HUMAN BEINGs; not a snake in sight; save in subjection of course. look AFTER the HUMAN GOD KINGS? serpents everywhere. you can trace that serpent all over the world; and with body sacrifice.

90% of mankind cant drink mammal milk. the negro suffer from stunted
skull condition by age 20. caucasian by 40 (allows a better mental maturity) both chinese and negro people have no hair capacity on face, body. none. and the NWO snakes said? they use these two precise races to do the worst hurt. its precisely these two whom form a domination in america, england, canada, south africa.

90% of mankind have a strong dose of reptile type blood. cold.

kennedy said it 'this organisation is BIG; military, economy (banks) everything else; how? solicitation of mans weakest link; wicked desire; sex with child, sex with different race, as men progressively did it, they fell. your giving the darkness everything to get strong on. this is why they cause the social trauma via sexual bodily harm. thats the root.

ancient egypt became an america and died. rome too. same exact thing.
cross line. die. dont.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Comforter

I'm very much aware of the bohemian grove talk. The thing about that is: We're not SURE that it's all true (Don't get me wrong. I do believe it); We ARE sure that little kids are getting sold as sex slaves. Man, the things I would do to a child molester, if given only five minutes alone with it and all the classic Dungeon master torture tools.

Thank you for the link, by the way. One can never be told/reminded enough times of the horrific events that [possibly] take place at bohemian grove.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
One such is Ted Kennedy.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In L.A. county alone there are over 5,000 children in foster care. The Fed funding L.A. county w/$6,000. per month, per child. Once a child is taken in to custody for the 1st time, the parents have a 30% chance of getting there child returned. This percentage decreases to 20% chance of return after 2nd removal and a 10% chance of return to parents after 3rd cps placement. This out of home placement is organized by Children's Court aka dependency court. A dependency case remains open for typically 24 months and offers "services" such as "family reunification" and "family preservation" (good way to justify needing the $6,000 per month) Concurrently "Permanent Placement Services"
are going on with each dependency case. This is organized crime!!!! please help uncover this perversion of the law..... thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
The stats say that 50k+ were kidnapped but does it say anywhere how many are found again? i know there are alot of cases here in Australia where a kid goes to stay at their friends for a little while (anything from days to weeks) without telling their parents... coz if 50K go missing but 49K are found again it wouldnt seem so big... but if that figure is the amount that go missing and are never found i would be worried... i'm glad i never went missing (or maybe i did)

You think 1000 is a small number wtf man. I live in Oz too and we have a huge amount of missing persons not just kids check the stats. Back to the original point but even if it is only 1000 that works out about 2.8 kids a day. Thats a lot of long pig to go around.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

The stats say that 50k+ were kidnapped but does it say anywhere how many are found again? i know there are alot of cases here in Australia where a kid goes to stay at their friends for a little while (anything from days to weeks) without telling their parents... coz if 50K go missing but 49K are found again it wouldnt seem so big... but if that figure is the amount that go missing and are never found i would be worried... i'm glad i never went missing (or maybe i did)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Special Asian u really are special. Even if it's a 1000 that's a 1000 ppl man. Lets break it down thats about 2.8 children missing every day from one part of the states, Jersey. The next issue is that how many kids do u know that disappear for weeks on end then just show up at home I bet Kiesha Abraham the little girl who disappeared still not found bet she wishes she was just at a friend shouse. I live in Oz too man and i know ppl do not just disappear and say I was just at a mates and Its not just kids, bulk adults have disappeared too. Whatever they are doing with the kids whoever is doing it, 2.8 kids just for Jersey thats a lot of long pig to go around.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join