It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Missing Children

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
could scenarios like this one be where some of the missing children are :

Seven Texas Children found in Nigerian Orphanage:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What a sad sad story. I mean the woman left her children there to basically die.

That's just sad and f*cked up.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Parents of young children are wise to have them
fingerprinted, etc. which most communities offer
through the local police department.

I never consented for my son's photo to be
published in newspapers etc. for fear someone
might target my child for abduction, and recommend
other parents take this precaution.

What really irks me is people who leave young
children in the car while they run into stores.
Any pediophile who could pick a lock would have easy prey.

When living in Arizona I was told that young children
with blond hair and blue eyes were the highest target
for abduction.

Background checks on sitters and daycare centers are
important, and to inquire as to what security measures
are in place i.e. cameras, security staff, in centers and
schools.

Teaching the child to memorize phone numbers and
his address, etc. should be done as early as possible.

Also self-defense i.e. screaming, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by TACHYON
To Michael Jackson's Home.

LMAO!!!
Oh man that's just wrong.....

Hehe,....ok I will sit in the corner.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aWoman
What really irks me is people who leave young
children in the car while they run into stores.
Any pediophile who could pick a lock would have easy prey.

I see that kinda stuff over here all the time. I remember a story in the newspaper from a while back where this child died when his mother went into a store and left her child locked inside the car with the windows up under the hot sun. Sad and messed up.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just read Dave McGowans new book, it has a premise of linking serial killers, CIA, and mind control operations together.

if you have followed this thread and want the real details of what is going on read

Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder

Book Description

Amazon Link

The specter of the marauding serial killer has become a relatively common feature on the American landscape. Reactions to these modern-day monsters range from revulsion to morbid fascination--fascination that is either fed by, or a product of, the saturation coverage provided by print and broadcast media, along with a dizzying array of books, documentary films, websites, and "Movies of the Week".

The prevalence in Western culture of images of serial killers (and mass murderers) has created in the public mind a consensus view of what a serial killer is. Most people are aware, to some degree, of the classic serial killer 'profile.' But what if there is a much different 'profile'--one that has not received much media attention?

In Programmed to Kill, acclaimed and always controversial author David McGowan takes a fresh look at the lives of many of America's most notorious accused murderers, focusing on the largely hidden patterns that suggest that there may be more to the average serial killer story than meets the eye.

Think you know everything there is to know about serial killers? Or is it possible that sometimes what everyone 'knows' to be true isn't really true at all?

Dave has a true or false test on his site concerning this book

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

1. True or False: During his tenure as Governor of the state of Texas, George W. Bush signed off on every execution order that crossed his desk.

2. True or False: Serial killer Ted Bundy once worked as a spy for Washington Governor Dan Evans, gathering intelligence on political opponents; Evans later wrote Bundy a glowing letter of recommendation to attend law school.

3. True or False: Aspiring serial killer Richard Ramirez once demonstrated his high-level political connections while on a high school trip to Washington, D.C. by arranging for his friends an impromptu private tour of the Vice President's office.

4. True or False: Serial killer Edmund Kemper's service records reveal that he was the subject of MK-ULTRA experiments while he was stationed at a U.S. military hospital in West Germany.

5. True or False: Serial killers Angelo Buono and Kenneth Bianchi, also known as the Hillside Stranglers, ran a teen prostitution ring that supplied girls to Los Angeles' corporate and political elite, including a police chief and a city councilman.

6. True or False: Albert DeSalvo, long identified as the legendary Boston Strangler, was never charged with, let alone convicted of, any of the killings he is credited with.

7. True or False: Wayne Williams, long identified as the Atlanta Child Killer, was never charged with, let alone convicted of, any of the child murders.

for answers click on above link

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
why would the goverment do that??? do you think its some sick mind program?? and the killers are the mice in a sick lab test??

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I don't want to oversimplify it by calling it 'the government', I�d call it a parasite which has embedded itself. A fascist parasite comprised of men who's fathers and grandfathers helped Hitler prior to and during the Second World War. More recently a large group of them are called the Neocons

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They might be disappearing because of aliens. I am sure alot of people have heard the stories of underground bases with aliens feeding off children. What if all the kids are somewhere out in Arizona at an underground base?

www.tearingdownstrongholds.com...

talks a little about claims of underground bases and humans/children used for food.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
A lot of them are being taken underground to secret research facilities and unfortunatly used in different ways.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by patton270
A lot of them are being taken underground to secret research facilities and unfortunatly used in different ways.

Used in different ways? How exactly? Experiments? Medical Tests?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by flipside
They might be disappearing because of aliens. I am sure alot of people have heard the stories of underground bases with aliens feeding off children. What if all the kids are somewhere out in Arizona at an underground base?

www.tearingdownstrongholds.com...

talks a little about claims of underground bases and humans/children used for food.

OK but why children? Why not use adults or animals even. What makes children special in this regard?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Ocelot - this is a great post. Thank you. ....I read half way through and then skimmed a bit. I need to get offline soon, but feel like I must respond now. So please forgive the 'off-the-top' form.

...Sex slavery and cults come to mind of course - but I think there are much more sinister things afoot as well.

...The illegal trade in organs is very big - and periodically gets coverage, mainly for third world people selling their kidneys. In fact, illegal "organ harvesting" goes well beyond kidneys. I haven't seen anything focused on children, but am certain there is a large market worldwide. ...a British film called "Dirty Pretty Things" helped to publicize the 'voluntary' sale of kidneys.

...Aside from the 'mystical' recognition that youth has special properties, young people have long been recognized by the medical profession as more "pure." ...starting with harvesting blood, then bone marrow and since the 1950's - stem cells.

...One of the problems with stem cell or bone marrow transplants (discovered in the 50's) is that older donors have older cells, which tend to be contaminated or diseased. ...So the younger the better.

...I'm working on a paper about the history of stem cell research and have great medical references if you need them. I know there are sources that link kidnapped kids directly to organ harvesting, but I'm not sure there's anything unassailable linking them to stem cell harvesting. ...But believe me, all those exclusive alpine clinics offering 'collagen' and 'rejuvenation' cell therapy treatments have a lot they don't list on their websites - and they have to get the cells somewhere. ...Since the discovery of teleomeres - stem cell harvesting has definitely become a big underground industry.

RATS - company here now.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Ocelot - this is a great post. Thank you. ....I read half way through and then skimmed a bit. I need to get offline soon, but feel like I must respond now. So please forgive the 'off-the-top' form.

Thank You. And I appreciate your reply.

...Sex slavery and cults come to mind of course - but I think there are much more sinister things afoot as well.

Yes we have discussed that possibility in this thread, but like you said I think there's much more to the story.

...The illegal trade in organs is very big - and periodically gets coverage, mainly for third world people selling their kidneys. In fact, illegal "organ harvesting" goes well beyond kidneys. I haven't seen anything focused on children, but am certain there is a large market worldwide. ...a British film called "Dirty Pretty Things" helped to publicize the 'voluntary' sale of kidneys.

Now this is one angle I think I didn't think off. Organ trade? Do you have any statistics you could provide as to how widespread this problem is? Im going to try and find some.

...Aside from the 'mystical' recognition that youth has special properties, young people have long been recognized by the medical profession as more "pure." ...starting with harvesting blood, then bone marrow and since the 1950's - stem cells.
...One of the problems with stem cell or bone marrow transplants (discovered in the 50's) is that older donors have older cells, which tend to be contaminated or diseased. ...So the younger the better.

So children could be used to harvest all these things since it's seen as more pure? Interesting, another aspect I didn't think off.

...I'm working on a paper about the history of stem cell research and have great medical references if you need them. I know there are sources that link kidnapped kids directly to organ harvesting, but I'm not sure there's anything unassailable linking them to stem cell harvesting. ...But believe me, all those exclusive alpine clinics offering 'collagen' and 'rejuvenation' cell therapy treatments have a lot they don't list on their websites - and they have to get the cells somewhere. ...Since the discovery of teleomeres - stem cell harvesting has definitely become a big underground industry.

RATS - company here now.

Any links to further reading you an provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Any links to further reading you an provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

Hey Ocelot - I am already overwhelmed and can't keep up with my own projects. ...I will see what I can find quickly, and pass along same. FYI - the best source for unassailable medical references is the National Institutes' of Health database called PubMed.

Also FYI - old mysticism intuited that youth was more 'pure' - science has confirmed it. ...take the time to do a quick search on "teleomeres."

I suspect that this line of enquiry will lead you to uncover a 'conspiracy' of (ab)using children to create 'regeneration' medical therapies. Be aware that these therapies now are scientifically sound, and effective. ...My reading suggests that modern regeneration therapies all are rooted in the ancient quest for immortality.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Hey Ocelot - I am already overwhelmed and can't keep up with my own projects. ...I will see what I can find quickly, and pass along same. FYI - the best source for unassailable medical references is the National Institutes' of Health database called PubMed.

Also FYI - old mysticism intuited that youth was more 'pure' - science has confirmed it. ...take the time to do a quick search on "teleomeres."

Thanx in advance for the link and the info. I will search and read more.

I suspect that this line of enquiry will lead you to uncover a 'conspiracy' of (ab)using children to create 'regeneration' medical therapies. Be aware that these therapies now are scientifically sound, and effective. ...My reading suggests that modern regeneration therapies all are rooted in the ancient quest for immortality.

but how plausible is all this? Do you think there's anything to this? Any truth?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Ocelot: I don't have any further links or reading to suggest, but as far as children are concerned:

a) they're generally more brainwashable
b) there's things you can learn as a kid (languages, in particular) you can't learn well as an adult

So if you were kidnapping people to become secret agents -- say, to russia or the middle east -- you'd want children, because you could get them speaking russian or arabic or whatever with native fluency, whereas anyone you kidnapped (or even trained voluntarily) in those languages would be unlikely to ever be able to pass for a native, no matter how proficient they became.

Also, if you kidnapped a child for some kind of cult / government program / other reason, the fact that children are younger, more suggestible, have less life experience, and have fewer real-world connections all makes kidnapping a child much more straightforward than kidnapping a teenager or an adult; kids are just easier to brainwash, and unlike adults really only have their family to look after them. If i got kidnapped, I'd have friends, family, landlord, and colleagues wondering where I went; a young kid really only has family.

I hadn't thought of the medical reasons, either, but I can see why it'd make sense to harvest organs from young children instead of adults; in any case kids definitely have the odds stacked against them. This thread has gotten kinda long and unwieldy, though; maybe it's time to consolidate the info into a research thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That's what THIS THREAD is talking about, what happens to the missing children.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I suspect that this line of enquiry will lead you to uncover a 'conspiracy' of (ab)using children to create 'regeneration' medical therapies. Be aware that these therapies now are scientifically sound, and effective.

but how plausible is all this? Do you think there's anything to this? Any truth?

Ocelot - of course it's plausible, and of course it's happening. This is why the UN wants to make human reproductive cloning illegal - to help prevent the continuation of this kind of "medicine."

There is NO DOUBT that an incredibly lucrative illegal industry to harvest human organs already exists - it periodically hits the papers and every so often the WHO tries to make it a public issue.

...There also is NO DOUBT that research on stem cells occurs around the world and obviously, so does illegal trade in stem cells. This is why several nations are trying to make human reproductive cloning illegal internationally (as opposed to therapeutic stem cell cloning).

Stem cells are derived from several sources - each kind used for different purposes - and can be harvested in several ways. Accepting that the world is what it is, it's not a big stretch to imagine the following:

1 - Young girls raised in isolation to be disease free, and bred to create embryos for embryonic stem cell harvesting, as well as babies for "adult" stem cell harvesting.
2 - Children kidnapped or raised for bone marrow and other stem cell harvesting and later, butchered for organ harvesting.

...Again, even when you're talking about 'adult' stem cells derived from bone marrow or other body parts - the younger the donor, the better the cell and the longer the treatment will last (ref. teleomeres).

Stem cell therapy is sufficiently advanced that it is now marketed to the mainstream. [Search 'stem cell therapy' and 'regenerative' therapy.'] ...What's available to the mainstream NEVER comes close to what the wealthiest people can buy.

Exclusive private clinics have long offered 'rejuvenation' and regenerative therapies. Originally these were based on blood transfusions, and then on bone marrow transfusions, which by the 1950's, evolved to become stem cell therapy.

Stop and think for just a moment on where those 'products' might come from (blood, bone marrow, stem cells), and how they are harvested. Ask yourself, "What do these exclusive clinics catering to the world's wealthiest people do when they have a donor shortage? Do they tell their clients to come back next year?"

Back in the 1970's, a Canadian microbiologist theorized that vampire legends are based in reality - people were being kidnapped by the wealthy for blood transfusions. ...FYI - The vampires don't suck blood anymore. They take stem cells and whole organs.

Sorry to say it Ocelot, but the science is solid and human nature being what it is....

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
... I decided to do some digging to try and find out what the statistics of Missing Children where in CANADA, and I was surprised to say the least.

From the Missing Children Society of Canada
www.mcsc.ca...

While most missing children return home safely within a short period of time, many others do not. It is for these children and their families that the search must continue and for this reason that the Missing Children Society of Canada was started in 1986.

In 2003 there were 67,508 children reported missing in Canada.
Breakdown for 2003
Stranger: 39
Accident: 21
Wandered Off: 805
Parental: 358
Runaways: 53,459
Unknown: 10,922
Other: 2,205
Total: 67,809

These statistics are not cumulative so do not reflect the actual number of children missing in our country. The preceding statistics are provided by the RCMP Missing Children Registry.

10,922 unknowns, that's the number that jumped out at me.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Cappa wrote:
The strange thing, was that he told these girls that he was "given orders by his superiors", which he claimed were "men with power" in the community-- and the Dateline guy made it sound like they were judges and policemen.

you 're not wrong there .. remember the huge case in Belgium a couple of years ago. the biggest one in europe where young grirls were taken to a dungeon of Mark Dutroux ..even his own mother suspected him and rang the belgian police but REPEATEDLY he got off. People suspect this whole things leaves a smelly trail to people in high places. very high places.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join