It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Missing Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was reading the newspaper a couple of days ago and I came across some troubling statistics about missing children. I decided to do some digging and what I discovered raised even more questions.

I started reading some different studies online and discovered that there is an overwhelming amount of child abductions every year in the United States. They number in the thousands. Here are some frightening statistics:

Take into account these are only abductions by non-family members.

ncjrs.org
There were an estimated 58,200 child victims of nonfamily abduction, defined more broadly to include all nonfamily perpetrators (friends and acquaintances as well as strangers) and crimes involving lesser amounts of forced movement or detention in addition to the more serious crimes entailed in stereotypical kidnappings.

Over 58,000!! And that was in the year 1999 alone!

Even More statistics:

NISMART-2, October 2002. Nonfamily Abducted Children: National Estimates and Characteristics
Fifty-seven percent of children abducted by a nonfamily perpetrator were missing from caretakers for
at least 1 hour, and police were contacted to help
locate 21 percent of the abducted children.

Dont you guys find this info disturbing? I mean over 50 thousand missing children in a single YEAR! Why so many? I find this very strange. Where are all these kids? I know some are found dead but a great many of them are never found. Is there something more sinister going on here?

Links:
www.ncjrs.org...
www.ncmec.org...
www.ncmec.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
And you only hear of maybe, at the most 20. I think its more like 5 a year go on amber alert.

I watch the news CNN, Fox.... So I Know I havent seen more that three or four this year.

I wonder whats going on, really going on.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I wonder whats going on, really going on.

Exactly. I mean Come on. There has to be something fishy going on here. This is a HUGE problem. Over 50 thousand children are kidnapped by strangers a year in the US!! Why is this not a HUGE story? Whats going on here. Where are all these children going?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You might find it intersting that the FBI doesnt keep track of any of the missing children inside of the United States as far as where the children go the name of that operation is called operation "raven" this is run by the shadow government out of alabama I belive. But there are other places as to where this takes place inside and outside of the united states. Most of the child traficing that takes place inside of the united states is done similery in other places around the world.
Examples:
1.Orphanges
2.State Run Agencys for the Homeless
3.Organisations like "CPS"= Child Protective Services this has other names in other states.

Almost in every capital you can trace back the trafficing to the state agencys offices that give the money to provide living quaters for youth. Find the money trail and the names of the organisations find the children.

I am aware of 2 places inside of my state that engage in this kind of activity. Also there are places like that are used to blackmail political officals with children inside of almost every state. Down along the U.S. boarder all of the children that are comming across the U.S. boarder that dont make it across are taken to the bases in mexico and texas area's you will find if you know where to look for the underground bases in the world that alot of them are located near boards and in the United States alot of these children that dont make it to the bases are taken by border patrol and well I will leave it off there for now but it happens sometimes. The other places that the children dissappear to on the boarder to make it look like the u.s. goverment is doing its job is to take those children and first transfure them to a homless shelter or orphanage. By doing so then it looks like the state did its job. But to make things look less criminal cirtin familys that have been chosen by the states and the agencys that run them go threw the paper work that makes it look like a adoption is taking place so then the state or states can steal the children make it look legitmate and keep people from asking the question whats the government doing about the children. In this case if anyone would look at it, on the surface it may look ok but the media does a good job at covering up this subject here and world wide. Last year for example the miami hearld did a story on 3,000 children missing in flordia. That story dissappeared and so do all of the big storys like it getting ready to make the headlines. The average number of children comming inside of Just The United States that are taken and used by kidnapping rings is no less the 70% of the 3 million a year just on the boarders.

But this is a good subject to talk about because no one ever does.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Holy crap Falcon good info there. I had no idea. Do you have any links I could read from.

And I agree this is a topic that I dont think I've seen discussed here on ATS. Everyone should join in so we can figure this out.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The stats say that 50k+ were kidnapped but does it say anywhere how many are found again? i know there are alot of cases here in Australia where a kid goes to stay at their friends for a little while (anything from days to weeks) without telling their parents... coz if 50K go missing but 49K are found again it wouldnt seem so big... but if that figure is the amount that go missing and are never found i would be worried... i'm glad i never went missing (or maybe i did)

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Good find and post guys.

I find this very disturbing, especially since I have a young daughter, I'm very scared for her, everyday. I get by, with prayer and knowing that she has a very loving mother who is keeping a good eye one her.

When the Amber Alert System was first announced, I thought it was a great idea and would be an awesome tool. I am very surprised that it is not used more often that it is. with 50k missing each year, why are we not being alerted as soon as it happens ? Is there really something "bigger" going on here ? I'm starting to think so.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WOW
that is a huge number of kids. funny that you never hear about the numbers before..hmmmmmmmif if you give any credibility to things the the montauk project stuff, they said that they used something like 10,000 kids for thier experiment....i always thought that a number like that was totaly out of the question but now.............

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It does seem odd to me that the media only covers certain situations of kidnapping. It's also makes me think where,from the large numbers Ocelot has posted, all these children go.
I have once read from the '96 interview with Alex Christopher that all these children actually are taken to that underground base that the Denver International Airport supposedly might have.

Interview with Alex Christopher

It's always sounded a wee-bit far fetched to me but you decide.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I herd the Reptillions who live underground take children and feed on them.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic7

*sigh* :shk:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
EricFM, thanks for that link, that was some interesting reading...

Don't know that I beleive it, but the pictures at the airport.. so many children in them... makes you wonder ????

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
are you sure theys are real "missing" children or just reported missing? IE:

a teen gose to a friends house and stays there a few days, then the parents are like "no my babby someone kidnapped them" then she reports if then the teen comes home

maybe thats the number your looking at..

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
are you sure theys are real "missing" children or just reported missing? IE:

a teen gose to a friends house and stays there a few days, then the parents are like "no my babby someone kidnapped them" then she reports if then the teen comes home

maybe thats the number your looking at..

No. I could do some more checking but im pretty sure they are actual missing children. Abducted by non family members.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I believe alot of these kids are sold into sex slavery in the Middle East and Central America.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I dont know about the explanations so far they seem a bit far-fetched but SOMETHING is wrong here.

Out of those numbers are any ever found?

I mean the stats would be a lot more compeling if those were GONE. PERIOD.

If 50,000 were found or returned in a few days it would be a lot different, understand?

What does lend credence to at least some kinda coverup here is the part about the FBI not tracking the stats. This is one of the few wild ideas around here that I think might have some base in reality, although I dont know if its as organised as some think or more of a loose scattering of small groups of perverts. There is just to much evidence pointing to it.

And if you think thats bad in the US just think about third world countrys that less protections than here.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Chronic7

*sigh* :shk:

Can we please do something about this. Can he be KID nabbed?

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
I believe alot of these kids are sold into sex slavery in the Middle East and Central America.

I decided to follow up on this angle and I found this:

UN ship 'carried child prostitutes'
THE United Nations is investigating a report that a ship chartered for peacekeepers in East Timor is also being used to bring child prostitutes to the island nation, the organisation said today.

DynCorp Disgrace
Middle-aged men having sex with 12- to 15-year-olds was too much for Ben Johnston, a hulking 6-foot-5-inch Texan, and more than a year ago he blew the whistle on his employer, DynCorp, a U.S. contracting company doing business in Bosnia.

According to the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organization Act (RICO) lawsuit filed in Texas on behalf of the former DynCorp aircraft mechanic, "in the latter part of 1999 Johnston learned that employees and supervisors from DynCorp were engaging in perverse, illegal and inhumane behavior [and] were purchasing illegal weapons, women, forged passports and [participating in] other immoral acts. Johnston witnessed coworkers and supervisors literally buying and selling women for their own personal enjoyment, and employees would brag about the various ages and talents of the individual slaves they had purchased."

American firm in Bosnia sex trade row poised to win MoD contract
The American defence contractor forced to pay compensation to a UN police officer unfairly dismissed for reporting colleagues involved in the Bosnian sex trade is poised to be awarded its first contract by the British government, the Guardian has learned.
DynCorp, which was ordered to pay the sacked UN investigator Kathryn Bolkovac �110,000 by an employment tribunal on Tuesday, is part of a consortium that is set to be awarded preferred bidder status by the Ministry of Defence to supply support services for military firing ranges.

Does U.S. abet Korean sex trade?
WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon is investigating whether U.S. military patrols in South Korea have provided security for servicemen visiting bars and clubs staffed by women forced into prostitution.

The investigation centers on South Korea's so-called camp towns, commercial districts that spring up around U.S. military bases and cater to servicemen.

Offering the promise of legitimate work, entrepreneurs there have allegedly lured women from Russia and the Philippines, taken their passports, and pressured or coerced them into prostitution.

U.N. adds new cases of sex abuse
The United Nations' investigating arm has cleared several U.N. workers of charges of sexual abuse against West African refugee children but has substantiated 10 new cases against aid workers, officials said.

The final report, already presented to U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, is expected to be released "in the coming days, or weeks," said a senior U.N. official, who asked not to be identified.

One of the 10 new cases involved a volunteer working for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, the preeminent world refugee agency, while the other nine cases involved personnel from nongovernmental agencies.

The probe was ordered a day after the UNHCR and a major children's charity reported accusations in February of extensive sexual exploitation of refugee children in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone by local employees of more than 40 private aid organizations and U.N. agencies.

U.N. Finally Forced to Probe Its Pedophilia Scandal
GENEVA, Switzerland � The United Nations' massive pedophilia scandal has not received 1 percent of the media attention given to the Catholic Church's homosexual priest scandal. Finally some attention is being paid, now that the U.N.'s cover is blown.
As world leaders converge on New York for the controversial conference on children this week, U.N. investigators and relief agencies say they are finally trying to stop recurrence of sexual abuse against West African refugee children by U.N. "peacekeepers" and aid workers.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As far as the links go no because according to the United States Government Project "raven" doesnt exist it does tie into brownstone and others part of the raven project does is run both inside and outside of the united states but I dont know the locations outside of the u.s. Its not that hard for me to get a hold of secret documents on matters like this but thats going to be a little difficult after what I just put on the website just today I will be lucky if I am not shot next week. But there is also something similer to project raven as far as the one of the places where transportation of the children down south takes place I would imigine there is somthing on the net by now about the fairchild papers but I am not sure if they have been spun or not. If I really wanted to look into the locations it wouldnt be hard to find I do know that one of the ones here in the state of montana that does it is great falls the name of that location as to where some of the transportion and children go to for periods of time before they disappear is "The Missouri River Youth Home" 3818 3rd Ave South Great Falls Montana 59404 Missouri River knows very well they are doing it and they have had heat over me in the past but thats one of the places it takes place the other place it takes place is in Helena Montana and the funding comes from the "office of managment and budget" for the state of montana thats where the money first comes in that of chorse is gotten from the fed first then the office of management and budget then to the state run agencys for homeless shelters then to the privete out of state federal owned locations\orphanages so on so forth. To my knowledge helena m.t. has a few but it also does a extrodarny job at keeping it quiet and hiding the evidence just try looking for the Comprehensive Financial Reports for the city of helena montana you wont find them very easily and you will have alot of federal hurassment when you go looking for them because that list is held by the head of the office of management and budget per city per state. Why I am not 100% sure that it takes place in every county and city those are 2 that I am aware of in the state of montana. Outside of the state I am aware of a few others. One of the other places it has been rumored to me long before the current catholic church scandle is this takes place in the basements of churches too, at one point I had trouble beliveing that until the first few diocese started getting busted on haveing relations with the alterboys then I started to wonder.

It would seem to me that would also be a wonderfull place to hide somthing espically concidering most people will trust there faith before they will trust governement because the government has raped them more the faith has so far at least thats what I think. However I am not sure how much longer its going to be before people start to ask those kinds of questions most of the churchs even in just the u.s. have a contract they usally sign that makes them immune to taxation. But it also means that have to follow a government contract. I do know enough about the law's in this country I can say that once you sign a contract you wave cirtin rights when it comes to the churches in this country and elsewhere I would say there is a really good chance espically in the other churchs you will find underground tunnels and other places where this kind of activty has gone on. In reation to the child kidnapping there are a few books out there that talk about some of what has gone on but most of them are spin pieces. For instance "The Franklen Coverup" is one of them it does talk about a child kidnapping case but it is a spin to make it look like a isloated incident. There are other books out there that cover this subject I will look around in the libary here to see what I can find in the way of some books that are now banned from u.s. and other press because of what they have put out in the books. But there is only a few book companys that carry books like this now one of them I dont even know if they still carry the catalog with those kinds of books in them it was called www.loompanics.com or somthing like that.

I will post more later when I have time

Falcon

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thats a huge number of children going missing....

58200/365 days of the year = 159.45 children go missing every day...That's just in the USA alone. By non family members.... Extraordinary....

58200...children...a year..... You can fill up a stadium with that amount of children....

1000 children gone in less than 1 week.

Cmon that is just a gigantic number.

Something weird as to be going on....

And it's not being covered either...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join