It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The newest Anonymous video: "WE RUN THIS."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Cool video, maybe max headroom is back in fashion again

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I found it very entertaining. What was shocking is there is a small part in there that due to some recent occurances in my life, I can attest to it being frighteningly (depending on perspective) true. Destroy creditbility? definately And the way it is being done is precisely what was stated in the video.

I also, through recent experiences, am learning how to manuever through it. The game is just that, a game. Take it as such and see it as a challenge rather than an injustice and suddenly the personal fear is gone. Stragety can work both ways

FYI: My advice, don't take anything seriously except your very basic personal needs. If you fail to do so, you will fall victim by your own choosing.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidTheBrit0

Good post. I'd just like to point out however that anonymous is very active in the UK and in several other countries. There is no "foreign soil" for anonymous as it reaches around the globe. While sure, I doubt there is anyone in Namibia who has heard of Anonymous, that is only because there is no CO$ there. If you would like to attend a protest in the UK, there is probably a good chance of doing that. One only needs to look for the info online.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Regarding the comment about Anonymous exposing pedophiles, this is quite true. Working with the FBI, anonymous uncovered direct evidence against a pedophile that the authorities had not been able to catch. The work of Anonymous led directly to his arrest and subsequent jail sentence.

Anonymous has also been instrumental in removing a racist hate monger from polluting the radio spectrum.

From the Whyweprotest.net web page:

Anonymous has left its mark on society more than once. Previous Anonymous projects have resulted in the closing of the white-supremacist radio show produced by Hal Turner, and the criminal prosecution of Canadian pedophile Chris Forcand.

Anonymous continues to have contacts within the FBI as well as other government organizations in a few countries.

Sometimes ordinary citizens, when banded together for a good cause, can bring about extraordinary results.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They do it because it's funny, not cause it's "the right thing". However being a /b/tard myself I have to say it's evolving like I first thought it would. More people are doing it cause of CO$ crimes against human rights among other things.
They are and aren't as bad as the MSM portrays them. They do post horrible horrible things, but they do it for the laughs. But now they are becoming vigilantes, and we all know that's always entertaining.
Lots of people saying they hope they hit something else corrupt after this. There has been talk of another religion afterward

*Edit*
Thought I'd add a couple things, Anon is faster at finding info that the FBI.
Someone was being stupid on there the other day and accidentally leaked his email. Within probably 30 min There was a website and Forums dedicated to find him. They had his name, parents name, siblings, address, phone number,school, and once Monday hits, someone will have is birth certificate.
War with CO$ started mainly because they insulted /b/ calling them names.

To any /b/rothers- I'm not breaking rules 1&2. This isn't a raid.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by HarlequinChevalier]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Project Chanology:
the only truly useful thing to ever come from 4chan.
even though most of the 'real' 4chan/7chan/_____chan guys hate it, I love this form of Anonymous.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, V meets Max Headroom! I saw Dumb Cruise, but where was John Revolta? LOL I read the first edition of Dianetics and it was a different slant on psychotherapy. I tried to read the latest edition, and it's a completely different book! How Hubbard came up with a religion out of the original text is mindboggling!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidTheBrit0

I believe this "anon" is beyond human explanation, no matter how pretty you word it. It's a behind-the-scenes entity that CAN use anyone at any time, including any and all insiders, is striking the fastest growing religions first, and will be making it's way down the list until Truth is all we have left in front of us.
I can imagine the paranoia this would cause.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

I think the best word I can use to describe it is "hivemind".

reply to post by HarlequinChevalier

Yes, they DO do it because it's funny, but Anon, as a whole, tends to get more into things when morals are involved. For example, the Hal Turner show. It may have been started just for poops and giggles, but certainly it escalated into something a bit more justice-centered. (Or maybe that's just the excuse everyone uses. I don't know.)

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They did it because...They do it because....
What has happened so far, I think, is petty compared to where this is going to go.
Even if started by a couple of kids for ha-has I think they have already lost control of it.
I believe V for Vendetta struck a cord in millions who until now had no idea how to follow up on the idea. Anon is now providing lessons. Just my opinion but I think this is just the beginning.
If nothing else it should be fun._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I am guessing anonymous is this guy.
en.wikipedia.org...

And just in case anyone is wondering how completely insane Scientologist are check this out when Mark Bunker(Anonymous) goes to one of their events.These people are so brainwashed just look at some of their body language.

[edit on 9/15/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He also mentions Lisa McPherson in the video.

Lisa McPherson (February 10, 1959 – December 5, 1995) was a member of the Church of Scientology who died of a pulmonary embolism while under the care of the Flag Service Organization (FSO), a branch of the Church of Scientology.[1] Following her death, the Church of Scientology was indicted on two felony charges, "abuse and/or neglect of a disabled adult" and "practicing medicine without a license."
en.wikipedia.org...

Here is her autopsy report:
www.shipbrook.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I sure do appreciate what Anonymous is doing, but one thing i wish they would do is start attacking some of the othe big bad guys now, since they've pretty much taken Scientology out, why don't they blast away at maybe some of the corrupt drug companies, or many of the evils perpitrated by our own government, if they did that, there would be an even greater number supporting Anon.

-Jimmy

My thaughts exactly..!!!

There are Drug companies that create harmful Chemical "cough", cures for Cancer, that don't even work, making people spend Millions for them, while real "cheap", cures are surpressed or debunked by the so called Company experts.

Fighting the Big Pharma & Chem companies would be an Ideal Battle for Anonymous. And they may just save a few lives while tiey are at it...!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Refreshing to see ATS actually applaud anonymous, last thread i read here was about anonymous being scientology...lol

Keep up the fight anon, co$ is scared, things are working.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
I sure do appreciate what Anonymous is doing, but one thing i wish they would do is start attacking some of the othe big bad guys now, since they've pretty much taken Scientology out, why don't they blast away at maybe some of the corrupt drug companies, or many of the evils perpitrated by our own government, if they did that, there would be an even greater number supporting Anon.

-Jimmy

My thaughts exactly..!!!

There are Drug companies that create harmful Chemical "cough", cures for Cancer, that don't even work, making people spend Millions for them, while real "cheap", cures are surpressed or debunked by the so called Company experts.

Fighting the Big Pharma & Chem companies would be an Ideal Battle for Anonymous. And they may just save a few lives while tiey are at it...!!

Are you serious? "save just a few lives"?

Religion caused a lot more than just a few deaths in the entire history of the World.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For those who don't know the true face of Anonymous - allow me to illuminate.

YOU are anonymous. Every one of you who logs in to the internet is Anonymous even if you don't realize it yet. Anonymous IS the internet. They are your bankers, your police officers, your lawyers, your fast food servers, your construction workers. It is a new global consciousness which has emerged from human culture and interaction spread across the networks of the world. Like a swarm of bees or a flock of birds, the direction that Anonymous takes can be radically altered by the actions of a single individual's affect on the whole, but it also choses it's own direction independently from individual thought. This is the Hive Mind. It is a Stand Alone Complex of copies giving rise to copies without an original. Direction without being directed.

Be cautioned that not all of Anonymous's intentions are noble or in our best interests. Anonymous is the singularity of the human experience, simulatiously the most virtuous of paladins, and the most twisted and evil of villains. We are lucky to live in such an amazing time when such things are possible, but anonymous's birth has only just begun. As anonymous grows in power and scope, it's impossible to tell if the net benefit will be a boon or a threat to humanity. In either case, I urge you to give yourself over to anonymous and embrace the future and Anonymous's role in it, for good or ill - and if this thought of merging with the hivemind scares you then you can always move with your Auntie and Uncle in Bel-Air. Just whistle for a cab, and when it comes near it's licence plate'll say "fresh" and it'll have dice in the mirror. If anything, you could say that this cab was rare, but nah - just forget it. Yo Homes, to Bel-Air.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I dont believe this is any kinda organized group just simply somthing people can hide behind to express there views.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I dont believe this is any kinda organized group just simply somthing people can hide behind to express there views.

There's always a group of hatemongers who take on a popular name and commit crimes with it. (like a man in a Santa costume robbing a bank)

What I find hard to believe is the news broadcasters participating in forwarding this ignorance.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by mmariebored]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join