It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The newest Anonymous video: "WE RUN THIS."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I love the editing, well done. The ending is nice too, hopefully it didn't give away any clues as to who was in the video, ha.

This was a top article on reddit.com a few minutes ago, and now it's nowhere to be found. Probably only a matter of time before it's taken down from youtube, although I'm sure it will be floating around for years to come now

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I couldn't watch that for more than about a minute.

Can't understand a damn thing being said and when I stopped it I realized just how ill it was making me feel. I was actually hurting my head.

The concept is based on those crappy Max Headroom shows from the 80's too so it's not even original.

What is this supposed to be about?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Wow, somebody is putting a head trip on Scientology. Hooray! Turnabout is fairplay.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I absolutely love it! Poet and powerful. I wish Anonymous would do this for a few other groups, too.
Brilliant

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I would like to see Anonymous start working to bring down the corrupt leaders of this world one by one.
They have the attention of a lot of people now its time for them to get serious.
Unless of course....Anonymous have been infiltrated.

What do we know about them?
Is it just about Scientology?
Or do they have a much larger agenda?

Anonymous to me seem very disorganized.
But maybe in such an organized world that is whats needed...kinda like guerrilla warfare.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey... I couldn't be bothered to login, so I pressed this "Reply Anonymously" button (Greets, Admins!), but Anonymous still haven't got back to me...

The ATS thing says my IP address is 127.0.0.1 Does that mean anything?

Anyway...Does doing all that now make me Anonymous...?

Oh well, nice to see Max H. looking so happy in a job again ;-)

Apparently Co$ offer $5k "for Anonymous members"
(...underwear? ...phone numbers? ...hot dates with? ...livers? ...bottles of Chianti?)

Look on info stuff on right of screen here:
www.youtube.com...

Ooh, does posting all this mean that I now qualify for their $5K, and if so, can I join Co$..?
Self-referral sounds like a fantastic way to get on board this Multi-Level-Marketing opportunity. So, I was wondering...Will I get a big discount if I spend it "in-store"on Co$ stuff..? If not, will I be allowed to get a load of those *happy* masks with it anyways...? Still, I know of some people in Nigeria who have Saddams' bank account details, but can't access it unless they get $5k made payable to someone called "Mr. 8ukkak3". I've never seen a name like that before. They're hard to get in touch with too. Could they be anonymous...? There seem to be lots of them there, with all sorts of accounts there, too. Could I get a referral commission...?

Just wondering, GTG, K, Thx, bai.

Oh well, GTG

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That was a cool video!

I too would love it if they focused their effots on corrupt business and political leaders.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I saw that video yesterday. My theory is that Scientology is an easy target at this point in time. Anonymous will be safe and most likely not be portrayed that badly by the media, unless they do something pretty wrong, with irrefutable evidence in existence, but this is the case only in this time that they are mainly known for being against the CoS.

If and when Anonymous attempts to fight a real fight against the true world elites and the NWO, they will fail. They will be crushed and eradicated by those in power. For, fighting against The Church of Scientology is indirectly in favor of the world elite, therefore not a real problem to them.

But if they attempt to fight the true elites, not having amassed enough publicity and power for themselves, beforehand, they will be shunned and treated as all conspiracy kooks that have come before them. The mass media will try to ignore them as they have Ron Paul and other groups.

I think the idea of spearheading a protest with some kind of memorable disguise is a great idea. Perhaps a new group can be made, and with the same fervor as Anonymous, get together, wear a unique kind of mask, and go out and protest for whatever movement. People will not easily forget them for their peculiar attire or whatnot. If some thousands of people around the world can get together for one day a month, to protest one of the smallest churches in the world, then why can't a thousand more get together to protest the even bigger issues? I think this is a great idea!

ATS can also serve as a forum where we can mastermind global protests. We can choose our own logo mask.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I whole heartedly support the hard work done by Anonymous in exposing the corruption and abuses of Scientology and have since the beginning of this operation.

I feel the need to make it known in this thread that if you are just hearing of this ongoing war with Scientology you are late and have missed quite a lot of the story.

Scientology will not beat Anonymous because they don't understand the nature of Anonymous. There is no one to sue or imprison or even murder, Anonymous is legion and when one falls another shall take his place. People will always underestimate the power and influence of Anonymous to tragic/hilarious results, just ask Fox News.

Anonymous will be fighting with the elites soon enough. As soon as the "NWO" or whatever you want to call it, decides to exert control over the internet you will see a good clash of the two. While I predict many Anonymous may fall the NWO can not beat them on the internet.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
If and when Anonymous attempts to fight a real fight against the true world elites and the NWO, they will fail. They will be crushed and eradicated by those in power. For, fighting against The Church of Scientology is indirectly in favor of the world elite, therefore not a real problem to them.

I disagree. Anonymous is the antithesis of centralized, elite power. Instead of a small collection of very powerful individuals - anonymous is the exact opposite: a very large collection of normal people, without much power on their own.

While the "elite" are hard to pin down because of their all-encompassing power, they are not without a fatal vulnerability - once the truth becomes common knowledge, they will have to find another dark corner to scurry into.

Anonymous on the other hand is hard to pin down, because it lacks any sort of centralized organization or hierarchy. Attacking anonymous is the equivalent of stomping on a bunch of worker ants, and expecting the entire colony (of ants) to die out.

Again - on the side of the elites, taking out an elite is more like taking out the queen, as opposed to taking out workers.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Something everyone must know,or already knows.

Every single file, every single on-paper printed document, every single bit of data whether it be hard-data or virtual... has a signature.

It would be relatively easy for a govt. agency or a corporation to figure out who made this video, what programs & hardware they used, and when it was actually made.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
just tossing another video.
(the UI to post a you tube vid is pretty backwards. video number? why can't it just work with a copy and paste URL?)

sorry, here's the link...

videos being removed from you tube

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Today is another Anon world wide protest day
I was at the protest in dublin, Was fun
Knowledge is free, Expect Us

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is how it all begins. . .

Grass-root, loose-knit, quasi-affiliated groups with a unified goal...presenting information and targeting directly, with a clear message, a single group/organization.

This type of "guerrilla-style" media will become more and more popular as more of the younger generation realize they each in some small way can participate to change their world.

We are only seeing the beginning of a larger war -- one with many foes and battles.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The work of Anonymous is on going and very fruitful. Scientology is being taken to court in France for fraud and illegally operating as a pharmacy. The UK is investigating Scientologist involvement in immigration fraud by top cult members. This investigation was begun with the assistance of Anonymous who provided specific documentation of the cults illegal activities. In Germany, one scientology office closed overnight when faced with mounting protests. In the US, members of congress are looking into the shady deal that gave the cult a special tax exempt status greater than any other religion.

Scientology is a scam. They promote disconnection from families. They promote forced abortions with their own Sea Org members. The niece of David Miscavige, the cults leader, has left the cult and talks openly of their forced child labor and forced disconnection from her parents. They practice a policy of "Fair Game" where in they harass those who speak out against the cult. They abuse the legal system, and have been convicted of breaking laws several times.

There are a number of good quality videos by anonymous to be found on Youtube. Anonymous is legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget. They will continue to speak the truth about scientology. Expect them.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I sure do appreciate what Anonymous is doing, but one thing i wish they would do is start attacking some of the othe big bad guys now, since they've pretty much taken Scientology out, why don't they blast away at maybe some of the corrupt drug companies, or many of the evils perpitrated by our own government, if they did that, there would be an even greater number supporting Anon.

-Jimmy

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I won't flag this because it is nothing but a ripoff of exclusive genuine ideas.
Although creative, it lacks ingenuity.
This is a crossbreed or chimera of (video ripoff) of the programmatic, repetitious vernacular chatter that of Max Headroom from the 1980's. Here is proof of their "genuine idea"
www.youtube.com...

Now that we have the video out of the way, we will unveil the 2nd part of their ingenious idea that they cam up with themselves.(Being facetious).
Anyway, long story short, the look (masks and all) are from the charismatic character and ideological political figure 'V' (from the movie 'V' for vendetta).
The ideas are glued together to create a figure of political defiance against whatever paradigm of anti-thought they choose.......but at the end we see the two 'imposter's' of the 2 different Hollywood think-tank entertainment mega-stars, that is to say, 'V and Max Headroom'. Hardly enough of an army to defeat the Illuminati anyway or the garage of Scientology. That's what this is about right? Advertisement for Scientology? Nothing like a good war or controversy to bring attention to a cause....especially if the 'cause' were to bring about the desired 'result'. The defeat of the enemy which is actually themselves. Problem, Reaction and Cure.....all by the same entity. I suspect this is nothing more than a couple of media friendly crackpots still in high school though with a passion for underdog movies/sitcoms. hope the both of you guys at the end of the video can defeat the world but chances are you have a high opinion of yourselves and that's all. clean your garage up too, if you can't be organized in your own personal domain how can you organize a political movement? One more thing, no movement can work 'free of charge' you both are a farce. You're saying you can take on a well funded idea like Scientology, backed up by huge stars for a popular support and YOU defeat them by ripping off ideas and wearing trademarked masks from a popular movie and we take you seriously? Nice t-t-t-t-t-t-t-try.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
About the Masks: Although they were used in the film "V for Vendetta," they actually depict the face of Guy Fawkes. Google and learn.

Utilizing the popular Max Headroom theme is simply a fun way to shoot a video and was never claimed as an original concept by it's creators. "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

As for Anonymous having any impact of Scientology, perhaps another video could shed some light on that. Google Anonymous 08-08-08

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Anonymous isn't some group that will get rid of the corruption. It's just a group of people which consist mostly of teenagers(no offense) who do things that they think are funny or how they called it, they do it for the 'lulz'. So don't think they are a serious group who will get rid of corruption and such.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The masks used are reminiscent of the ones used in the venezian carnival. They were also seen being used by the Illuminati in the costume party and ritualism of the Kubrick movie Eyes wide shut, coincidentally also featuring Tom Cruise. Kubrick may have paid with his life for that movie.

Venice is the birthplace of the black nobility. And of the fractional reserve banking system. These were possibly hijacked by the illuminati, which is little more than a group of agents of the old noble families of european powerbrokers these days imo. And it possibly goes back further, to Babylon, I don't honestly know.

Point is that while anonymous is an interesting concept, the whole iconography to me seems occultist and has some pretty freaky historical references, going back way further than V for Vendetta or Guy Faulkes. This is old time men behind the mask symbolism, which is something everyone should be weary of. Real honest loving human beings don't need masks. Masks are always one thing: liability shields, denial of accountability.

But if they've taken out scientology, more power to them I guess... for now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join