It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using hurricaines as weapons...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The US seems to be getting hit hard by hurricaines in the last few years. There was Katrina, Rita, Gustav and Ike. There were probably more that I don't even know about.

I think after Katrina, it's clear how much damage can be done to a country by a hurricaine.

Various entities have been working on weather control for quite some time. We already know how to make rain by using silver iodide. The Chinese claim to have stopped rain for the Olympics. I have to wonder how many advances have been made in weather control by various covert agencies around the world.

Given the POTENTIAL for weather control, it's possible the hurricaines we've been experiencing are a covert attack by some foreign or alien agency. With our current known knowledge (known vs. what may have been developed covertly), we don't have the capacity to counter such a threat. It would be easy for an enemy to soften us up for invasion by using a weather weapon.

Alien abductees have been talking about an alien agenda for some time. Since the US is the world's global superpower, we would be the ideal target for weather manipulation prior to an alien attack.

I'm not sure what foreign enemies of the US might have developed such a weapon. Russia, previously a quiescent ally, is turning against us. They could have developed a rudimentary weather weapon during the cold war. A number of terrorist entities could have banded together and corrupted or coopted scientists to develop a weather weapon.

If a weather weapon could exist, it would certainly be effective. And it would explain the spike in destructive hurricaines we've seen in the past ten or so years.

new topics

join