It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Hillary Clinton attend the Bilderberg meeting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What was the point? I thought Bilderbergers basically appoint people to important positions like President?

Hillary most likely isn't going to be president, so what was the point of her attending the Bilderberg meeting in 2006?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very good post. I thought about that myself.

Wouldn't that mean that all this conspiracy talk about Bilderbergers are somewhat incorrect.

Did they change their mind against Hilary or was this just a mistake and Obama actually defeated the Bilderbergers in this round. Is this why Obama didn't pick her as VP because he still fears they might try to take him down to give it to her. If this is the case shouldn't we all be voting for Obama? or did they make a change to their Plan and wanted Obama to win? Has their ever been a Black person that attended the Bilderbergers meeting?

Makes you wonder

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Supposedly Obama attended the Bilderberg meeting in 2008. I think he is just another puppet. Obama and Palin seem pretty irrelevant. McCain and Biden are the CFR NWO guys.

Biden is basically a Dick Cheney clone. It's crazy how anyone can believe that "change" is coming with an old Washington insider like Biden in there.

I think Bill Clinton said something about the Bilderberg meetings like "It's just a bunch of Europeans sitting around talking about foreign policy." Well okay, if it's all that simple and innocent then why all the secrecy? Why don't you just open them up and let the press hear all these Europeans talk about foreign policy?

When Hillary Clinton was asked about attending a Bilderberg meeting she said "I have no idea what you're talking about."

The Bilderbergers might not be as evil and controlling as we may think, but they obviously are influential and have something to hide.

new topics

join