It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up with HIDDEN board manipulation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have called some bogosity in some threads, and had the postings disappear shortly. Just vanish from the chain where they resided.

Other times it seems that a string of superfluous and completely irrelevant comments are posted by a moderator, zapping everyone with their magical wand of enlightenment, and the thread is killed if they don't like where it is going.

This site is clearly under new management. It has a sanctioned perspective, and unsanctioned ones. So much for freedom of speech!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh to be paranoid and republican, kinda like committing suicide in Buffalo, redundant.

Yes ATS is against you
The whole media is against you
Everybody is against you.

Please, ATS but for a couple of these "cry me a river threads" has been am immeasurably better place since both sides have been made to stop trolling.

Post or thread intelligent well researched comments and no one will censor you.

Those who find these basic standards to high to reach, are left to start threads like this one or pout at the ATS issues thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Right-Wing/Left-Wing blah blah blah.. Political war is being waged.. so what's new? I will be glad when the election is over.

I have no beef with the mods nixing certain post if they have a legitimate reason for doing so.. Freedom of Speech is subject to approval based on content.
It's an ATS server, and therefore we play by their rules.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
For those who believe that right-wing discourse is being censored, I'd like to point out that most of the Political Ideologies forum is centered on conservative issues. You might visit there and find kindred spirits. I have noticed, however, that they've done some pruning there too.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually the thread that I referred to being clobbered showed rioters at the convention obviously provoking a violent confrontation with the police. The thread supported the rioters. I called the obvious provocations and impropriaty of the rioters, who shouted "They are going to break through the line" as the police tried to ride past on bikes. The violence followed.

The video with it's glaring imperfections and my post both disappeared, while the rest of the thread remained. Hmmm. That is known as propaganda!

Did you even know that whole entrys could disappear? Not censored or changed, gone!

Now you know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join