It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Blackwater Soldier Drops Passport In Intense Fighting in Georgia!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
A mercenary walking around with his passport on his person in a combat zone and is so careless that he drops it?!

That's a good point. Does anyone know if mercenaries tend to carry ID like this at all?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

LOL, I agree, and shame to all the fools who believed this story.

Seriously guys, just picture it.. black water special forces arrive in Georgia....

At the airport after flying Coach, they are standing in line at Customs carrying explosives, wearing tactical gear, assault rifles slung over the shoulder.. clerk looks at them suspiciously.. guns are not allowed in airports you see, so he asks if they have a passport.. AH .. they do .. well that's ok then, in you boys go! happy hunting!

And I could just imagine the poor fellas pain in being the only special forces to loose his passport and couldn't get back into America (after flying coach back from the battle...) .. hes probably somewhere in Mexico trying to cross the desert back into America.

Point of the story: Mercenaries don't have passports, don't need them, soldiers don't even have them, and if they did they certainly wouldn't leave them in a pocket while on a dangerous mission fighting Russians...

Seriously, all you sensationalist, go do some brain exercises because yours is not working.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
More Russian propaganda, this is absolutely ridiculous.
FIrstly because they stole American equipment and ransacked most of Georgia proper, which is where they could have found US weapons and passports, since American citizens were there legally. This photo and report in no way proves that Americans were fighting in South Ossetia.

Secondly S. Ossetia is part of Georgia and the Russians have no right telling another country to not have troops in there when they are invading it themselves. The Kremlin are hypocrites and liars. Absolute idiocy and patheticness.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
A mercenary walking around with his passport on his person in a combat zone and is so careless that he drops it?!

That's a good point. Does anyone know if mercenaries tend to carry ID like this at all?

The Zimbabweans found 64 men on the plane - 20 South Africans, 18 Namibians, 23 Angolans, two Congolese (from the Democratic Republic of Congo) and one Zimbabwean with a South African passport - as well as "military material". This turned out to be camouflage uniforms, sleeping bags, compasses and wire cutters

Murky tale of a mercenary adventure

Apparently they do. It looks like this guy has a great NOC. This guy has CIA spook written all over him. It may be that he has never been to Georgia, but that does not mean he has not been busy doing US government work throughout Asia. I am beginning to believe that he was snatched by China or Russia for espionage activities.

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Seriously, all you sensationalist, go do some brain exercises because yours is not working.

I usually don't feed the trolls, but I find it odd that anyone who spends so much time on this site has such a difficult time believing the possibility that a US agent was caught overseas. Does this threaten your world view in some way?

I personally, find it odd how quickly a Wikipedia article was submitted by a poster with no previous or subsequent article posting history and how all of the pieces seem to have been so quickly and expertly cobbled together on the internet to fit a possible cover story.

To call me and others "fool" for digging deeper into the story conveys either a smug, narrow minded world view or an insecure one. Either way, some of us will keep seeking to dig into the truth no matter how much it threatens and upsets others.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They are mercs. Mercs get paid to fight. If there is a war they will be there for the fast $$. I am sure there were many other groups there as well. TC, and a division of Insight Tech as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You guys are ridiculous. How else would you think anyone will be identified when lost in combat? You think some odd ball that walks out of the jungle and says that they are CIA or BLACKWATER, then they can just be cleared of security zones?

OMG! EVERYBODY makes mistakes. Not like all special ops goes according to plans. Things happen.

Citizen or not, check out this video of Putin interview. He clearly states that NO CITIZEN of any nation will be allowed in that conflict area. What was a "citizen" doing in that area? PLEASE look more into this video below.

www.russiatoday.com...

I think Putin has been really civilized and is willing to work things out for a better cause of humanity.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
reply to post by Fathom

why call it a hoax since the incident has happend,

E.O wanted to get indypendent , georgia retalieted with fireing missiles into region/county "or how you want to call it"

the weapons used where u.s made fired by u.s lobbyed politics

even russia has detaind people fight on the georgian side with us passports,
not belonging to any army and to any nations knowledge the u.s is not operational there.

here we read about it in papers daily ,

dont know about u.s papers...

if speculations are right , russia wanted to see if the u.s would make a move and start a new war and go bank-rupt since they cant afford a new "war"

p.s theres plenty of BW mercs out there waiting for an job operturnity since the u.s wants nothing to do with em on own soil.

the title is a hoax because it states that an american blackwater soldier dropped his passport in intense fighting in Georgia. this has been proven fake since he was in another continent at the time and his passport had been reported lost.

[HOAX]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Just more anti-American B.S.The russians sent troublemakers into Georgia and started this crap.They will soon pay.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
First of all, any special operations personnel/mercenaries will never carry any sort of identification, much less a photo id, into a combat engagement in fear of being captured. All specops personnel are thoroughly "sanitized" beforehand. To say a passport was discovered by a foriegn party is complete hogwash. I know if I was a mercenary I would be very concerned that I had my passport in my upper-left pocket ready to be stamped when I invaded a region I'm not supposed to be in. Think people..it's not that hard.

'nuff said.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
US agents carry passports just not there own.
they would carry one for E and E if something went wrong.

If something happened they would put on civilian clothing and play innocent tourist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join