It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Poll: 84% Say Truth About 9/11 Being Hidden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Russian Poll: 84% Say Truth About 9/11 Being Hidden

www.prisonplanet.com

A new poll from a major Russian news outlet reveals that 84% believe that the truth behind the 9/11 attacks is being deliberately hidden by the U.S. government.

At time of writing, the poll on the Russia Today website indicates that only 16% of readers feel that the 9/11 Commission report represents the full extent of the evidence as to who carried out the attacks over seven years ago.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
And this is PRIOR to Chiesa's documentary being broadcast to 30 million TV's...My guess is that figure will be at near 100% after this week. LOL!

The 9/11 truth movement has received much attention in Russia throughout the week with Russian State TV today set to broadcast a feature length documentary that questions the official version of events along with a pre-recorded studio debate on the matter.

Up to 30 million Russians will see Giulietto Chiesa’s ZERO, which covers some of the pertinent unanswered questions and inconsistencies surrounding the received reality of 9/11.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
this is excellent , this report proves that there are far less lies in Russian media , and the american media is full of propaganda

I am happy to know that Russians know the truth about the genocidal imperialist fascist US empire

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My only hope at this point is,
That when we go to war against Russia they will not inflict too much collateral damage. If they want to Nuke D.C. fine I guess, but leave the rest of the country alone.

All I want to do is B.B.Q. with my neighbors on the weekend and enjoy a pint.Maybe toss around the football witht he kids.
So please Russia, if you must nuke us, Keep it in the D.C. area.

***NOTE***
People in the D.C. area, GET OUT!!! Not so fast Dick & George.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

if im honest i kinda hope they dont go to war atall and i kinda hope no one gets nuked a lot of innocent people dont deserve to die theyre

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

Sometimes getting a good arse whoopin is what you need in order knock your arse down a peg or two. At this point I wouldn't bat an eye if we got nuked as long as they would help us rebuild and help us install new leaders that would listen to the people.
Now an all out invasion is another thing. I will not be conqured. I will fight to the death for my country. I won't lift a finger for my gov't.

Let's scale it down a bit. Can anyone reading this thread honestly say that if you say G.W. or DICK cheney drowning that you would dive in and risk your own life to save them???
I guess I don't need to answer that one.
There is a difference between defending your country
and defending your gov't.

We live in a country full of blindly patriotic morons (redundant)
who will defend their gov't till the very end. They need to go bye bye.
To them I say..."head for D.C. it is supposed to be beautiful this time of year".

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Well said, although I could do without the nuclear fallout.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322genocidal imperialist fascist US empire

Wow, really?

Genocidal? This doesn't even deserve a rebuttal.

Imperialist? Maybe

Fascist? Just because Bush is an idiot who tries to abuse his power DOES NOT make him a dictator. In case you didn't know, in America we have something called free elections and thank God we will be voting him out of office within the next couple of months.

The United States, though we have a bad rep around the world, is the most free republic on the planet. Don't give me the BS about how we are being controlled by our government, because I guarantee if you were to stage a protest in Iran saying that Ahmadinejad should be impeached, you would be ARRESTED. Try to protest and speak out against the Russian government and you will be thrown in JAIL and have your family's lives threatened.

Everything about the United States works, we just sometimes get screwed over big time with idiotic leaders because too many people are too lazy to get off their asses and vote against them. The worst form of action is doing nothing at all.

join