It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Stephenville UFO a National Security Threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Was the Stephenville UFO a National Security Threat?

www.americanchronicle.com

Stephenville, Texas attracted worldwide attention earlier this year (Jan, 08) after residents sighted an unidentified flying object (UFO) that some say was a mile long. By news accounts, there were more than 30 residents to specifically report the sighting. It was front-page headlines in a large number of news forums. Many of the witnesses were interviewed on national television programs such as CNN´s Larry King Live.

All of the witnesses were credible and none were shown to be perpetrating a hoax. They might have been mistaken, but that seems unlikely since so many people saw the same object. Also, other evidence is available to corroborate their story. There was obviously something flying over Stephenville that might be a national security threat. Why will our government not take this incident seriously?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Strange how this is doing the rounds again in the news, I would of thought 'they' would have buried this by now. Maybe this will get the wheels moving. Especially after MUFON'S report on it.

If you haven't read it please do its very well presented and the conclusion was that In January this year 2008 a very large object travelling very fast did indeed just STOP and hang in the sky for all to see then shoot off at an angle not possible to imitate in our conventional aircraft.

I have added this because everyone needs to know about this, if you haven't heard of the Stephenville sighting please leave a message and let me know.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
lets see, a mile wide object appears in the sky at about 200 ft. It can hover and take off at unimaginable speeds in an instant. Security threat? Naw. I am sure there is nothing to worry about. After all, it was just swamp gas filled chinese lanterns. I am glad more people don't know about this or believe it. Could you imagine being the guy in charge of our nations security and finding out that you have entered a gun fight armed only with an old sneeker? The reason they keep this stuff secret is they have no freakin idea what to do about it. Going through life with their fingers in their ears screaming "la,la,la I can't hear you" ain't gona get it done.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That was a great article. Simple answer is yes! And the Air Force is getting away with it again...lying...what's new?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I think you underestimate, your own goverment, and the Military's technology.
they are 25 years and more, ahead of our time in some of the Technologies they posses. The actually had HD tv back in the 50s for Communications!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

My post was to upset the people in charge. I am of the opinion that the ship in question is ours and our millitary is letting people look stupid and painting them as lunatics for witnessing our new technology. I am so tired of hearing the snow job about the space schuttle and the limitations of or aircraft. The people who pay antention already know the truth, and the enemy most certainly does know the truth, so who are they hiding it from?
Every day they loose credibility with the lies.

new topics

top topics

join