It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHOTO: Saucer-shaped rainbow UFO caught on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

PHOTO: Saucer-shaped rainbow UFO caught on camera

www.louthleader.co.uk

Published Date: 11 September 2008
By Gemma Gadd
Friday 11am - EVIDENCE of alien visitations or a trick of the light produced by the camera's lens?
This image of a UFO was sent to us by Brian Rust from South Cockerington in response to recent reports of orange light UFOs seen over the Louth area.

The photograph was taken on a Polaroid camera from Mr Rust's garden back in May last year – but he is only now revealing it to the press
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More photos from Louth, I am not sure what to make of this what do you think?

www.louthleader.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm always suspicious when people say, "I didn't see anything when I took the photo, and there it was later." It almost always means that the camera caught some stray reflection and turned it into something odd.

But look at it this way. Even if it was an actual photo of a UFO, so what? Big deal. It's not like there aren't thousands of UFO photos around, and quite a few much better than this one. The thing is, if we can't even prove anything with those much better photos, then what good is this one? It's just another dumb novelty. I don't know why it would even rate a news article, other than there must have been really slow news day.

Nothing new, nothing proven. Just a little bit more nothing to throw on the pile.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
First of all the title of this thread needs to be changed. It should read: Saucer shaped photographed NEXT to rainbow. There's nothing 'rainbow' about the UFO itself.

new topics

top topics

join