It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When U R Ready Read This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This blog as been born to a thirty one year obsession with the fear of death. From a very early age I was faced with death. People die that's what we do, I just had a problem with accepting this. I started to question everything! Why do we have to die, what are we here for. What's this life all about? I couldn't stop thinking about it. It started to make me ill and affected every aspect of my life. I read everything I could find and talked to people from all walks of life. Then came the internet which unleashed an endless source of information. With the information I already had and what I found on the internet. The pieces of life's puzzle started to fall into place. I don't expect anyone to believe what I have found. What I am going to ask you is, that if you want to know what life is all about. Are You Ready To Face The Real World?
Most people will have some theory or another about how the universe was formed. If you really need to know then start here www.hawking.org.uk... What I can tell on this subject is that we are all part of the universe and we all made of the same stuff. Our bodies have a trace element of every chemical in the universe. In theory we can cure ourselves of any illness, but that’s another story. All I am try into get across here is that we are all the same no matter what religion or colour we are. After all religion is only a belief and colour is only due to climate. We are all the same therefore when we die we all go to the same place.
After the earth was formed over millions of years after the dinosaurs. Ape started to evolve into man, this was a very slow process. Which if we hadn't had some divine intervention. We just may be now discovering the bow and arrow. But as our galaxy formed it formed with a tenth planet. That orbited our sun with a large arch that took it round the sun every 3666.6 years. Know in the bible and by other religions as the beast. As it passes through our solar system in close proximity to earth. It passes from under the sun and therefore can not be seen until it seriously starts to effect the planets climate. This planet passing was responsible for Noah’s flood and the extinction of the dinosaurs. Many millions of years ago this planet actually collided with earth, causing the astro belt. If you picture in your head the earth without water you would see the devastation that was caused by the impact. Because remember when the earth was formed the hole of the earth crust was hard, with shallow oceans. As on Mars and all the other planets.
How you ask did this planet effect mans evolution. Well at some point many millenniums ago a race of people from a far off planet. Decided to make a home/base on this planet the planet they call Nibiru. The people where called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki had discovered a way of prolonging life by using a special property they had found in gold. When they discovered earth and its large deposits of gold. They decided to make home and mine gold here. But they were not prepared to mine it themselves they considered themselves to be Gods. They soon realised that man hadn't evolved enough. So they decided to create as species of people using the DNA of a monkey a lion and some of their own DNA. They produced them in labs or some equivalent place. Then when they were adults and fertile. They place them in twos male and female in the most fertile places on the planet to reproduce and colonise the planet. Hence the story of Adam and Eve.
They then used them for many years to mine gold. They only give these people the uses of two of their twelve strands of DNA. Because they didn't want them to be their equal. These other strands included the ability to see into other levels of life. Read minds and move objects with your mind. No end of higher level abilities. They started to think for themselves eventually and got a bit above themselves at Sodom and Gomorrah. There behaviour angered the Anunnaki the peoples so called Gods so they it the city with a nuke. This is described perfectly in the bible.
This action upset some of the Anunnaki and there insuded a great war between factions of the Anunnaki in what is now Egypt near the pyramids. Hence when some of the pyramids where open they had radiation in side them and people died no curses sorry. The leader of the good faction of the Anunnaki was Enki. And after the war he made the Anunnaki leave earth and let us get on with our lives and evolve into higher beings ourselves. Leaving only a small amount of Anunnaki who had interbreed with humans on earth. But they left behind a communication device in the form of The Arch Of The Covenant. Hence it was radio active and if anyone touched it they would die. As in the bible. This was left behind so we could ask for help if we needed it. But it was soon lost over cause of time.
The planet Nibiru is due a round again in 2012 and will be visible to the naked eye from the end of 2010. Up until the planets with will change steadily. More earthquakes and storms, the polar caps will melt and there will be loads of flooding all over the planet. Until its passing through our solar system was will cause devastation on a global scale. three quarters of the worlds population will not survive. Noah’s story is in every religion all over the world where the Anunnaki had told a lucky few to build arks to survive Nibiru's passing. Nibiru as been passed earth many time before. The geometry of the pyramids tells us this and the carvings on walls all over the world.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
(edit)

[edit on 12-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good topic though....why don't we focus on the 12 strands of DNA? That seems like a pretty good place to start...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i hope your mind is still open enough to read another account of what the beginning was like.. you can read the terra papers HERE if you like.

welcome to ATS! just go easy on the nibiru,origin,anninaki claims they are met with highly skeptical and well writen argument.

again welcome

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My Mind is always open to the truth!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vintage65
My Mind is always open to the truth!

im glad your open enough to not be stuck to one idea. at one point i realized this universe is big enough to encompass all these accounts of our past history. so who are we to judge right. read the terra papers and let me know what you think of that one. there is a major thread on ats regarding the terra papers, so no link up.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I dont know what yor talking about but i like the wat you put it togather just the fact that i sat and read the whole thing tells you its interesting

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There are some who have heard this story.

There are very many different stories out there that explain the history of the Earth and why we are here that have nothing to do with religion what so ever and often involve "alien" beings and things of that nature.

To tell you the truth I don't know what to believe. I can tell you that I do think that ALL of these stories hold some sort of truth to them. I just think that they differ varying on culture, perspective, and I'm sure some have been drastically changed due to the oral carryovers through the ages (kinda like playing telephone when you were a kid).

I will say that strongly believe there is much, much more to our history than we can even imagine and not even any of these varying stories are telling us the entire saga.

A lot of times I just wish someone would tell us once and for all what the hell has, is, and will be going on in our world. I really don't understand why we've been kept in the dark for so long. It is very frustrating.

Thanks for the link, too. I'm going to check it out

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This 10th planet comes around around roughly every 3600 yrs give our take. Which puts its last visit about 1700 BC - 1600 BC.

Yet there is no records of Devastation in the history of civilisation that existed then.

Assyria - Old Kingdom 20th - 15th BC
Indus Valley Civilization - Slow gradual decline over the period 18th - 16th BC
Egypt - Change in Dynasties.
Thera - Eruption some global climate change. Locally bad news.
China - Xia Dynasty nothing major here.

So if there was a world wide problem no one paid any attention to it......

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry but man did not evolve from apes, we share a common ancestor.

I stopped reading at that point...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It only affects earth every other 3600 years. Only once does it pass close enough by to effect us.

So that puts the last time it passed and destroyed the earth at 5300 BC

Actually I find this interesting:

c. 5400 BC — Irrigation and the beginning of the Sumerian civilization in Southern Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this or not:

www.morien-institute.org...

It seems like history may need a major updating if these structures are 10,000 years old, how would that affect the annunaki idea ?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

we have 22 different strings of alien dna..
we are as collier say "Royal"
alex collier is back!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a simple search would have spared us all of yet another Niribu thread.

Can we change the title? it should warn you that this another Niribu thread,
thanks,
Julie

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vintage65

I was ready, I read it, all you have done is put together a number of conspiracies/ideas induvidualls have previously stated. Is this not your version of the truth, not The Truth. However, you are on the right path as one needs to enlighten themselves with as many peoples truths as they can and then with their own insight come to some kind of conclusion or understanding. This is a journey which we call life.

top topics

join