It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unspeakable Truth of 9/11 (undeniable facts concerning 911)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I find some of these facts listed here
very interesting. What a coincidence it all is. I'm sure this has been discussed in one form or another before but then, what hasn't?
What I want is for a 911 retar.....uh..debunker to look at these facts and
explain to me again how it is that our gov't was not in any way involved.

When you look at all of the facts from an outside perspective, meaning,pretend you are from a completely different country and have no ties with America whatsoever. It becomes glaringly obvious that our gov't was involved in the events of September 11. It is only through your blind patriotism (redundant) that these criminals can get away with this.

What will be your exuse in 20 years when this has all been figured out,trials have been held, the appropriate people have been jailed or executed, reperations have been made, lawsuits have been filed, etc?
What "logic" will you stand on? Will you still stubornly argue that the
terrorsts did it?
Sometimes I think that the President could give a national address on the White House lawn with a UFO as a back drop with real life aliens standing on either side and he could admit to the nation and the world that the United States Gov't was indeed involved in the events surrounding 911 and Ufos are real.

There would still be debunkers!!!!
They are like cockroaches. They just won't die. They keep coming and coming.

Oh well, have a read and let me know what you think.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am not from the US and have no ties whatsoever.

Interesting link. The Veteran overhearing the story? nice! But: why in hell would anybody say "when the twins will fall"? "When the towers will fall" yup, can believe that ... but "...when the twins..."??? So the hearsay from unnamed sources is undeniebly ... badly worded.

Also: no he didnt. No he wasnt. Stratcom (former securacom) provided electronic security services (at least that article got that part right) to the WTC for a period of time from 1996 to 1998. Marvin Bush was member of the board from 1993 to 2000. Stratcom (formerly securacom) as as much to do with security of the WTC on 9/11 as the company who built the majority of the coffeemachines in the offices.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
the 'dots' you are not supposed to connect...

Yeah I like that.
There is no over all authority to prosecute the government, its all
a gamble and subject to outside influence, and most likely why
the only alternative is one government fighting another government.

JFK sought to fight the Illuminati influence and lost, LBJ and Nixon and
the rest knew better. What happened to Truman you sure won't know.

We will all see God before any trial starts against the government.
I hope to be excused since knowing the truth I won't have to sit
through and wonder who did it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It has become increasingly clear to me that the only way,at this point,
to undo everything that has been done is to have an all out,bal$$ to the walls, no $h%T, no holds barred REVOLUTION!!!!
One that streches wall to wall and tree top tall.From shore to shore and celing to floor.
It will be the ONLY way to get to the bottom of many of the evils perpitrated on this country. From what I understand revolutions come at a high price though. A price that most Americans are un-willing to pay.
So start practicing pickin' cotton cuz' we is all gonna be slaves real soon.
Hell who am I kidding, we pretty much already are.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mods will you please intervene here and take some diciplinary measure against this joker?
From the sound of things I would teach him a huge lesson if you took away one of his ATS points.lol!!
Seriously, he/she is diverting attention away from the point of this thread and purposly trying to derail the topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Revolution you say... Why are people so eager to say that? Do you know what's involved with planning a Coup d'état

Try it and you will find out what happens to you and your cohorts.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by Lantian

Mods Please! Take care of this Loser. I am trying to stay on topic and this piece of $%!T is making it hard.

I will leave now.. A real man does not resort to the use of Obscenities in their threads.. Which you are obviously not.

~L

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
****************STOP******************

Act like adults, weather you are one or not.

One more off topic or trolling post will result in a 3 day post ban.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
So, Like I was saying, I find it very interesting that the WTC was full of asbestos and applications for their demolition were applied for and denied.
Well, it looks like they found a way around that now didn't they?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I'm neither "truther" nor "debunker". I find these labels to be a dividing factor, when what we should all be doing is seeking the reality and truth of what happened. Simply labeling oneself as a "truther" does not mean that a person doesn't have a deathgrip on their own opinions.

I read your link, ALL of it, and I wonder how many others did, given that you start out your post by calling debunkers "retards". That statement is not really consistent with seeking the truth, is it? It's a preemptive strike against those that might disagree with you. I'm glad I arrived late, so I wouldn"t be swayed by whatever you and others said that was derisive, off-topic or discourteous.

I find that I agree with many of the opinions stated on that site, but there is, in my opinion, precious little verified fact. Certainly most if not all of the opinions use another source --which is in itself a collection of opinions -- as verification. This, to me, is part of the crux of the whole 9/11 study. At the risk of sounding like Donald Rumsfield, much of what we seek is not currently knowable. Why can't we conduct our research without an agenda?

Do I believe the U.S. government covered up some aspects of the 9/11 tragedy? Yes, I do. I cannot prove it, nor have I seen anything other than good, credible EVIDENCE to support that idea.

I think that anyone who wants to know the whole and real truth of 9/11 will approach the research consistent with the scientific methodology. Preconceived notions are acceptable as a hypothesis, but in this instance, it is difficult to create and conduct experiments to test the hypothesis. If your research leads you to places that are inconsistent with your beliefs, you will go there anyway, if a person is a scientist. I think this is the WAY, the path, to discovery.

I have offered on several threads to work together with the OP to set aside our preconceived notions and seek out the truth of things, with research and no hyperbole. It always goes unanswered, at least so far. One has to be cubbyholed into one camp or another to even be recognized.

I thank you, OP, for bringing this link to our attention. I think it has a lot of good information. I'm glad you expressed your opinion on the works of the link. I think you should've left the preemtive strike out. It really serves neither "side".

Cheers

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

When I speak negitively about debunkers it is because of their refusal to review ANY evidence that would alter their world view.
I believe Ones paradigm should be like underwear. You need to change it everyonce in a while when it starts to stink. There are far too many people in this world who will NOT change their underwear and it is causing the whole planet to stink.

I was on the side of the "Official Story" and I asked questions which either came back unanswered or worse, I go tthe answer and didn't like it.
The answers I did get challenged my world view and turned my paradigm upsidedown. After being honest with myself I decided to probe further. The further I probe the worse things I find out.
I could conjure up a neatly constructed outline of how it was actually possible for how the official story to be true but then I remember Ahkems razor and it all just seems to fall apart.

I am open to suggestion. But, thats how I arrived at my current world view in the first place.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

From your post:

Marvin Bush was member of the board from 1993 to 2000. Stratcom (formerly securacom) as as much to do with security of the WTC on 9/11 as the company who built the majority of the coffeemachines in the offices.

That is too close for comfort for some people.
However there is no judge here.

In the court of internet conspiracy being a figure head does not
a patsy make, sometimes. Bush has been put on the block by the
Illuminati and it is working. Bush president during 9/11/01 and
a Bush head of a security company that wired the towers with
explosives.

In 40 years we might have brand new video, like JFK II that make
Oswald the patsy, only we get one for the 9/11/01 attack.
It will be a fun 40 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Your post:

So, Like I was saying, I find it very interesting that the WTC was full of asbestos and applications for their demolition were applied for and denied.
Well, it looks like they found a way around that now didn't they?

Denying the Illuminati is a no no.
Its the criminal way or no way for the big players.

If it looks like a demolition, then it was a demolition.
The Big Lie goes into effect when observation is ignored.

Some one is putting lipstick on a demolition and calling it Osama
dressed up like JE Hoover.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join