It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Priest charged with selling coke from campus rectory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Priest charged with selling coke from campus rectory

news.google.com

The Rev. Christopher Layden, 33, was arrested Wednesday after police found "about 3 grams of powder coc aine and items of drug paraphernalia" while executing a search warrant on the campus, according to The Pantagraph.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok.. This one is selling Coke now.. I see they have diversified.. What's next? International Gun smuggling? Slavery? Drugs....Well that one has been done now..

Was it enough that they traumatized little alter boys for life.
This whole mess disgusts me.

~L

news.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wow,that is kind of odd....guess the clergy is picking up on the CIA's tactics of funding their operation.Tides? Who needs em when you've got a steady stream of coke money?

All I have to say is.....*SNIFF* Praise the Lord!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocGonzo

No doubt.. They have taken lessons from the CIA.

Drugs sales give them the revenue to finance there "Black Projects"

That is a lot of money.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think its better they caught him now instead of three years from now snorting lines off an 11 year old boy.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CerebralhemoRrhage

I am also glad this slime ball has been caught.. I think the Vatican should impose mandatory Drug testing on all of there mouth pieces.

~L

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
idk about drug testing i would think they would better off with a little pot but how do not know that your priest is a coke head. oh yea im going to church later man i need a fix, wtf

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Tides? Who needs em when you've got a steady stream of coke money?

Tithes?

Heh, regardless of whether or not it's "better or worse" than something else we hear about, it's still messed up, and is messing up kids' futures.

I don't think mandatory drug testing would help tbh, I doubt it's as wide-spread as you're thinking. (Could be though...)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just look for a red irritated nose and maybe some weight loss..
I don't know.. Lol.

They could always argue that.. God made the Plant so it is ok to use.. My friend uses that line all the time.. If God made everything.. Then Hydrochloric Acid should be good too. Ooo.

~L

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So much for manna from heaven. We need to keep in mind the clergy is a cross section of society too. Also open to any of a number of human flaw.

new topics

top topics

join