It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zeitgeist the movie real or fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

zeitgeist the movie real or fake

zeitgeist is an online movie giving evedence that jesus never exsisted, and that 911, pearl harbor, and the great depression were also setup.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
zeitgeist is an online movie giving evedence that jesus never exsisted, and that 911, pearl harbor, and the great depression were also setup. it also explains how the central banking system makes us slaves to the debt of our government. ive done my own research on these things and the more that i do the more they seem to be true. if anyone else has seen this movie i would like to here your opinoins on it. the movie is free and online you can watch it at www.zeitgeistmovie.com. its pretty long but its worth it

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
seen this movie a few times and i have to say the first part about jesus was the best evidence to prove that the whole jesus thing was a hijack of ancient beliefs in the stars and planets...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
what link? How is this breaking news? Zeitgeist has been out for quite some time. The OP doesn't say much... This thread is terrible.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by that1guy789

Zeitgeist is eyeopening and griping. Some sites say it creates a motive for more terrorism. Since when Do terrorist need a motive. Ive done my research on the doc, and there is far more evidence that it is factual than fictional.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
fantastic! i recommend to everyone to see this movie!

Reveals some trues!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am an atheist - thus have no reason to defend something I don't believe in. However, although I do believe ancient religions influenced each other (and no doubt you will find common motives and believes between many of them), many of the claims made in Zeitgeist the movie about Horus, Attis, Krishna, Dionysus, Mithra, constalations, etc are not accurate at all!

new topics

top topics

join