It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophet yaweh `i will have powers like moses`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

at around the 8 minute mark in the video, yahweh talks about after the 2 crafts appear he will be struck with super human powers and will be able to walk on water, through walls, heal anything etc he compares it to moses

and no im not making it up

what are your thoughts

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

My thoughts are that Yahweh is a fraud. A phony. A fake.

I believe none of this.

It is kind of entertaining in a sick way though.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

My thoughts are that Yahweh is a fraud. A phony. A fake.
I believe none of this.
It is kind of entertaining in a sick way though.

Same here, in a funny way, I want to check this out, but I refuse to even give him the benefit of one web hit!

Maybe I'll turn on 'Stealthier' in FireFox and browse on over - unless he's asking for money just to look at his site.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Bull, i am not sure why people still listen to him. They seem to be alot of these people in america, just goto coast 2 coast for info, on there guests.

I would not even bother wasting my time listening.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I could be wrong on it - but as far as i remember Moses never: Walked on water; Healed everything; Walked through walls. Nor i remember Moses summoning flying things (clouds are not UFOs).
However if planet Krypton is involved - who knows. Anyway - i wish him best of luck. I think it will be needed.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
He is just another crack pot.. One of many. And Sheeple always Gravitate to these types of individuals.. Why you ask do people follow those that preach This BS.. I will give you one reason.. I can think of more.. But this one will do just fine.

MENTAL ILLNESS.

Don't drink the cool-aid.

~L

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think that dude was debunked years ago, there is plenty of materials on the web.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I've joined his UFO summoning lessons (yes that what I said) so far the dude looks mad as hatter, when I've learned to summon a ufo I'll post here straight away.

Let's hope I learn quick coz the price of fuel for my car is funking crippling me, thanks to that knobhead bush and his thug friends.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
"Fraud, phony, fake, hoax, crack up, mental..."

Right, I guess back then (some 5000 year ago?) people said the SAME thing about Moses(if he indeed existed)...

Now, I'm not saying this prophet yaweh IS the real deal, BUT this "cry wolf" has gone so far that when/if the REAL ONE comes up, nobody will listen... as usual.

Just my 2cents.

Peace

join