It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Troop Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So I was looking at this web site that has strange maps and I ran across this one.

Not sure why only half of it is popping up, the whole can be seen here.

This map is broken up into different areas and shows what country is responsible to police these areas.

From the site I get this.

This map, adopted in 1952 in London by the World Association of Parlementarians for World Government, shows what alien troops would occupy and police the six regions into which the United States and Canada would be divided.

The ruling body or World Parliament would consist only of appointed members. It would reflect population-strengths; so Asia would dominate it.

There would be a World Director, 8 zone directors and 51 regional directors. None of the zone or regional directors would ever serve in their own countries. So an alien (i.e. a non-national, not an actual extraterrestrial, ed.) would command troops stationed in the U.S. and through them enforce World Government Law, and prevent Americans from “sheltering behind national allegiance”.

On the side of the map, a note further explains:

This is the world troop map. Don’t let it scare you. It is presented here to show that the planning has been extensive, and of long-standing, to place the U.S.A. under a world army-police system. By stopping the funding to the United Nations and cancelling the “United Nations Participation Act of 1945 (and amendments) we could literally “pull the plug” on the whole world government apparatus. Public law 87-297 should also be repealed which is the cause of our bases being closed and our armed forces being merged with the Russian and Chinese armies.

I know the Bilderberg group was created in 1954, shortly after this map was supposedly to be created. My understanding of Bilderberg is that group is responsible for controlling certain areas around the world.

I'm wondering if anyone has seen a world police map like this, and is it possible that the Bilderberg Group was created to be the governing force for this map?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by testrat]

join