It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lab Looking For Visitors From Another Dimension

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
why must he be released for a little while? haha

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thats what I want to know.
The speedy particle disappears into the ether, not another dimension.
Its an Illuminati lie to not talk about the ether.

The UFO is speedy because of the ether.
So the Illuminati want UFOs to use wormholes and other dimensions
and not say ether.

Alpha particles become Helium, it picks up electrons from the ether.
Atoms can change a proton to a neutron and back again to a proton.
Ether magic and non Relativistic.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
sooner or later, one of these experiments is going to open a portal to other dimensions. Then thats when the crazy ish will begin, because through that will come all types of who knows whats. perhaps that what 2012 is all about

This thread, and post reminds me of 'Half-Life'.

You know... The game where the government/a corporation opens up an inter-dimensional rift, through which we are invaded by flesh eating, zombie making, ugly electrical beam shooting, slimy aliens.

I personally can't wait to walk around brandishing a crowbar, cracking invading scum over the face(s).

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBadge

I'm not sure, but what I find interesting is that black holes were described so long ago, and that some key whay need to open them up. In our case we call it CERN or the LHC (Long Hadron Collider). I think maybe some scientists, not all, but some would like to see if they can pull back the curtain of this reality and take a peek into what lies beyond.

In any case I think they are going to be disappointed because the only beings that seem to be able to open a stable dimensional portal are not from this world. The energy they will use is far less than the sun pruduces and cosmic rays produce. The only difference with CERN is that it will be done in a magnetic tunnel in a focused beam, and that should scare anyone because to form, black holes first have to expand(gain mass) and then collapse under extreme gravity.

Here's another interesting scripture fron Isaiah 24

17 Terror and pit and snare await you,
O people of the earth.

18 Whoever flees at the sound of terror
will fall into a pit;
whoever climbs out of the pit
will be caught in a snare.
The floodgates of the heavens are opened,
the foundations of the earth shake.

19 The earth is broken up, (dissolved, King James Version)
the earth is split asunder,
the earth is thoroughly shaken.

20 The earth reels like a drunkard,
it sways like a hut in the wind;
so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion
that it falls—never to rise again.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Flux8 here...
2 things I'd like to bring up...

1st - Concerning dimensional travel, (and I'm just speculating). To my knowledge other "dimensions" would work on the same physics as our dimension, but only that their EM/mechanical frequencies would be out of phase with ours. Maybe thats why EVP bleeds through sometimes.

So, IF you were to approach a "portal" would there be a serious clashing or competition between our dimensions at the point of origin? Would you/could you even recognize it? Imagine what that might be like. And if you were lucky/unlucky enough to go through that portal would you even survive the transition between phases or would you just disintigrate?

2nd - Has nothing to do with this post but I NEED HELP. I haven't been able to log in for some time now... "some kind of error in the form" it says. I've allowed cookies (always have) and have even tried contacting ATS via the LLC thing and abovetopsecret.net but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? Mods, can you help? I'm completely cut off except for posting anonymously.

I am TERRIBLY sorry for interrupting this thread! Thanks in advance!

-Flux8-

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They are not looking for beings from another dimension. They are looking for particles that may slip in and out of the 4 dimensions that are visible to us on normal energy scales- or presumably in string theory, closed strings (like gravitons) which are not bound to our brane like other particles. Also, they will be looking for energy discrepancies- for example, have particles slipped into another dimension (like another 4-brane in string theory), causing the system to lose energy, or evidence of small compact dimensions, the effects of which are not visible at lower energy levels.

All this talk about extra-dimensional beings, black holes, the illuminati, and biblical prophecies just goes to show that a significant portion of you have not even bothered to read the article, let alone research anything about the physics that LHC will be doing from even a popular, conceptual point of view.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
has anyone heard what David Wilcock says about other dimensions?? i believe he got most of his knowledge from the "Law of One" series. i've still yet to read it all... apparently it's very fascinating, and because of its positive nature, it's succeeded in waking some people up to more than the reality we're shown every day.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Everything you are saying seems interesting. Care to point me in the direction you have received all this information?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I live 7 minutes away from Fermilab and have lived in the area off and on my whole life. Ever since I was little, it has always been guarded though there were schools allowed to take field trips there but were obviously only allowed to see very small portions of the facility. Being near it, I always had a tremendously innate feeling that something crazy was going on there that I didn't know about. Fermilab is kept very hush hush around here.

I have been dimensionally traveling through meditation for 18 months now and can tell you that what they are on the verge of is not only jaw-droppingly spectacular, but is something 99% of people can't handle. Here's a link to a couple posts from about 9 months ago where I discussed what the dimensions looked like:

www.tenthdimension.com...

In the past 9 months, I've been able to see and feel much more but the general picture is still there. That website also has a 13 minute flash player video describing the ten dimensions.

What people don't understand is that you yourself actually exist multi-dimensionally at the same time. There are parts of you in every dimension. Since the dimensions are stacked on top of each other, it makes it difficult for third dimensional entities to understand the higher dimensions. But what if you were two dimensional? You would have no concept of three dimensions and would be apt to think the third dimension doesn't exist. The same applies here.

Your higher self actually resides in the sixth dimension. The link to the Law of One previously provided is amazing. Far and away the most enlightening read I've ever had in my life. So many answers are within the text that you have been wondering. The language is difficult to understand at first but once you get a hang of the way it's spoken, it's awesome.

There's much more I could comment on the other dimensions but I don't want to derail the topic any further.

Excellent post.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
i'm no scientist but im an earnest seeker of truth. existence of extra dimensions is true.existence is multidimensional but human consiousness is designed to perceive only a small peck of the existence beyond which lies the vast unperceived part of the existence.the galaxies are floating in the ocean of unknown dimensions.humans cannot imagine how the extra dimensions look.
the universe is literally infinite.our earth is a tiny dust particle in it and morever we humans are small creatures .we may claim that we have made great technological advances but yet it is very very negligible compared to the vast things yet to be done.my question is CAN TINY CREATURES LIVING ON DUST PARTICLE LIKE PLANET ,BELONGING TO A SMALL STELLAR SYSTEM IN AN AVERAGE GALAXY DECIPHER THE ULTIMATE REALITY CNCERNING THE UNIVERSE.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ivanov

You and I are of very like mind.

To simply answer you're question, yes it's possible though the answer is not really so simple. With the proper research, meditation, and personal thought, one can achieve a paradigm as great as the infinite creation. It just doesn't come in an instant. It is much work to achieve but very worth the journey in itself.

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
could the visitors from another dimension be ghosts or other paranormal activity ?.. could what we see \hear be them trying to contact us....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Everything you are saying seems interesting. Care to point me in the direction you have received all this information?

Hi, good thing you asked.
A rare post of mine might help here, I just saved it in my profile for
better arrangement later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See page 27 in the google book link.

In an electric universe, which is not available to us unless you use
the devices of Tesla, has equations of force and momentum that
work for magnets and electrical wires that rotate but do not
work unless stressed to an atmospheric and Cosmic response.
The electric in the air speeds the UFO and perhaps particles that
apply the same principles.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I live 7 minutes away from Fermilab and have lived in the area off and on my whole life. Ever since I was little, it has always been guarded though there were schools allowed to take field trips there but were obviously only allowed to see very small portions of the facility. Being near it, I always had a tremendously innate feeling that something crazy was going on there that I didn't know about. Fermilab is kept very hush hush around here.

I have been dimensionally traveling through meditation for 18 months now and can tell you that what they are on the verge of is not only jaw-droppingly spectacular, but is something 99% of people can't handle. Here's a link to a couple posts from about 9 months ago where I discussed what the dimensions looked like:

www.tenthdimension.com...

In the past 9 months, I've been able to see and feel much more but the general picture is still there. That website also has a 13 minute flash player video describing the ten dimensions.

What people don't understand is that you yourself actually exist multi-dimensionally at the same time. There are parts of you in every dimension. Since the dimensions are stacked on top of each other, it makes it difficult for third dimensional entities to understand the higher dimensions. But what if you were two dimensional? You would have no concept of three dimensions and would be apt to think the third dimension doesn't exist. The same applies here.

Your higher self actually resides in the sixth dimension. The link to the Law of One previously provided is amazing. Far and away the most enlightening read I've ever had in my life. So many answers are within the text that you have been wondering. The language is difficult to understand at first but once you get a hang of the way it's spoken, it's awesome.

There's much more I could comment on the other dimensions but I don't want to derail the topic any further.

Excellent post.

Peace

Wow. That's cool I think. How tight is the security for that place? I can only imagine, especially if they are involved with proving to contemporary science that more than 4 dimensions exist.

I will definitely acquaint myself with that website and watch that video. Sounds so amazing.

When you say 6 dimensions, did you discover this in your meditations? 6 as in 3 space, 3 time?

Originally posted by fatdad
could the visitors from another dimension be ghosts or other paranormal activity ?.. could what we see \hear be them trying to contact us....

I think we can just assume they are opening up particle gateways only at this point.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, between the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC), and now "Fermilab" in Batavia, Illinois...

I like how it's 'now "Fermilab"'. Fermilab has been around a lot longer than the LHC, and as the now second largest accelerator, is the reason that it is the LHC and not just the HC

I do agree that the next twelve months are going to be very interesting scientifically, I just think we should give credit to Fermilab for leading the way which they have been.

And it seems even Scientific American acknowledges the headline is a bit much:

Note: This article was originally printed with the title, "A New Neutrino Hunt".

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Mark Alpert is author of Final Theory (Touchstone, 2008), a physics thriller that features neutrinos and extra dimensions.

Remarkably sensationalised title, but interesting article nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Excellent thread thanks for sharing,

Its too much of a coincedence that first the LHC and now this. Could it be that the LHC was built using ET advice? An artice in the newspaper said that the LHC would be looking for dimensions other than the 4 we already know. I found that very strange to read as we haven't actually discovered any more dimensions other than the 3 length,width and height? the fourth dimension is theory isn't it?

The reservations I have is whats goings to come out of the dimensions we find. How are we going to incorporate dimension science into our society. The next few years are going to be very interesting indeed.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by dominicus
sooner or later, one of these experiments is going to open a portal to other dimensions. Then thats when the crazy ish will begin, because through that will come all types of who knows whats. perhaps that what 2012 is all about

".Re 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

.2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

.3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads."

source: DA BIBLE. (Book of Revelation)

So then, what does this possibly mean? Well, the only "bottomless pit" I can think of that could be proven to exist by science would be a black hole of sorts, considering that all matter is taken in; it would seem like a bottomless pit, even though technically a blackhole isn't even a hole or "pit". To a 1st Century A.D. man exiled on the isle of Patmos seeing it in a vision? Yes, a black hole and a bottomless pit would seem synonymous, and even more so .. locusts coming up out of the pit harming men would also be the only way to describe such a vision if indeed creatures came out of the blackhole. Just some wacky food for thought on the fringe bible/science tip ..

It seems you have a question about which side of a "black hole" scientists can come in contact with.
Considering science knows very little about black holes you argument could be a valid one. What if you could actually draw things in instead of pushing things out from this reality? Science doesn't really know. There is a reason why a part of the physics science is called "theoretical physics". Theories are just thoughts, thoughts do not have to conform with reality, or reality does not have to conform with thoughts. They both reside in a separate plane philosophically. We are trying to shield our experiments not with actual empirical data but with "thoughts".
Is it me or there seems to be something wrong with the materialistic way we seek to view our world? What materialistic thought has to do with describing energy except than to give a vague and elusive representation of it?

Arguments like the "bottomless pit" might sound crazy but science can not rule out pretty much any outcome. Maybe the way we approach high energy physics is wrong. What we really want is to find ways to bypass distance and time in order to expand to space which according to our definitions it is really made of stellar bodies across chaotic distances. That is the only part that has significance to us.
What if we are wrong? What if there is even a multitude of worlds even within the smallest atom? How would we know? Many things are out of our comprehension yet we believe we have a "safe" approach to discover the secrets of the Universe.
Do we really?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Personally, I think a black hole is like opening a passenger door on a 747 at 30+ thousand feet. The pressure on the outside is lower than on the inside. The other dimension has even less mass than does ours so it sucks in everything it can like water down a bath tub drain. But if they open a doorway instead that is controlled, who knows, something may just come through.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, lets hope we just get lucky and we open the "right" door.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
With everything going on in Quantum Physics, I have to say how I feel about it, In the old days....well long ago, we learned by math and studying, then we figure things out and did expirments to prove that we were right. Now it seems were doing the expirements first and the math later, if at all. Which, will mess up alot i believe. I just liked the way before were you knew what would happen before you tryed it, not just hope for the best and here we go!!!! But In words of another dimension, I wouldn't be surprised, theres still alot out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join