It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Damon on Palin: It's like a really bad Disney movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
www.freshbite.info...

...the hockey mom from Alaska who could be President if McCain doesn't survive his first term.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Good post - great video.

I think a few more of our celebs around the world should come forward and give us their points of view!! It appears that not all Americans are brainwashed

Flagged.

The ops link is a little weak, see it here - uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 15/9/2008 by davidifty]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Why should anyone care what some celebrity has to say on Politics? It's no different then one of them commenting on nuclear physics. And just what would their expertise be in that area – geopolitical economics? But if you insist –

Remember what happened in 2004 when they opened their mouths?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by En4cer]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
*Off topic*

Wasn't a thread with the same title and same subject shut down last week during the admins big "the madness stops here" campaign?

I wonder if this one will be as well. If not I would like to an explanation of the difference between this one and the one that was locked. I am still unclear as to where this arbitrary line is.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

Conversely, what right do Churches have in the political process? At least these celebrities pay taxes. More than we can say for the churches which are exerting more influence.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by AtlantaInsider1]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer
Why should anyone care what some celebrity has to say on Politics? It's no different then one of them commenting on nuclear physics. And just what would their expertise be in that area – geopolitical economics? But if you insist

That's like saying, why should I care what YOU think about politics, your just a person, why should I care what the people think about politics etc.

Don't forget we the people celeb or not, have the right to state our views, the goverment takes our views seriously, well at least they should, lol.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantaInsider1

For the record I don’t care what any Church has to say either (I’m agnostic). I base my decision on the voting records of the candidates. Funny how that seems all too simple now a days. Who knows? Maybe Britney Spears will influence my vote?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

I'm curious, who is your candidate?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You should not care what I think. Unfortunately many people do care what celebrities think. Without going into a lengthy argument I believe this situation is what many analysts refer to as the so called “Dumbing Down” of America.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

This is a forum isn't it? I just want to see how you can say I look at a candidate's voting record and make your decision based on those facts alone. Honestly, if you are truthful, then you would say I vote on party line. Because if you are voting for McCain, then you must be a liberal. McCain was the most liberal Republican until he started running for office. His voting history proves it. I would appreciate it if you would share your views and clear up any misconceptions I have. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by En4cer
reply to post by _Phoenix_

You should not care what I think. Unfortunately many people do care what celebrities think. Without going into a lengthy argument I believe this situation is what many analysts refer to as the so called “Dumbing Down” of America.

What I meant was that the goverment should care what the people think, celeb or not. Because if they didn't we truly would be sheeple. Maybe we already are.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join