It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DId Bidden drop a hint, for OCT Surprise. Will Biden drop out and Hillary be back in????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I believe that obama may have an oct surprise for us. Bidden was dropping a hint today oh no.

The elitist and high and mighty persona and the pure arrogance of not picking Hilary Clinton. He thought he didnt need her and he could win with out her.

Bill Clinton had a meeting today what was that about a brokered deal????

palin changed the dynamic, united the party, stole the show, and has completly undone the Obama message and movement.

Maybe the Clinton meeting today and Bidens apparent slip of the tongue was to in October they would do a surprise of their own to rival the brilliant palin pick.

I think this is the only chance Obama has to win it is going to be close anyway but with hilary they have the edge and they can unite their party and have a real message.

Remember i am a hard core conservative the Obama message is all bs and contrite and the truth or should i say the earnest and honest reform platform that macain has finally settled in on with palin will still win.

what do you think.

I also love the Keith Oberlmann got removed from the anchor chair for the political msnbc.

that guy is like michael moore, pure talent intelligent and full of passion. The only problem if you dont have the truth on your side and if you are deceived by your own hatred and bias and his been given over to a reprobate mind.
so because of his narcissistic anti conservative sociopathic ideology he is blocked from seeing the truth, understanding it or being objective.

He is the poster boy for left hatred fear mongering anti free speech
objectivity.
he can not see because he is blinded by his own emotional hatred, jealousy and narcissism.

he is not out spoken he is ignorant and arrogantly wrong spoken.

it was the correct thing to remove him from the political anchor chair.

He is not mentally competent to be on the air as a Journalist.

Remember the the great liberal trick and lie, " The exact thing they accuse the right of doing in reality is what they are doing, and really their analysis of the other side is truly the mirror of them selves. "

IE- scaring people, fear mongering, playing the race card, using 9-11 as a political gain and on and on and on.

This makes Keith Olberman the worst person in the world.

Chris

[edit on 12-9-2008 by airborne82ndscout]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Isnt this the type of post we want deleted from ATS right now? rumor inciting argument and heated debate all based on some guys thoughts to be misconstrued as rumor?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I think it's best if we let the mods do their own jobs.

And I love Keith Olbermann. He tells it like it is. He is much more different than the rest of the media.

P.S. Here's his latest special comment. He says exactly what I've been thinking when McCain opens his mouth and says he knows how to win a war...

[edit on 9/12/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I didn't hear the Bidden clip but I don't see this happening. Reason why... the public SHOULD see right through it. I understrand what you are saying. Obamalama group has diffently got to pull something out and a change of VP would be a start. If they do a woman they will be seen as copy cats. I could see him picking a right winger though.

And NApple... why don't we toss out the 1st Amendment while we are at it.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by -Reason-]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by airborne82ndscout
palin changed the dynamic, united the party, stole the show, and has completly undone the Obama message and movement.

She personally did none of those things.

It was the idea of a new virtually unknown female VP that stole the show. Her opinions and record are still in the process of becoming known. It's just the new blood into the arena. Obama was the flavor of the month, and now Palin but make no mistake like Obama she too will be old news and it will be back to issues not constant questions like "Who is this woman?"

I don't think Obama's message is undone by the notion of a female VP. That's like saying one fad has outdone another, when we should be looking at the policies of these two individuals and not the gimmicks they pull out of their hat.

This makes Keith Olberman the worst person in the world.

Come again?

- Lee

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Its not inciting anything nor a rumor it is a speculation

and analysis and did you hear oblermann and his 9/11 rant it was disgusting.

this is a real thread how about a real response

Chris

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
To reason and bigbert, 1st ammendment... let the mods do their job? This thread will be taken down my morning. See ... A call to Action
for further details.

nothing to do with the 1st ammendment. This is a private website.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

yes this is what i was talking about Keith Olbermann

this was so wrong, untrue, and subversive. How can we fight our enemies abroad when we have olberman being maybe on of the greatest enemies undermining the war and trying to get us to let down our guard.

We have been safe for 7 years thats not a coincidence.

this is why Olbermann is the worst person in the world. Play on word this is what olbermann calls everyone he hates.

chris

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

The elitist and high and mighty persona and the pure arrogance of not picking Hilary Clinton. He thought he didnt need her and he could win with out her.

Calling Obama elitist and arrogant for not picking Hillary is pure opinion and has not platfrom.. agianst S>O's new guidelines for this forum.

Bill Clinton had a meeting today what was that about a brokered deal????

You turned a meeting into a rumored deal about biden backing out of the VP with no basis of fact behind it.

I also love the Keith Oberlmann got removed from the anchor chair for the political msnbc.

Completely irrelevant to the topic.

that guy is like michael moore, pure talent intelligent and full of passion. The only problem if you dont have the truth on your side and if you are deceived by your own hatred and bias and his been given over to a reprobate mind. so because of his narcissistic anti conservative sociopathic ideology he is blocked from seeing the truth, understanding it or being objective. He is the poster boy for left hatred fear mongering anti free speech objectivity. he can not see because he is blinded by his own emotional hatred, jealousy and narcissism. he is not out spoken he is ignorant and arrogantly wrong spoken. it was the correct thing to remove him from the political anchor chair. He is not mentally competent to be on the air as a Journalist.

Again this, while being completely irrelevant to the topic, does a couple things against what S.O has asked us to do. You give off the notion, with no proof, that Keith Olbermann lies and is a sociopath. Hit mental capacity to be a journalist is not for you to decide. You arent a dr., I assume, and if you are, he is not your patient. So how are you in any position to decide?

This thread has merit to it, and as I said, should be closed down.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I didnt know Fox moulder was a cry baby.

how about a response besides nothing.

i think this is a prophetic or a guess and political gamble.

Had obama actually picked hillary i think they would have been unstopable.

Now it is close anyway but how close we will see. if he picks hilary and biden drops out

that will change everything.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I didnt know Fox moulder was a cry baby.

how about a response besides nothing.

i think this is a prophetic or a guess and political gamble.

Had obama actually picked hillary i think they would have been unstopable.

Now it is close anyway but how close we will see. if he picks hilary and biden drops out

that will change everything.

and now you attack me because I feel your OP didnt merit the new guidelines. Im not a mod, you could have debated me and defended your post against my points. Instead you feel the need to name call. fine, even if this thread isnt removed, that post will.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

ROTFLMAO!!!

Please, please, do tell me which parts of this video was wrong (specifically) or subversive...

Because he is absolutely RIGHT about everything said.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

this video was posted before and removed for the reasons I gave. Guys, all it is gonna do is lead to long winded back and forth nonsense.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was really interested in reading this thread based on the title.

Then I found out the OP actually went in an entirely different direction...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I was really interested in reading this thread based on the title.

Then I found out the OP actually went in an entirely different direction...

I'm with ya lucid... Unfortunately it was just an excuse to rant about Olbermann. Highly deceptive thread title.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

this was so wrong, untrue, and subversive. How can we fight our enemies abroad when we have olberman being maybe on of the greatest enemies undermining the war and trying to get us to let down our guard.

Please explain why Osama Bin Laden is not on the FBI's list for 9/11?

Please explain the necessity for using 9/11 footage at a political convention?

Please explain exactly what it was that Olbermann said that offends you and is untrue.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Please explain why Osama Bin Laden is not on the FBI's list for 9/11?

Please explain the necessity for using 9/11 footage at a political convention?

Please explain exactly what it was that Olbermann said that offends you and is untrue.

Do you have the Clearance and Need-to-know to contain any knowledge of what the FBI actually has on ANY of their lists related to Counter-Terrorism? You are only looking at a Wanted Poster, not official documentation.

Using 9-11 Footage at a Political Convention is perfectly acceptable under the context. Was it not a Republican who was President during these attacks, and who was responsible for leading the United States through that tragic time? Did they also not happen to have the very Mayor of NYC present who lead that city during those troubling times? Has National Security and the War on Terror also not been an issue championed by Republican Candidates everywhere? Considering the aforementioned, it was well within the context of the Republican National Convention for them to show the Tribute Video.

To be honest, aside from the Convention, I also believe too many in America have simply gotten past what happened that day, and it no longer seems to affect the way many citizens remain neglectful of National Security issues.

As for Olbermann, him and Matthews are so blatantly biased in their coverage of live political events, that it really ceases to even be humorous anymore. They can say whatever they wish within the confines of their own political programs, but MSNBC was definitely correct in their judgment as to the pulling of these hosts from events which require fair coverage and critique.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Do you have the Clearance and Need-to-know to contain any knowledge of what the FBI actually has on ANY of their lists related to Counter-Terrorism? You are only looking at a Wanted Poster, not official documentation.

I would think that an event such as 9/11 would warrant him being on the list (if, in fact he deserved it). It's not like 9/11 was "Top Secret" and "Need-to-know" unless you know something else I don't?

Using 9-11 Footage at a Political Convention is perfectly acceptable under the context. Was it not a Republican who was President during these attacks, and who was responsible for leading the United States through that tragic time?
Did they also not happen to have the very Mayor of NYC present who lead that city during those troubling times?

Sheer coincidence. Or is it?

Has National Security and the War on Terror also not been an issue championed by Republican Candidates everywhere? Considering the aforementioned, it was well within the context of the Republican National Convention for them to show the Tribute Video.

The more you talk of this the more my suspicions deepen as to the 'coincidence' of it all.

To be honest, aside from the Convention, I also believe too many in America have simply gotten past what happened that day, and it no longer seems to affect the way many citizens remain neglectful of National Security issues.

How exactly could one become neglectful when one has armed vehicles displaying 50cal anti-vehicle machine guns (the ones bought by the police for crowd control) keeping the people 'peaceful'? All this and more was brought about by your Republicans.

As for Olbermann, him and Matthews are so blatantly biased in their coverage of live political events,

Biased or Passionate. Depends on your perspective.

that it really ceases to even be humorous anymore. They can say whatever they wish within the confines of their own political programs, but MSNBC was definitely correct in their judgment as to the pulling of these hosts from events which require fair coverage and critique.

If by fair you mean neutral and 'removed' from the topic then you will find it very very hard to find such a person. One cannot help but to get caught up in the emotion and excitement of an election of your countries leader.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that when challenged on his/her views from the OP, the OP simply DISAPPEARS.

Couldn't face the truth, Airborne? Because the video IS 100% spot on. Can't deny that.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i wasnt attacking on you get a hold of yourself i was joking around dont take offense.

i was kidding and poking at you thats why i made a point afterword.

so dont be upset. i am trying to get a serious talk here

plus i love fox maulder and i think thats a super cool nickname,

makes me wonder if david dachovny hangs out in ats

Chris

<<   2 >>

join