It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin at a lost for words in interview with ABC Charles Gibson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well if its deemed that it goes against the new policy then close it., I dont have a problem with that.

I think it goes right to credibility of a person that we dont know nothing and is giving her first interview on the national stage.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommy_boy
reply to post by bknapple32

The term means, call it like it is, don't spin it...

Buddy, it was a BAD interview for her. Watch it again. Gibson schooled her. She flinched on the "Bush Doctrine" question. She did not come off presidential, and she needed to.

I was casually joking around , I knew what spade a spade meant. lol.

You are allowed to think this was a bad interview. But the majority of people wont. She has her beliefs, stuck with them, and expressed them.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I agree.

This thread title does not accurately match the reality of the clip. She was hardly at a loss for words.

*cough*

Mods?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Lloyd! She's running for VICE president! That's second in command! McCain's 72 and in poor health at times! God forbid anything ever happens to McCain, but she could just as easily inherit the number 1 spot. The American people need to measure the veeps by the same yardstick! You don't draft a mediocre second string quarter-back just cause you have a superstar in the top spot! You go for a solid backup.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yes she was. On the "Bush Doctrine" question for one.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This thread was closed because there is an already pre-existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join