It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside The Classified World Of Antigravity Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Has anyone read the Book: The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook

It takes you from before World War 2 up to the present antigravity technology. Sure some of what its in the book is speculation, but most of the info there is backed up by alot of known facts.

Its fascinating reading, from time machines to flying saucers. The Philadelphia Experiment and goverment coverups. Perhaps there is more going on then people want to believe? Is a technology that could benifit mankind being suppressed?

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Star Eagle]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's an okay book with equal amounts of facts and disinformation. The best message in the book is that the truth must be consistent with all the collected data. Unfortunately few people seem able to differentiate between good reliable data and fiction.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
if the presidents commision on moon and mars exploration got the right and true information about
this topic than everything is fine by me. I wrote a message to this commision to be openminded about this topic. because if we can get this technology out and working we can do much things for a fraction of the cost currently used.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
if the presidents commision on moon and mars exploration got the right and true information about
this topic than everything is fine by me. I wrote a message to this commision to be openminded about this topic. because if we can get this technology out and working we can do much things for a fraction of the cost currently used.

If Bush's space initiative had anything to do with real science then continued funding for the Hubble telescope would be a high priority. I hope the Hubble telescope becomes a political issue for presidential candidates this year, because Bush deserves to take some criticism for it. I suspect Bush's space initiative is a public-relations ploy to cover the costly militarization of space.

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
It's an okay book with equal amounts of facts and disinformation. The best message in the book is that the truth must be consistent with all the collected data. Unfortunately few people seem able to differentiate between good reliable data and fiction.

You say disinformation. Do you mean to imply that he has an ulterior agenda? I don't know anything about Cook other than I saw his series on Discovery Channel and he said he was a former analyst with Janes

[Edited on 20-3-2004 by deevee]

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star Eagle
Has anyone read the Book: The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook

It's on my list of books I need to read.

Unfortunately few people seem able to differentiate between good reliable data and fiction.

Good point, you have to take most 'info' with a grain of salt, but still, it's a good book (or so I've heard...)

top topics

join