It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ETs that die on earth reincarnate as a human.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I have read and listened to hunderds of hours of information about ETs , contactees , abductions , past lives , reincarnation , ufos , near death experences , plus many other related subjects over the past year or so.

The information appears to indicate that once an ET dies on earth its soul has to reincarnate on earth in human form the same way we humans do.
People like Nikola Tesla , Albert Einstein just to name a few were gifted in intelligents and most likely were able to tap into something that most humans cannot, how were they able to do this?
I belive they were ETs who came from another solar system , galaxy or even a higher dimension with the intent on helping humanity . But as with humans we cannot remember our past lives , so they did the best they could within the confines of their human make ups.( Not knowing they were once ETs).

How many crashed UFOs with dead or dieing ETs have been reported? How many have not been reported? Could this be part of what is taking place now , as more ETs reincarate the more we become a higher concienceness ?

This just sort of came to me as I was sorting all this information around in my mind. Kinda like playing connect the dots so to speak in my head.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Then you are saying that all scientists are reincarnation of aliens, then why were they allowed to move about free in the public, wont they be sent underground for various research actvities if it was true.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
[as more ETs reincarate the more we become a higher consensus ?]

And how is that working for them ?
Doesnt seem to be working out that well for them when you look at the people in the world and how they arnt getting much better or smarter or higher anything ..they are getting dumbed down and the only higher thing they are accomplishing is with DRUGS (especially prescription)and ALCOHOL .
Sure technology has taken off big time and Science has come along way too ..but most of those people are only smart in a few areas and have no clue about anything else in other areas .
If that is the case (Which I dont believe in reincarnation of anything) then it sure isnt working out to well if you ask me .

If the ETs were really spiritually higher in concienceness and smarter than we are then they must not be very bright either if they dont see that its not workiing for them either .

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
Then you are saying that all scientists are reincarnation of aliens, then why were they allowed to move about free in the public, wont they be sent underground for various research actvities if it was true.

There are many reports of scientists with a high itellect being forced to work on black projects etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[as more ETs reincarate the more we become a higher consensus ?]

And how is that working for them ?
Doesnt seem to be working out that well for them when you look at the people in the world and how they arnt getting much better or smarter or higher anything ..they are getting dumbed down and the only higher thing they are accomplishing is with DRUGS (especially prescription)and ALCOHOL .
Sure technology has taken off big time and Science has come along way too ..but most of those people are only smart in a few areas and have no clue about anything else in other areas .
If that is the case (Which I dont believe in reincarnation of anything) then it sure isnt working out to well if you ask me .

If the ETs were really spiritually higher in concienceness and smarter than we are then they must not be very bright either if they dont see that its not workiing for them either .

My point is mute if you dont belive in reincarnation I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That makes some sense.

I am closer to know who I am now.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Puff, puff, pass....

Wow...that really is some good stuff your smoking...no offense to you man, but I'm rather baked myself right now, and I still can't buy into that...

The idea of a "Soul Catcher" on Mars has been discussed and that may tie into your thread somehow if you take the time to look into it, but come on...I'm not trying to flame, but this topic lends no credence and actually adds a negative connotation to topics worthy of discussion on these boards (opinion here...).

The information appears to indicate that once an ET dies on earth its soul has to reincarnate on earth in human form the same way we humans do.

You really should provide a link...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
Puff, puff, pass....

Wow...that really is some good stuff your smoking...no offense to you man, but I'm rather baked myself right now, and I still can't buy into that...

The idea of a "Soul Catcher" on Mars has been discussed and that may tie into your thread somehow if you take the time to look into it, but come on...I'm not trying to flame, but this topic lends no credence and actually adds a negative connotation to topics worthy of discussion on these boards (opinion here...).

You really should provide a link...

I cant make a link to my brain...sorry. Was a thought I had after hundreds of hours of info I have been siffing through.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It just does not make any sense on what they need us for .
If they are from another planet or place .

I will stick with my theory they are possibly fallen angels and that they want our souls and are possessing man and of course experimenting because they are trying to learn how to create their own man maybe I dont really know what they want .... (maybe they want to clone us so they can have spare bodies lol) all I know is everything I have read does not sound like they want to come and just PARTY with us .....until I hear something else that may trip my trigger into believing is a better explanation then I am sticking to it lol

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
It just does not make any sense on what they need us for .
If they are from another planet or place .

I will stick with my theory they are possibly fallen angels and that they want our souls and are possessing man and of course experimenting because they are trying to learn how to create their own man maybe I dont really know what they want .... (maybe they want to clone us so they can have spare bodies lol) all I know is everything I have read does not sound like they want to come and just PARTY with us .....until I hear something else that may trip my trigger into believing is a better explanation then I am sticking to it lol

I understand your veiw , I was talking about the ETs that want to help us, belive it or not, not everyone in this world , solar system , galaxy are out to get you. I do belive though that there are other ETs that dont have our best intrests at heart.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

You wrote:

I have read and listened to hunderds of hours of information about ETs , contactees , abductions , past lives , reincarnation , ufos , near death experences , plus many other related subjects over the past year or so.

Then this:

I cant make a link to my brain...sorry. Was a thought I had after hundreds of hours of info I have been siffing through.

Not picking a fight here man...but you don't get to garner my attention then let me down. I looked at the post in the first place because it drew my attention...no biggie though.

edit for better explanation

[edit on 9/11/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

Not picking a fight here man...but you don't get to garner my attention then let me down. I looked at the post in the first place because it drew my attention...no biggie though.

Well I would have to link like maybe close to 1000 links and then wait for you to absorb them, as I have done for over a year now. Its not just one or 2 links and then " boom " you see it sort of thing.
It was not my intent to let you down , sorry if I did.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

O.K. wait, I feel bad...no worries man.

No let down, and no more questions...see ya on the boards.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Extraterrestrial

S: (n) extra, duplicate (something additional of the same kind) "he always carried extras in case of an emergency"

S: (adj) tellurian, telluric, terrestrial, terrene (of or relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air)

We do understand what E.T. means right? I'll put together the above meanings for everyone.

Something additional of the same kind relating to or inhabiting the land as opposed to the sea or air

[edit on 11-9-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

Listened? Watching videos? Radio? Interviews?

100s of hours is quite a bit of reading and listening. Good job
I have quite a few hours logged myself.

Information from ETs , contactees , abductions , past lives , reincarnation , ufos , near death experences , plus many other related subjects all points to this??

Surely you can share at least some of the info you used to formulate this theory? Can you link some of your sources?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by Reevster

Listened? Watching videos? Radio? Interviews?

100s of hours is quite a bit of reading and listening. Good job
I have quite a few hours logged myself.

Information from ETs , contactees , abductions , past lives , reincarnation , ufos , near death experences , plus many other related subjects all points to this??

Surely you can share at least some of the info you used to formulate this theory? Can you link some of your sources?

Well here is a good place to start on reincarnation .

Dr. Weiss gives concrete examples of lives transformed by regression and progression therapy.
Through dozens of case histories detailing both past-life and future-life experiences, Dr. Weiss shows how the choices that we make now will determine our future quality of life.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

How does evidence for reincarnation become evidence for your theory?

*edit: Thanks or the reply and link. You're just not sharing with us the material you say you have spent hours with. I still don't understand how you formulated your theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

How does evidence for reincarnation become evidence for your theory?

*edit: Thanks or the reply and link. You're just not sharing with us the material you say you have spent hours with. I still don't understand how you formulated your theory.

Well first you need reincarnation for the theory to work . Um did you watch all parts of the video? I cant remember which part of the series, but one man was regressed back to another planet , not in this solar system I belive.
But that is only part of the puzzle.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Found it pt 6 ."one man was regressed back to another planet"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread - that's an interesting theory that hadn't occurred to me. I think you need to have a belief in 4 things to give it credence:

1 Aliens visitng Earth
2 Souls inhabiting all living creatures
3 Re-incarnation
4 The soul re-incarnating in the vicinity of the death of its current body

Well, my beliefs are as follows:

1 Open minded - although probably tend to think not
2 Absolutely believe (make that know)
3 Absolutely believe
4 I think the soul re-incarnates in the place most suited to it

So, IF there are aliens who have died on this planet then the probability of them re-incarnating on Earth is there according to my beliefs.

I don't necessarily believe humans have to re-incarnate on Earth, but for many it might be the place best suited to them.

I don't know enough about the soul-catcher on Mars or the Moon to be able to comment.

Many religiious beliefs include karma and the judging of the soul after death so if that's true then the decision of when and where to re-incarnate might not lie with the individual. Either because of the 'judgement' or the 'soul-catcher'.

I imagine if an alien did find itself in a human body for the first time it would be quite an experience for him or her. And, possibly, they would revert to type. Let's hope it's the good guys who can utilize the human brain to its best capacity who are here among us (if they are).

Thanks again, I've enjoyed having this idea to play with.

Have you ever come across the idea that this is a prison planet for the criminally insane or any sort of dissident who needs to be exiled from their own planet? To move on a bit, suppose there are aliens watching us as if they're some sort of prison guards. Wouldn't it be awful for them if they found themselves down here with the rabble?

In case I've annoyed anyone, let me say these are just theories. I like new ideas and will incorporate anything into my belief system that appeals to me. BUT, it is just BELIEF. I'm the first to admit that there's very little of real importance that I (or probably most people) actually KNOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join