It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Invasion Under Cosmic Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Lets start with the presumption that there are cosmic laws in place which prevent advanced civilisations from conquering less advanced ones directly.These laws would be enforced by godlike beings.

For example thou shall not directly kill a lesser being.

Thou shall not physicly damage a lesser being.

Thou cannot force a lesser being to act against his or her will.

And most importantly thou must use technology equivilant to the lessers civ in which to wage war with.

Given such directives lets say a civilisation a 1000 in advance to ours wished to conquer earth.But why you say?, well in 10000 years time earth will be extremely powerful , a worthy foe for most.

Now lets also presume "those" a 1000 years in advance to us are capable of time travel, with this gift the most logical point in which to conquer earth would be in its past, when they are weak and vunerable, naive and greedy.

Thus if time travel is a technology possesed by our invaders they will travel to a point in earths past, say the 1940's.why not earlier than the 1940's, well its hard to conquer a planet using guns and learjets isnt it ;-).

Now the second act they would wish to achieve would be to accelerate the speed of our technological progress so as to allow them to use funky death rays and anti grav ships.the most logical place in which to accelerate such progress is in the worlds superpowers......
...Hence why we have black ops who seem to have tecbnology way beyond the norm.yet refuse to release it..it only has to exist somewhere on earth for it to be counted as present tech.
The other way in which to accelerate technology is to leave gifts for us , we hear the astronaughts found a mobile phone esk device on the moon, we hear that roswell contained sophisticated tech such as fibre optics,we hear the us of a was given many a shinny toy by our alien "friends".
I state such gifts, recovered ufos and such were nothing but a way of accelerating our technological state so as to allow "them" to use a similiar level of tech against us.

The third directive in which they would wish to overcome not being allowed to harm a human directly.The way to get round this is to get humans to kill other humans for them, this can be achieved by infilitrating organisations such as the military industrial complex and the cia and using them as pawns in which to kill whomever they wished, eg jfk knows to much.you must kill him, mission accomplished.
Other ways are by sowing the seeds of war by getting nations to go to war with each other, by causing climate change by withholding alternate energy, and most fearful of all tricking humans into using doomsday devices against a phantasmical foe of our future when infact the purpose is to eliminate humans themselves whilst abiding with cosmic law.

The other directive to overcome is thou cannot force a human to act against his will.This is where we get into brainwashing, bribery and trickery.
We often her of brainwashing via mk ultra and such, its pretty evident its not humans behind most of it, it appears to be done by beings of higher intellect , by systems such as remote manipulation of the brain by microwaves, wait a minute werent we gifted mobile phones in which a global net of microwave emission and transmission has been established in order to accomplish this goal
We hear of mind reprogramming with electronic harrassment(research it) armies of manturian candidates to be used in project blue veam, syran syran, all those crazy folk who go about killing people cos "god" told them to do it,(probably through the mobile phone network;-)).
We hear of powerfull government agencies being bribed with technology so they toe the line, we hear of people working for "them" for the good of mankind, we hear of a cover up at all costs in order to protect national security, but whos security is this really?.
We see the MIB, who noone really knows whom they are, who turn up at scenes conviscate what they want and leave.Who are they cont....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
......really, do they have any real durisdiction beyond pretending to be an official force?.

Lastly the other directive in which to overcome is to not hurt a human directly, hence why our "friends" are so adept at psychological warfare, we hear of people who try to cross them are bombarded with em waves ,scare tactics, terror techniques, yet never will "they" hurt them physicaly untill they can get a human to do it for them.
Many people have seen such tactics-strange forms of mind manipultion that seems to come from an all powerful force , this force always pretends to be somone like the cia, the kremlin , the fbi using mkultra and they always let thier victims know who is doing it.But why would you tell them unless you were planting false seeds? Never is it the cia or whomever,.they are just using them as a mask.

So theoreticly we have a method in which to conquer a planet at a point in its history when it offers a lesser resistence yet has the technology whjch is conducive to an invasion under cosmic law.
But you may ask:-why isnt our own future helping us against such invaders, well the answer friends is we have already lost cos we have no future, we have sold ourselves out, humanity is NON EXISTENT in the future after hmmmmm.... 2012.
But its not to late cos timelines can be changed if we know what there up to and the methods they are using, history can be altered so humanity can prevail

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwonghongkong2
Lastly the other directive in which to overcome is to not hurt a human directly, hence why our "friends" are so adept at psychological warfare, we hear of people who try to cross them are bombarded with em waves ,scare tactics, terror techniques, yet never will "they" hurt them physicaly untill they can get a human to do it for them.
Many people have seen such tactics-strange forms of mind manipultion that seems to come from an all powerful force , this force always pretends to be somone like the cia, the kremlin , the fbi using mkultra and they always let thier victims know who is doing it.But why would you tell them unless you were planting false seeds? Never is it the cia or whomever,.they are just using them as a mask.

Reading your post, and especially these parts and other parts... it sounds like you have some knowledge of the craziness going on around this planet. Some of it sounds kind of crazy, but I understand that because the stuff your talking about is pretty "out there".

I've got folks giving me a hard time at the moment, who, well, claim to be CIA and the like. That's why your post caught my attention. And then you started mentioning some sort of mind control via cell phones... and, well, they like to pull out cell phones and start talking.

Not just that, but, they seem to like phones in general. When I've seen them communicate with folks, I've often seen them do it via landline or cell phone.

I've seen lots of topics like this. Unfortunately, they usually get marked as being a hoax or tossed in the trash bin. The powers that be can be found on ATS, too. The real truth doesn't get out (Um, like, duh!).

Hey, I don't know if you've got any anomalies chasing you around or anything, but you seem to like the John Titor stuff (I saw you mentioned something about "worldlines" or something like that).

If you're having trouble with "unworldly" folks, I wish I could help (hey, I've got to help myself here first [yeah, no aliens or anything coming to the rescue here]). If not, then I mean, good luck with your effort to enlighten folks. They surely need it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I remember my first joint too...

[edit on 9/11/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i find this an interesting opportunuty to discuss any tactics that would be used by a superior species against a lesser one,who as you say most likely are protected by some kind of cosmic law.

the first would be disinformation,communicating different versions of events that surrounds your nature,if you are hostile it serves best to pretend to be good.
be nice your enemy and you have them ,you can do anything you want,and all the negative actions you commit under the guise of a different species,ie good cop bad cop.we see that now,good grays and bad ones,highly unlikely ,the good ones just serve as cover for actions of the bad,the reality.

it would also be a wise move to divide your enemy,make them fight each other,weaken them through internal conflict.
depopulating them as you say.

and as you say it is also a wise move to conquer a species when they are vunerable,its how the animals work.thus if they can attack only with the technology of the inferior species presently has, now would be the perfect time when the two criterias coincide.

i think its interesting how you mention they have seeded us with technology with the purpose of using it against us.
well if they were good why would they exclusivly give technology to organisations such as the military industrial complex who arnt exactly angels to say the least.
remember this qoute by ben rich,head of the rand corporation....

Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA,

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an Act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity...Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

now how do you think they got the means to travel amoungst the stars?,i suspect either as gifts or as salvaged or reversed technology from a superior source.how likely is it that all these recovered alien tech were accidental!?,it just doesnt seem right to me either,it looks like a set up.
to me it also seems somewhat logical these were nothing but trojan horses,designed to allow the agressors to conquer us with our own hands.

i too heard that they found a mobile phone like device on the moon,but also they say there was a presence on the moon who seemed to have awesome ancient powers.what is the likelyhood that such a power would accidently leave a device of advanced tech on the moon for us to wonder upon....i smell a rat,it was there for a reason .so wed use it.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Reading your post, and especially these parts and other parts... it sounds like you have some knowledge of the craziness going on around this planet. Some of it sounds kind of crazy, but I understand that because the stuff your talking about is pretty "out there".

I've got folks giving me a hard time at the moment, who, well, claim to be CIA and the like. That's why your post caught my attention. And then you started mentioning some sort of mind control via cell phones... and, well, they like to pull out cell phones and start talking.

Not just that, but, they seem to like phones in general. When I've seen them communicate with folks, I've often seen them do it via landline or cell phone.

I've seen lots of topics like this. Unfortunately, they usually get marked as being a hoax or tossed in the trash bin. The powers that be can be found on ATS, too. The real truth doesn't get out (Um, like, duh!).

Hey, I don't know if you've got any anomalies chasing you around or anything, but you seem to like the John Titor stuff (I saw you mentioned something about "worldlines" or something like that).

If you're having trouble with "unworldly" folks, I wish I could help (hey, I've got to help myself here first [yeah, no aliens or anything coming to the rescue here]). If not, then I mean, good luck with your effort to enlighten folks. They surely need it.

Thanks for the reply.
You are being harrassed by the invaders of which there are many examples of said harrassment occuring to individuals all around the world.
Do not worry as i have explained they are unallowed to hurt you in a physical way , only to conduct psyschological warfare upon your being.

Thet enjoy using cell phones for the following reason,

Worldwide Electronic Mind Control via 'Cell Phone' Towers OCC elf tower The day is now approaching in which government mind control technologies will be directed at you, your neighbors, and your loved ones. Every single day, equipment is being erected and installed in this country with the hidden purpose of exerting mind control over the entire population. Everywhere in this country (and overseas), ELF/microwave transmission towers are being erected. The antennae usually look like four slightly curved vertical plates about 2 feet in length and located in either 3 or 4 quadrants around the tower, two thirds up from the ground. Just look around, you'll see them. And you'll also notice more of them going up once you begin to pay attention. No one is saying anything, but you're expected to presume that they're for cell phones. (Do you really think that we need that much 'cell phone' transmission capability, every few blocks? Do you realize how very little energy is used by genuine cell phone usage? Yet these towers are capable of putting out levels of power that exceed cell phone requirements by a wide margin) These mind control technologies have been in place for a long time. It's not an accident that the frequency band chosen for cell phone use just happens to match the second order waves that Wilhelm Reich discovered in the late1940's to effect thought transmission and allow the mind to be manipulated without the victim realizing it. Reich worked on this project secretly for the CIA for over 5 years, from 1947-1952, until he realized who the CIA was planning to use the mind control on -the American people. He was outraged that he was deceived and used for such a treasonous motive and swore never to cooperate with the CIA, FDA, etc. again.

+

www.bariumblues.com...

cont.....

[edit on 12-9-2008 by rwonghongkong2]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The emerging disease called Morgellons is caused by nano machines which are believed to receive specific microwave, EMF and ELF signals and information. To what end is not known. The symptoms include open skin lesions from which colored or plain fibers emerge. Some fibers withstand temperatures in excess of 1400 F. Morgellons nano machines are commonly found in all body fluids and orifices, and are believed to routinely achieve total body systemic penetration. Morgellons nano machines seem to have some kind of hive or 'group intelligence.' There is strong evidence linking Chemtrail aerosol fibers to Morgellons fibers. There are more than 10,000 families who report that they suffer from this disease, but it is believed that the actual number may be much higher. Many of these reports involve multiple family members, including numerous children suffering the effects of the disease.

When i said they left a cell phone esk contraption on the moon as a trick i meant it.They wanted us to install microwave antennae across the globe as to affect a form of global mind control with nanobots controled by microwaves.

This to you could sound far fetched , but the truth witheld from you is bizzare beyond your reckoning.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i am coming to understand what you are saying, i posted this in another thread.

the global arms race continues unabated behind close doors.due to the principle of denying an opponent any evidence of or ways in which to copy your technology i suspect any weaponry that would be deployed would be outdated,the real star wars stuff is unlikely to be deployed unless its absolutly vital. this also rings the question,why do ufos allow themselves to be seen ,crashed and thus be reversed engineered,if i the military and many others are capable of figuring out you dont reveal what cards you really hold.why are supposed highly intelligent "aliens" or whatever they are allowing htier technology to be reverse engineered in almost a blatant manner???????

something is amiss,its evident ufos are allowing themselved to be shot down,observed and salvaged.why?,why would a superior force allow their technology to be reverse engineered? ,and if they are supposedly benevolent why are they allowing the somewhat malavelont earthy organisations such as blackops military sole salvage rights of thier technology by constantly crashing,and allowing themselves to be shot down in thier jurisdiction!?.

we are being set up ,bit time .....they are acclerating technological progress in the areas in which they would find usefull in their hostility towards us.
so i see,there may indeed be technological equivalancy cosmic laws passed by those many times more powerful than them,and our "ufo" friends appear to be cheating by acclerating our tech by proxy.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
since the op doesnt seem to be posting much ile do it for him as i believe him to be on the right track.

i came across a discussion about digital tv and mind conrol and this was my response.

fibre optics,which is the prime method of digital signal delivery was reverse engineered from salvaged,or as i like to put it , "set up" ufo locations. the intention was for us to install fibre optics throughout our societies for the purpose of sending in qauntum entanlged photons trough them with which "they" can precisly manipulate sources of electromagnetism which are usually delivered through the electric grid,invented by tesla,the man who also invented the flying machines we have which resemble ufos.not to mention thousands of other systems used by "they". what is also interesting is that those who are afflcited with morgellons are also permeated with fibre optic fibres within their body and on the surface,disguised as human hairs.once again to allow qauntum entlangled photons to enter the body at target specific points such as nerve endings in order to control the movements of the body. photons are the carriers of electomagnetic force,everything form electricity,magnetisn to visible light.thus if you can control photons with remote quantum entanglement ,you can control all electromagnetism including that which recides in the human body such as voltages within the brain,ie mind control. thus fibre optics digital network serves as a delivery system for remote manipulation of electromagnetism.

so once again we have another technology left for us in "accidents" that as most of which we salvage from them is being installed throughout our societies.

something is reaaaaaaaly amiss,im telling you,the op saw it and now i see it.

its freaking obvious what thier doing! there seeding us with technology that is designed to be used against us!!!!.

shame i wasnt around when this all began ,they wouldnt have stood a chance!!!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

top topics

join