It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My new article

content from external source:
===========================================

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

By CB_Brooklyn
September 2008

(mirrored on checktheevidence.com)

Seven years and the media still lies about 9/11. Disgraceful, isn’t it? A million leaflets, dozens of films, but continued silence. Why is this happening? Why hasn’t the truth movement’s work broken through the media’s lies? The answer relates to the material the “truth movement” promotes.

Vladimir Lenin, the first Communist dictator after the takeover of Russia in 1917, is widely credited with the following quotation, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." A look through the “Global Analysis - International Intelligence” archives reveal many comparisons between Lenin and Bush.

Those in control of the world have top-secret exotic technologies. These technologies could replace oil and gas, but instead have been weaponized. 9/11 was orchestrated with these technologies. They plan a police state culture and don’t mind if a limited number of people are exposed to the 9/11 propaganda, as long as the advanced technologies remain secret. See “The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free Energy Suppression and the Global Elite’s Agenda” for full information.

Who controls the horizontal? Who controls the vertical? We know the corporate media to be our culture’s main source of news. Unfortunately though, our trustworthy media is completely controlled. Observe the graph below (sourced here) and note all this happened in just 20 years time. This chart details the corporations involved.

Did you know the Washington Post owns Newsweek? Or that the New York Times owns the Boston Globe? Believe it or not, getting the news “changed” to suit one’s preference isn’t that difficult. As this Saudi Prince and Rupert Murdoch know, all it requires is shares of a news agency and the owner’s phone number!

Not only do the media censor information, they’re a propaganda-promotion tool:

This March 2000 WorldNetDaily article gives some info on this. Note this quote: “…"psyops" (psychological operations) personnel, soldiers and officers, have worked in the CNN headquarters in Atlanta.” Why on earth would “PSYOPS soldiers” work at CNN? What possible purpose could they serve?

This April 2006 Washington Post article concerning the Iraq war reveals something too: “The documents explicitly list the "U.S. Home Audience" as one of the targets of a broader propaganda campaign.” Courtesy of the CNN PSYOPS Soldiers??

This June 2008 Washington Times article details Congress’ attempt to “ban Pentagon propaganda on the Iraq war”. What kind of system is this if Congress needs to create a bill to ban propaganda?

Tom Curley, President and CEO of the Associated Press, voiced his opinion: “9/11 attacks harm First Amendment”.

The perpetrators who orchestrated 9/11 are using these media-propaganda techniques to control the opposition.
The “truth movement” is the opposition.

Let’s start by sorting through some of the planted propaganda. Then we’ll examine the smoking gun evidence of exotic weapons, including a timeline of 9/11 events relevant to the technologies used. Following the timeline are some personal statements about a couple of individuals in the “truth movement”. In the final section, we’ll examine two non-9/11 “conspiracy theories”. These should help open up the mind to exotic weaponry should the reader still consider it science fiction. (Warning: The last section contains potentially upsetting material, and will permanently alter the average person’s perception of reality.)

* Lenin-inspired Propaganda *

Let’s look at four examples of this propaganda and how the media promote it. The reader will note that “prominent figures” within the “truth movement” who support the propaganda have affiliations with exotic weaponry and the Global Elite. See the “Global Elite Agenda” article (linked above) for a list of people who lost their lives as part of the cover-up.

Continued...
www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Alaskan magnetometers went BONKERS with every 9/11 "event", including the planes-shaped holes in the towers. HAARP was involved.

No one in New York reported the deafening sound of wide-body commercial airliners hitting the towers at full throttle.

In 1999, the Washington Post reported on the military's psychological operation hologram project.

Read my article for full source info

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What a refreshing thread!

Propaganda is all over the place, all the time. It isn't one targeted news article, it is a constant stream of information.

The best way to counter this effort is to read as many news stories as possible, from as many sources as possible. The internet has helped to improve this situation significantly.

No longer is writing a piece in UK or US newspapers sufficient to bias opinion on a subject - many different sources have to be manipulated this way, which is virtually impossible.

Never before has the population had the ability to counter these efforts as now. Long may it continue!

They say knowledge is power - maybe this will help redress the balance, and bring the power back to the People.

Starred/flagged!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CB_Brooklyn

Thanks for posting this high-quality information. First time here. Actually, I came here just to find out about this angle of the 911 conspiracy. I've been thinking about the technical side of the theory, ever since hearing John Lear talk about it in the Project Camelot interview.

www.youtube.com...

But instead of saying it was done from Alaska (as I think you're saying), he said it was done with a death ray from an overhead satellite. (same Tesla technology though)

The building 7 "pull the building" comment makes me wonder if there wasn't some kind of demolition set up built within the building (and the towers) from the start. But for what reason? To collapse the building if it ever structurally malfunctioned and started to fall over. Rather than allowing a quarter mile long tower to fall down sideways and kill many more people in neighboring buildings, it was designed to implode upon itself if it tilted a certain degree. Just a theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The building 7 "pull the building" comment makes me wonder if there wasn't some kind of demolition set up built within the building (and the towers) from the start. But for what reason? To collapse the building if it ever structurally malfunctioned and started to fall over. Rather than allowing a quarter mile long tower to fall down sideways and kill many more people in neighboring buildings, it was designed to implode upon itself if it tilted a certain degree. Just a theory.

I've often wondered.

I know demo experts say that they have tech that won't last much beyond 3 years, but this kind if thing wouldn't be public knowledge. The technology used wouldn't be, either.

Did you know the SRBs for the Shuttle have explosives in them to destruct them should they fly off-course?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can see by the lack of attention this thread has got to mean it holds truth.

Great post. Star and Flagged.

top topics

join