It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - is a space ship!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

A summary? A summary does not include additional information.

Show me where this information is in the original text:

Not of Nibiru's crystals use the vessel, of the clay of Earth make it!

So was Enki, with great wisdom possessed, to Ninmah saying.
Perchance what is Earth's own admixture, of gold and copper, is required!

The life essence from an Anunnaki's blood extracted she in the vessel placed,
By the ME formulas was the essence directed, bit by correct bit was it in the vessel added,
Then the oval thus fertilized into the womb of the Earth female she inserted.
There is conception! Ninmah with joy announced. The allotted birth-giving time they awaited.
At the allotted time the Earth female began to travail,
A child, a newborn, was forthcoming!
With her hands Ninmah the newborn extracted; a male it was!
In her hands she held the child, his image she examined; it was the image of perfection.
In her hands she held up the newborn; Enki and Ningishzidda were present.
With joyful laughter the three leaders were seized,
Enki and Ningishzidda were backslapping, Ninmah Enki embraced and kissed.
Your hands have made it! Enki, with a gleaming eye, to her was saying.

edit: I just realized how much Sitchin's "translation" sounds like something Yoda would say.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't call the Oxford translation the original text... Neither Sitchin's or Oxford's translations are original. Oxford even starts talking about beer at some point.. Did they have beer more than 5000 years ago?

But yes, i can't find those texts in the Oxford translation.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Beer is older than man! Beer is from the gods! All hail beer!

Beer is one of the world's oldest beverages, possibly dating back to the 6th millennium BCE, and is recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia.[7] The earliest Sumerian writings contain references to beer. A prayer to the goddess Ninkasi known as "The Hymn to Ninkasi" serves as both a prayer as well as a method of remembering the recipe for beer in a culture with few literate people.[5][6]

Source

Sorry, I misspoke about "original text". The Oxford translation is the "accepted" translation of the original Sumerian texts. Sitchin seems to be the only scholar who accepts his version.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hm k interesting. Did not know that. And oh, there are more people that support Sitchin, but i guess we'll see. Ofcourse Oxford seems more acceptable, but I'm actually wondering if they're translating the same tablets.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by pityocamptes

Because Zecharia Sitchin, the guy who invented Nibiru says it's a planet.

Since he made it up, it's what he says it is.

According to Archangel Gabriel (Karen Cook @ benutoo.com: "Earth2") the Nibirus will be returning to earth before 2012.

However, the Nibiru "bus" is not the one you want to get on. The return of Niburo equals the return of the fallen angel Jehova (aka Yahweh the Warlord) and his minions (big, ugly, mean "Giants").

Basically, believe it or not, ignoring them and/or unconditional loving them is going to be the only way to get rid of them (i.e., they feed off negative energy, fear and adoration).

According to Gabriel, the Russia - Georgia conflict was started by Jehova (being on Earth already in a non-visible form I would assume) and the next target is Poland.

According to Gabriel, there is a 70% chance that we will make "First Contact" by the November elections (however, I interpret his comments to believe that this will NOT be with the Nibiru. I believe that this first contact will be by the Ashtar group).

A planet that NASA has seen and is keeping a lid on is "Earth2". Earth2 is where most of the population of the the current Earth ("Earth1") will be going, either by death, Ascension or reincarnation.

Earth2 is basically the "heaven" planet. There will be 5th+ dimensional, all silicon earthlings along with 12+ different species of alien races. There will also be a large number of "extinct" species living there (including dinosaurs) and some alien species. All will be vegetarians, all telepathic, no lies can be told, no money, government, etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
That sounds pretty similar to what Alex Collier says.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have seen this thread and didn't bother in commenting about it because the title along doesn't make sense. BUT, (I know you are not supposed to start a sentence with 'but'), First off, what is wrong with me or anybody having a title like: Nibiru a comet, Nibiru a Galaxy, etc.?

It just doesn't make sense, if you are going to start a thread like this, please have some concrete evidence on what you are posting. I am really tired of reading post like this where people are hoping for points, hoping to get a silly response to get their threads stay alive.

Do I believe in Nibiru?...........................NO! why you may ask? ..................I have no evidence of such! Until I see, or hear about with concrete evidence THEN, and ONLY then I will believe it! It is like saying, GOD exist.......well, besides the bible, do you have concrete evidence of such? Someone, or something created us, yes THAT I believe, but do you call it GOD or do you call it a higher power? That is the question!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
In the sumerian scriptures, when enki did some thing that was good, it says that Nibiru was happy, that is a strange thing to say about a planet, is it not? since i started my research in the anunnaki, and nibiru, 2012, and all the UFO phenomena that has happened through earths history, It would seem that nibiru the planet has not been found as so many though it would have been, this can only lead to the conclusion that nibiru was in fact a mother ship, but one with a difference. I believe now that it is a sort of bio ship, part machine and part living being, it is referred to in scriptures to many times as a living entity. I also believe they are coming back, because they know about the aliening of the centre of the galaxy and the implications this is going to have on the planet, I also believe that the would is not about to end, but we are about to move in to a new way of living and understanding, and this is a result of the annunaki returning in nibiru to teach us more about how to survive the onslaught created by the alignment. :0)

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Check out the following link for an interesting read on Nibiru being a space ship.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

All I said was "it's interesting!"

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If Nibiru is a spaceship and it's traveling through space, we could assume that Earth is too a spaceship and therefore is not necessarily spherical in shape but flat! A planet disguised as space ship is plausible. Hmmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join