It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real(time) I.D. Act effective May '08: mandatory implants on the way - (mark of the beast)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
(series of 'stills' followed by youtube videos following by ATS references)

(for more info on blocking rfid transmissions
www.emvelope.com... )

(NOTE: I've just added some EMVELOPE urls at the very bottom of the page where states are using emvelopes to monitor cars ... and at Exxon/Mobile stations--last url on bottom.)

start at youtube video Part 8 -- at 1:28 (1 min, 28 seconds) & 3:56--identifying people at point of purchase. at 5:11--Krafts Philadelphia Cream Cheeze and Gilettes Mach 3 razor products have been tagged with microchips with consumer knowing, in order to track people at point of purchase and study them. TO ERASE A CITIZEN, MERELY 'TURN OFF' THE CHIP and that person will not be able to bank or buy food or travel. (this is continued for 2.5 mins at Part 9)

NOTE: THESE VIDEOS WERE BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION BY Matrix1111 -- thanks a million

Originally posted by Matrix1111
Thanks for posting this information. I happened to be watching this today. It supports most of what you've posted.
www.youtube.com...

Part 8: START VIEWING at 1:28 (1 min, 28 seconds) & 3:56--identifying people at point of purchase. at 5:11--Krafts Philadelphia Cream Cheeze and Gilettes Mach 3 razor products have been tagged with microchips with consumer knowing, in order to track people at point of purchase and study them. TO ERASE A CITIZEN, MERELY 'TURN OFF' THE CHIP and that person will not be able to bank or buy food or travel.

Part 1.

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8: (see above)

Part 9:

Part 10:

Part 11:

Montana Governor Refuses Real ID, DHS Threatens Citizens, page 1 We knew that the state of Montana was resisting the REAL ID Act, but we just learned some of the details of that resistance. The story is so good we had to ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Real ID Act passed...here come the barcodes, page 1
Discusion about Real ID Act passed...here come the barcodes in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum War On Terrorism.

Elaboration of the Real ID Act (from congress), page 1
Discusion about Elaboaration of the Real ID Act (from congress) in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum Political Ideology.

Who Here Will Accept A Real ID Card???, page 1
Several states have passed legislation refusing to implement the REAL ID Act, if you are not on the list, you should write to your representatives: ...

real id act , page 1
Discusion about real id act in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum Breaking Alternative News.

Montana Governor Refuses Real ID, DHS Threatens Citizens, page 3
Can you (namely Spartan and whoever else said it) show me where in the REAL ID Act it requires drivers licenses to have RFID chips of any kind? ...

17 State's Ids may be air travel invalid due to REAL ID Act page 1
Discusion about 17 State's Ids may be air travel invalid due to REAL ID Act in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum New World ...

'Real ID' Bill Caught in Limbo (moved from ATSNN), page 1
The "Real ID Act," sponsored by Judiciary Committee Chairman James Sensenbrenner (search), R-Wis., passed the House 261-161 on Feb. 10. ...

Gov. Napolitano Approves Prohibition on Real ID (ARIZONA) , page 1
Actually Michigan is one of the few states that has supported the Real ID act. They are definitely in the minority as most other states have passed ...

Who Here Will Accept A Real ID Card???, page 14
The Real ID Act has nothing whatsoever in it about any chip. I apologize, I should've probably made myself a little more clear. ...
----

All major credit cards:
Visa (Contactless)--
usa.visa.com...

MasterCard (PayPass)--
www.mastercard.com...

American Express (ExpressPay)--
www124.americanexpress.com...

All state drivers licenses:
US government (REAL ID Act of 2005)--
thomas.loc.gov...:HR00418:

All passports and visas:
US government (REAL ID Act of 2005)--
thomas.loc.gov...:HR00418:

Electronic Road Toll devices:
Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia,
Virginia (E-ZPass)--
www.e-zpassiag.com...

Texas (TollTag and EZ TAG)--
tagstore.ntta.org...

California (FasTrak)--
en.wikipedia.org...

Florida (SunPass)--
www.sunpass.com...

Oklahoma (PikePass)--
www.pikepass.com...

Minnesota (MnPass)--
www.mnpass.org...

"Fast-pay" key tags and car tags: ExxonMobile (SpeedPass)--
www.speedpass.com...

[edit on 11-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Also see: ''China puts RFID tags in a billion ID cards Radio chips used to track people and animals', at www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, Walmart is leading the RFID charge, in China www.abovetopsecret.com...

also, in Pakistan and India (see above threads -- dealing with CNWO)

[edit on 11-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
that is all well and good but by the time they actually try to implement it, their computer systems will be besieged by hackers from all over the world 'packing' the system. Millions of attacks per second will eventually overwhelm the security system and then the banks and implementers of this crapo are going to be in real trouble as their databases of emails and other data gets spilled onto the net.

Nothing like spilling the beans eh Bankers????

join