It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam group urges forest fire jihad

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I've found that the people who have the most bias against Islam as a whole are the ones who fear that their religion's control over the political or social environment would diminish should another religion gain any footing.

Or people who fear Islam do not research it enough to know why they hate it. I will admit, I absolutely hated Christianity at one point because of my experiences with people of that faith (being persecuted because of my faith, constantly being told that I'm doomed to hell for not worshiping Jesus, etc.) but after I researched Christianity and spoke with Christians who were not out to convert everyone in their wake, I gained a huge respect for them.

What I understood is that underneath all of its teachings, like the basis of all religions no matter what their age, is that there is one belief that we can all share - love for your fellow man.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Actually you're right.

This morning i was in a bad mood and i let it affect my opinion.
I apologise for my strong comment, and do not wish to generalise.

Sometimes my fingers type faster than my brain.

Peace

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Sod the murderer Mohammed.

Until I start hearing something nice coming from the mouth's of muslims, i'm going to consider them a confused, backwards and somewhat barbaric group of people, seperated by cultural identity, which in some places will or will not work.

Down with religion. Down with Islam.

so your Saying I am barberic and backwards?
nice way to group people, i doubt people who know me would consider me backwards or barberic granted i have had a vegiterian call me barberic when they saw me eat a half pounder,

from that i would Call the Ignorant Card

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Sod the murderer Mohammed.

Until I start hearing something nice coming from the mouth's of muslims, i'm going to consider them a confused, backwards and somewhat barbaric group of people, seperated by cultural identity, which in some places will or will not work.

Down with religion. Down with Islam.

so your Saying I am barberic and backwards?
nice way to group people, i doubt people who know me would consider me backwards or barberic granted i have had a vegiterian call me barberic when they saw me eat a half pounder,

from that i would Call the Ignorant Card

See the post above yours. Sorry to offend you, i was being ignorant.

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

I know what I need to know, I do not care for religions although I also do not care for the social degradation that appears so rampant, muslims are not the only ones to blame although they (in my opinion) are part of the problem. Religions, non working muslims, white working (or more specifically non working class), media, consumerism and money. I could do without them all, infact hand me the briefcase and I shall press the button, an extremist in my own right.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Religion is the biggst crime the world and humans living on it have ever witnessed. Yes I said crime.

No matter what good they do, the amount of bad things is incomparable.

The day there is NO religion is the day we move forward as a group of people.

I hope all you religious people like being controlled cause thats what religion is, CONTROL. And it is control on so many levels that its not even funny.

Btw, I went to both primary and secondary Catholic schools and was also a alter boy and was raised Catholic.

There are no gods or god. Just control, deception and ancients answers to the questions of life.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

Yes, their "Scholars" have justified wholesale environmental destruction..I understand that environmental destruction is an effect of war, but this doesn't make any sense at all.

I guess if your goal is to destroy property and kill a few people in the right circumstances then this could be an effective terrorist tool. But it just seems so stupid and ineffective...Which they have been now, for quite some time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join