It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam group urges forest fire jihad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yes, the only nasty people in the world are "us."

There isn't any agenda to that either.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

It is not a suggestion that they may have started something. It's looking at a declaration made in sept.08 that states that islamic terrorists might use forest fires, in australia among 3 other places names specifically, for terrorism, and then seeing forest fires a few months later that spread terror. Do not assume that people believe it's true just because of that but it does force a person to recognize the possibility.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This indeed, seems to be connected. Or, it is one of those extreme and unexplained coinsidences.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
lol, Look at these replies... Muslims can't do anything wrong... Looks like they've achieved their goal to me, prepare for new overloads boys and girls, what is it the Koran states about living with infidels?

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well, I personally believe most, or all, terrorist groups are made by the cabal/cia/naza's/zionists Bildenburg group to divide and conquer citizens and kill many in wars, for their purses and control of the world, so another way of putting this is: someone wants us to believe this, and its a part of their agenda.

Of course, Australia has stood up to the Bush Nazi regime recently, and is more independent than the cabal would like. Also, I like what reconpilot has to say about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the renegade/leaders are behind this.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Aren't all arsonists "terrorists"?

The Fox article is just a regurgitation of the previous article. It isn't news. It isn't even reporting. Rather it's pure speculation that serves no purpose. When they find these fires to be man-made (Sorry, I haven't kept up to know, but last I heard they were considered naturally occurring) and when they find the culprit to be a Muslim extremist then it will be news and worthy of reporting. Actually, it will be news worthy no matter who's responsible.

At least they mention that there is no correlation or responsibility taken by any group for the fires. I will give them that much credit.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Really? Because no one ever has any initiative to power than "ruling elites."

Originally posted by mystiq
Well, I personally believe most, or all, terrorist groups are made by the cabal/cia/naza's/zionists Bildenburg group to divide and conquer citizens and kill many in wars, for their purses and control of the world, so another way of putting this is: someone wants us to believe this, and its a part of their agenda.

Of course, Australia has stood up to the Bush Nazi regime recently, and is more independent than the cabal would like. Also, I like what reconpilot has to say about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the renegade/leaders are behind this.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I think the CIA might of the trained them in bat bombs. And now there taking there next step in there diabolical scheme to take over the world.
Bat bomb

Bat bombs were bomb-shaped casings with numerous compartments, each containing a Mexican Free-tailed Bat with a small timed incendiary bomb attached. Dropped from a bomber at dawn, the casings would deploy a parachute in mid-flight and open to release the bats which would then roost in eaves and attics. The incendiaries would start fires in inaccessible places in the largely wood and paper construction of the Japanese cities that were the weapon's intended target.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It's looking at a declaration made in sept.08 that states that islamic terrorists might use forest fires, in australia among 3 other places names specifically, for terrorism, and then seeing forest fires a few months later that spread terror. Do not assume that people believe it's true just because of that but it does force a person to recognize the possibility.

Now you have the declaration that islamic terrorist might use forest fires.
This was a great trick by whoever made the declaration.
Because you have racist/nutcases out there that will lite fires just to put the blame on terrorist.

No need to send terrorist to start fires when the racist/nutcases will do it for you because of the declaration.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm not sure if radical Islam is deliberately trying to create a race war, but they are going about it the right way.

If the Australians turn on Muslims as a population, things are going to get real ugly, real fast.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
So it's just a coincidence that this "news" comes out right as these fires are destroying property and lives in Australia? The timing alone makes this "news" suspect in my opinion.

If there was not a fire then there is no need to discuss it your logic escapes me. Your not going to discuss a topic unless something that relates to it is brought up in the first place. Things happen all the time that no one talks about not until it becomes relevant.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First just fires and the dead numbers climbing, what like 30 at the start.

At first you heard nothing on this subject of someone causing fires.

Seems the news are playing this as FACT, when this is only speculation.

Just to remind everyone there w'r OVER 400 of them' fires

Seems the people in the gov. can create storys to deflect the neglect in doing there jobs.

It's called managing the land and doing some "force-burns" to keep this from happening.

I'm betting they will find someone that causes "some" of the fires (1 or 2) of the fires, always some nut out there or dumb young' kid, if he didn't think of it before he sure is thinking it now! PLASTERED all over the news!...geeeesh'

Plus would this not be an investigation and "no comment" till the investigation is done? Come on 400 fires and now we are turning to terror to deflect...even the one link on Drudge with that lable is not working.

I think they should do an investigation of the people in charge of running the lands? See if there is neglect....come on gon'a be over 200 dead all due to mis' managment. of land There's a story, with real terror

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
Aren't all arsonists "terrorists"?

Not always.

Arsonists light fires. They do so for many reasons. I doubt that some of them think that their actions will kill or hurt people. I'm also sure that some of them wouldn't intend to hurt or harm people either.

'Terrorists' are NWO constructs used to spread fear. 'Terrorists' deliberately try to kill and sabotage others, using whatever means they can, usually for a political or religious agenda.

While some 'terrorsists' might use arson as a tool, you can't call all arsonists 'terrorists'.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
A few arguments here that I don't believe hold any water.

Firstly, the original article is not from FOX but rather from an Australian outlet. www.theage.com.au...

Second, questions about the gap between the article and the actual fires are easily answered by actually reading the article. It specifically states in the article that a specific timeframe is desirable.

The posting - which instructs jihadis to remember "forest jihad" in summer months - says fires cause economic damage and pollution, tie up security agencies and can take months to extinguish so that "this terror will haunt them for an extended period of time".

Summer months. Isn't that what it is in Australia now? Isn't everyone talking about the hot conditions and lack of rain in Australia now? Why the delay? It wasn't summer then. It is now.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

YYYYYYup. Of course you might be right. I only defend the POSSIBILITY of a terrorist attack being the culprit. I believe that the actual evidence sides with it being a terrorist attack because there is one less "if".hhhmmm...lemme just say that amongst this insufficient evidence there is more evidence that it was a terrorist attack than a false flag operation. Initially, it was a muslim guy calling to light forest fires, not a white guy calling to light forest fires because muslims were called to light forest fires.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Britguy

It is not a suggestion that they may have started something. It's looking at a declaration made in sept.08 that states that islamic terrorists might use forest fires, in australia among 3 other places names specifically, for terrorism, and then seeing forest fires a few months later that spread terror. Do not assume that people believe it's true just because of that but it does force a person to recognize the possibility.

I believe that original alleged threat, made by unknown persons on a yet to be disclosed "terrorist website" was in relation to the California fires. Back then too there was talk of possible arson by no evidence linking anyone or any group to the allegation. Nothing but speculation and unfounded finger pointing to create more booga booga scary stuff for the masses, and secure budgets for various government agencies in their ever vigilant pursuit of the faceless enemy.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I doubt that any local Muslim would light the fires, unless they were really stupid.

Most Muslims in Victoria live in Melbourne city, specifically the Northern suburbs like Coburg, Preston. There's also mosques being built in some Western suburbs as well.

There's not too many muslims who live in the fringe areas where the fires are reaching, such as Healseville, Marysville and KingLake.

The fires won't directly affect them. However, the consequences will affect them. Some fires have been close to power substations, especially those in Gippsland, where we have some of our larger power stations.

Why would you want to burn the infidels if it means that you'll be without power for possibly days on end?
Why would you want to burn the infidels if it means that your water supplies might be contaminated?
Similarly, there's less emergency services available should you happen to need them for yourself in the metropolitan area.

If (and that's a big IF) some of the fires were lit by muslim terrorists, then they would surely not be locals. They would have to be imports from another country, who could leave and flee. Unless Allah has a way of sparing his flock, while the infidels burn, the bushfires torch everyone the same way.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The site is named on several news/blog sites.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

i am just waiting for them to Blame the economic crisis on Islamic Terrorists now

cant think of a second line so this will do

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join