It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sweet thanks for the heads up. Gonna go dload it now and give it a try been looking fro a new game.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Grats to the makers of the game. They've gotten press off this for free. Hard to make a good game, easy to upset people to the point they help sell your game for you...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.muslimmassacre.com...

You can get the game there, I'm downloading it now, just to see what the fuss is about.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Honestly is not more offensive that most "shhot em all" games of the 80-90's. While OBL is recognisable, the rest are just little sprites.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You do realize that Islam seeks to destroy western civilization? To kill all of us unless we submit to Islam. You do understand this, don't you?

If it were real I'd have to say it is better to destroy the enemy now in toto to extinguish their obsolete religion.

-Euclid

Awesome, I can see you've guzzled down the kool-aid by the bucketfull.

So you are speaking for the entire Islam population now, eh? You know that they ALL want to "destroy" western civilization huh?

Exactly the uneducated stereotyping I referred to originally.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They don't ALL want to destroy the western world- That's true.
But just like they have extremists, this seems to be an anti-middle eastern movement. (Well, not movement...But you get the point.)

How do you combat an extremist enemy that seeks to ensure our absolute annihilation?
Create your own extremists.

It's not right to have such a game- But it is what it is.
I can think of worse things to happen, or continue to happen than this game.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A video game is just that, a game. It is not real and does not physically harm anyone. Whoever made the game has the FREEDOM to do so. If you don't like it, don't play it and don't let your children play it. Simple isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The timing is the most important thing, at this time when Bush has waged a war against Muslims, which you can't deny, this game is ofcurse going to negatively effect the situation. Not funny at this time. Twenty years later when America lays on ruines, that is the time when it is going to be funny
No offence to the Americans

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Although I think the idea of the game is horrible, and there is nothing we can do to stop people from making games like this, I believe the onus is on the parents of today's children to be involved in their lives, teach them morals and ideals so that they will know what is right, wrong, and just plain idiotic.

I'm not lumping all parents together, but far too often these days, parents don't take enough of an interest in what their children are doing. They plop them in front of a tv, computer, or video game and think that if they are busy, they are fine. That's NOT the way to raise children, especially in this age.

Parents need to take responsibility for their childrens well being, and stop using anything they can to be a pseudo babysitter.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this is a crappy game, very monotonous No kid would play this unless they still have a 386 CPU.
If you want a reason to get upset, ask why there are bestiality pics, why men in chat rooms have webcams, and women don't, or why the women that do, look more disgusting then the men (poke her in the forehead and watch it ripple down her back. EEEWWW!)

I guess a few of you have to google "sataire"

"perversion is in the eye of the Beholder"

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't hate Muslims all Muslims.I dislike Islam.And that's my choice.
I wouldn't necessarily get this game and play because it doesn't really interest me.
But still its just a computer game.
People should be able to play whatever games they like.
Without others telling them they cant.
The Muslims might condemn this.
But they don't have any right to tell people what they can and cant do in this respect in the privacy of there own homes.
If you don't like the game then don't buy it and don't play it.Its that simple.
Its ok for Muslims to beat there wives and marry underage girls.
And that's in real life it isn't a game.
Yet they want to condemn some virtual reality??
Im really sick of hearing Islams one sided views on things to be honest.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is ridiculously stupid, but there isn't much that can be done about it and I wouldn't be surprised if there are games in which you're a Nazi killing Jews or a Christian blowing up abortion clinics, I could go on forever.

More likely than not, the developer created this premise for his game for no more reason than to draw attention to it, which obviously has. Like the saying goes, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

[edit on 12-9-2008 by zephyrs]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just out of curiousity, a quick Google of the words "Christian massacre" lead me to this bit of info..............

Christian massacre

Anyone know the name of the game that Muslim terrorists have groups of children play to enhance thier combat skills?

Anyhoo, let me know when this one comes out on PS3. Hopefully I'll find a new copy under the Christmas tree!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What about the game Destroy All Humans gonna whine about that too? All of you talking in this thread about games that are out right now that have some sort of message you think is in it because a news article said so, need to play the game if you want to have an opinion about it. WHY oh WHY does no one mention Grand Theft Auto 4 it outright questions the "American Dream" and assassins creed as someone said to kill every last christian? LOL do you even know what the game is about? Give me a break people, download this game its so rediculous i actually played til Muhammad where i was defeated, hell the way i see if they can play Massacre Infidels in real life ill play massacre muslims its fun try it!!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
So I was looking at the highscores for this game and some guy named GWB has scored well over 600,000 muslims!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I pwned bin Laden's ass. Air strikes are no match for my Grenades of DOOM.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcloud313

Its a conspiracy! lol

Its not George W. Bush

He isn't allowed much access to the internet and games. He cant even email the people he wants to email. Part of the Responsbility is not being able to play games that allow him to Massacre Digital Muslims... lol its horrible all together.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Yes well ok I think its safe to say there is computer games depicting killing just about every single living thing that there ever was.
So really in this there is nothing to complain about.
There is far worse things.
There is even reported computer games that depict pedophilia and because its not actual children they can get away with it.
Although some country's/states etc have laws on depiction of children in sexual acts many do not.
And considering 40yo Muslim men marry 10yo's I think there might be some kind of conflict here.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's hilarious fun, very... retro reminds me of shoot-em-up from the 90's

I've still not killed the prophet Mohammed's but I'm working on it.

Maybe if the guy made it "skinable" you moaning lot could make a version for other religions (Jew / Catholic) etc and then there wouldn't be a problem.

You can download it here www.muslimmassacre.com... although make it quick before FOS is crushed under yet another Muslim moan censorship.

Popularity of a game can always be counted by the number of death threats recieved.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know, this is really not much different than all of the multiplayer, internet shoot-em-up games on the Xbox360 and PS3 online services. You typically have the soldier team or seals team, and the terrorist team, and each team's avatars in game do look the part, like terrorists or soldiers. Then, you fight over a map and objectives -- the mechanics of the game themselves are not affected by playing as soldier or terrorist, the only difference is slight changes in the types of guns and stuff you get to use.

So, if kids and adults ROLEPLAY as SEALS versus terrorists every day all the dang time, and its sponsored by Microsoft on the Xbox360 service, how is this "Muslim Massacre" SO much worse? Here are some valid points:

1) its free, and made by an independant designer. those tom clancy games cost money, and so does xbox live service.

2) you have no active, live people roleplaying the terrorists in muslim massacre, just random sprites.. computer controlled fake people. tom clancy games have real american children RPing the terrorists on multiplayer. when you do this, you risk having people sympathize with terrorists due to always playing as them on the tom clancy multiplayer xbox games.

3) since these tom clancy style games are so uber-realistic to get sales, the children learn early on about the makes and models of all of the modernly used guns by both sides, soldiers and terrorists, and the level of detail put into this turns many of these gamers into future gun enthusiasts, collectors, or armed government defectors, take your pick.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by runetang]

PS: It's also a FACT that these games, when championed by children, turn those same children into future enrollee's into the United States Army, Marines, Navy, or Air Force. The statistics are out there.. why do you think the Army made one of these played out games themselves? Ever heard of "America's Army" game? It's free to download, 3D shoot up the arabs game.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by runetang]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join