It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Care to name a few of these "Really great & intelligent games" that you claim were reviewed lowly?

As for Bioshock & it's high review, did you play the game? Did you notice it was, oh, I don't know... something called "fun?" Did you notice the incredible graphics for a console game? Did you notice the innovative and well effected plasmid system? Did you somehow fail to notice that the first boss character you kill in the game is one Dr. STEINMAN!?!? Hmmm... "Steinman," since you obviously didn't know, is a Yiddish name. The lead character "Jack" (Which, despite your claim is a medieval first name of Celtic origin) KILLS Steinman (the Jew)!!!
Furthermore, Dr. Tannenbaum (a German scientist) wants you to save the little sisters which, if you do save them rather than kill them, gets you the best ending for the game rather than the crappy one. KNOW YOUR VIDEOGAMES! Especially before making grandois comments about them lest you make an ass out of yourself.

I never used the word "anti-semite" on you, I called you a hypocrite, because you are one. In one breath you mock outrage at the fact that a whole group is being painted in a negative light and claim that's wrong while attempting to paint another group in a bad light with your next breath.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

That's the trick in the video game industry. Add the Jews as the victims and the also the bad guys. Same as in the movie industry. Then you can whine if someone is turning against you and you may call the person as anti-semite. And if someone is catching you, you may add... but there is a Jew on the bad side. Yeah, nice trick.

And yes, unfortunately I played with Bioshock. It's one of the worst propaganda game and copycat that with I ever played. Also, Rapture was presented as the cruel, damned haven. Also I need to mention that the term Rapture itself is a Christian element. Also Christians are presented as evil, whose are turning the people to mad in Rapture, a Christian guy is the main evil (Called as Atlas at the beginning of the game and LaFontaine later in the game.), and also a Christian guy is the one, who created whole Rapture. They took in Steinman... who cares? There is also a sentence in it to present the Christian guys as the evil one (The greatest lie in human history: The holocaust. It's around Level 2 or 3 and as I heard the Christian characters says this, who is also presented as the greatest evil of mankind. It's called as Ryan, which is also a Christian family name.). Also the German woman, Tennenbaum is a Jewish woman, (Tennenbaum is a Jewish family name.) because in the story she was taken into a concentration camp as a victim, then she was selected to make experiments. And yes, Tennenbaum, the Jewish woman turns out to be the savior. Also the very first sentences... the Vatican says, no! It's God! (Presented them as the greatest liars of all.) are against Christianity. So... don't tell me bullsh*t, please. Bioshock a pretty false and sick Jewish propaganda against the Christians. And you may also kill children there, like as in the Talmud. Kill the daddy, kill the child. Of course you get achievement and some bonus point if you do that. The sickest game that with I ever played.

Oh. And what is the kill switch sentence in Bioshock, which is forcing you to kill children and others? What every Christian is using, if he is asking something. "Would you kindly?" Yeah. It's not a propaganda against the Christians at all. Sure...

And about the ending of the game. All the Zionist asshole are worshiping destruction, drawing demons, waiting the Armageddon. So, in the reality the bad endings of Bioshock is the good ending for them (Kill the child to get the Zionist "good" ending, be the one, rule and bring evil to the world.). That's why there are two bad endings, not just one. But there is only one good ending.

Underrated games? Search the games around 50-60-70%, such as Advent Rising, Dreamfall, Omikron The Nomad Soul, Freedom Fighters, No One Lives Forever 1-2, Mafia The City of Lost Haven, Beyond Good and Evil, etc, etc... so, all of them which had no propaganda value at all, but they were the best in their category and they were really made to entertain people. But they were directly underrated by most of the gaming sites OR when they made a review, they took it somewhere where no one ever going to read it or they made a review one year after it was released.

Otherwise, who worked in the industry. You or me? Otherwise you wouldn't respond stupid stuffs at all. I have my reasons why do I write everything down.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This game was put out to cause this exact response get people to talk about it took the programmer maybe an hour except for bush speech alot work putting all that together. Its a game thats all it is unless more is made of it which is the exact response that there hoping for. Its why people still put out comics to offend christians jews muslims etc because there is a portion that find religous belief funny go into threads here you see it all the time. Muslims just take it more seriously then anybody else. Atheists have gone to war. heres another game

New video game’s objective: Stop the spread of Christianity and Islam

link

Assassin's Creed Personal Vendetta Gives Achievement for Killing Every Last Christian

link

Theres a religous war going on just not the way you think its about your right to believe.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Yes but those aren't "Roman Catholic Massacre" or "Shintoism Massacre" or "Buddhism Massacre", those games reflect military conflicts, not violent struggles against a demographic.

"Suicide Bomber", its an online game where you try to kill as many isrealis as possible by blowing yourself up.

[edit on 9/11/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Actually only the Christians and the Muslims are in the crosshair. Jews are never, because they're creating these garbage mainstream games. But their time will be over soon...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Fine, let them make a game called "Killing Christians"
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I would guess the game or one like it already exists. Here, for instance is one called Crusades. Little Muslim children probably play " Infidel Blaster" when they're bored.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

I also forgot Sander Cohen, remember the batcrap insane performance artist, also a Jew, whom you kill in the game? Next you'll tell me Andrew Ryan's name is code for A. Ryan or "Aryan" as in the Aryan race...

I see you edited! First, it's Frank Fontaine, not "Frank LaFontaine, but that's neither here nor there. I'm not here to proof read your threads. I had no idea "Would you kindly" was a Christian saying... Hmm, I know we're a friendly bunch for the most part, but I had no idea we had a monopoly on politeness. Good to know! I also didn't know that all the "Zionist *singular expletive*" were so excited about the end of the world. I have never met a Jew that was eager for the end of the world. I guess I just haven't encountered the right Jews, eh?

As for the little "I worked in the industry, did you?" chest thumping and such, no, I didn't "work" in the "industry." You, however, worked for me as I've wasted more money than I care to imagine on a 26 year obsession with video games. I don't always agree with ratings... but then again I don't have to agree with ratings. I do, however, agree with fun and most of the games you listed as being "best in their class" were not fun games. All the glitter & tech demo nonsense in the world can't raise an unfun game up to the level of a 90%+ video game. Anyone who says differently is obviously one of those "too cool for the room" elitists.

Clearly you didn't write articles for a gaming publication, so exactly what did you do in the industry? Glitch testing? Debugging? What?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
There are enough games like Ghost Recon, Call of Duty encouraging kids to hate Germans, Russians, Japanese, Koreans, Arabs, etc. I don't think this is any different.

Uhm, so I guess that means that The Sims is making people believe they are God, or that games like Crysis are making people hate Aliens...or hell even games like Doom is making kids want to own a shotgun so they can kill demons...yeah ok. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, video games are...VIDEO GAMES, they don't translate to beliefs. Parents, peers and life experiences translate beliefs; NOT video games, geez.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sheesh. I can't wait to see the reaction here when Resident Evil 5 gets released.

It's a GAME, and beyond that - it's parody. Granted, there will be people too thick on either side of the spectrum to understand that (both those who think it's over the top offensive and those who think it's cool to exterminate muslims), but just because the stupids can't recognize or handle satire doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the game itself.

If anyone should be offended, it's the ultra-right wing redneck retards who actually think this ind of action would be a good idea - because that's who it's making fun of, they just don't know it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Andrew Ryan as an aryan? Yes. A British Aryan. Honestly, have you ever heard about British Aryan? Because as far as I know only Germans were Aryans. And Andrew Ryan was British or American in the story of Bioshock. So he cannot be Aryan at all.

No. I don't write articles and I hate article writers, because they're the greatest leeches on the planet. They believe it's a real job, what they're doing and also they believe they knows what about they're writing at all. I met with many, so I also can tell you this from experience. There were very few trustful article writer, i.e. at Gamespot, but they were fired, because they were honest. Me, well, I've made lead designing and various other things in few games (I'm not going to name them, because I'd like to keep my incognito.). So unfortunately I knew how things are working.

Hmmmm. Those games that I listed aren't techdemos. Crysis is a techdemo. FarCry is a techdemo. They got 90% because... oh my god, what sort of graphical achievement is in them. Were they entertaining? Not at all. Unoriginal garbage and boring most of them from the 1/4 of the game. Beyond Good and Evil and Dreamfall are tales, one of the bests in their category (Dreamfall is also the sequel of one of the greatest adventure game of all time, The Longest Journey.). Advent Rising is also one of the best sci-fi game in the original story category, quite better in storyline then the overrated Halo. Mafia was also a very good Godfather story, also quite better then the Godfather game.

Okay. It's time to go now. Talk you later.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The game creators will now sell ten times as many copies compared to what they would have sold without the publicity gained by the controversial nature of this game. When games like this come along the last thing people should do is pay it attention, these muslim groups who are whinging about the game have given the game free publicity and have fallen right into the hands of the game developers.

It was just a book.

It was just a cartoon.

It was just a teddy bear.

This is just a game and I won't have anyone telling me what I can and cannot play no matter how bad taste the game is in. I only hope one of the in-game boss characters is Allah.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i'm finding some of the comments in this thread disgusting

I am noticing more and more racism, hatred towards foreigners and pro-interventionist opinions on ATS.

This isn't offensive, it's more scary that immoral.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It's just a game. So what if it offends people; that is what freedom is about.

You do realize that Islam seeks to destroy western civilization? To kill all of us unless we submit to Islam. You do understand this, don't you?

If it were real I'd have to say it is better to destroy the enemy now in toto to extinguish their obsolete religion.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well that was a fun game actually i killed osama(first boss) but later on mohammed killed me
Anyone know how to kill him?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And..... on that note - since it is just a game - (just a game) - need it repeated again? It falls on ..... oh - - - the parents for 500, Alex???? To monitor what their kids are watching/playing, or am I mistaken to think that, oh! Parents should have an interactive role in their child's development?

Also - to the person who pointed it out, Kudos. The games like Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Ghost Recon, etc. - are just that - games and they are just about military conflicts not wiping out an entire race of a specific demographic. (BTW, Muslim isn't a race - it is a religion... if you think differently - ask any caucasian or black American or UK person who converted to Islam and became Muslim). But the bottom line is - parents should monitor what their kids are watching and playing until they are old enough to make their own decisions.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It seems some ATS members need to head on out to the store and buy themselves a Sense of Irony. I'm so fed up with all the political corectness and feigned outrage in the world today, it's just ridiculous. Many of the points that the "outraged" people here bring up are just senseless.

Some of you are worried about children getting influenced by this game? Have you even looked at the game? First of all, the graphics are terrible, so I doubt very many children these days would even have a desire to play it. Second of all, there are greater evils in the world and on the Internet than Muslim Masacre.

And then some of you are outraged that it's promoting racism? No, it's not. It's a satire, folks. It's laughing at racism, not promoting it.

So come on down off your high horses and let's kick back a couple cold ones while we play some Muslim Massacre, okay?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Unfortunately, my friend - in these dark days, the fact that the Muslims ACTUALLY WANT TO WIPE US ALL OUT gets pushed aside as being propaganda, lies - msm spin, please... GOD forbid there be a "game" made where you turn a gun on a radical muslim.... God forbid....

Name any number of excuses you can think of to push the issue aside and turn the guns on Americans, Bush, Democrats, Republicans, etc...... It's really sad to think how much these same people would whine and whine if the muslims succeeded in taking over in their little area and took away their freedoms.

But then I get called brainwashed and blah blah blah by the extremely paranoid ones who have no idea who I really am outside of this little computer screen and forum.... I guess in the long run it is easier for the weak ones to deny it is happening rather than support any action to prevent or stop it from occurring. There will be a day..... there will be a day....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Some young kids will play this, and it will solidify in their misinformed heads that Islam is THE enemy of the world.

No, just anybody who isn't Muslim is the enemy of Islam. The "nonbelievers"

I wonder when the next version comes out, I'm waiting for the tank upgrade. I like running over them, just like I did for real.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
You do realize that Islam seeks to destroy western civilization? To kill all of us unless we submit to Islam. You do understand this, don't you?

You do understand that America has over 700 bases in over 140 countries accross the globe right?

Who exactly is trying to force who to submit to who?

Your perspective is completely upside down my friiend.

The media has brainwashed you, perhaps fox news forums might suit you better.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is what has been happing for a long time.

They can claim its just an idea its fun.

The concept of getting on a computer playing games and completeing goals in a fun manor.... is what it is. ITS FUN!

BUT When people add stuff like destroy all the muslims... their is a goal you are to achieve it. Psychologically speaking you are associating Killing Muslims with fun and that part Is HORRIBLE. If Muslims had a right to fighting for anything (peacefully of course.. like in court) This is the time. Nobody in their right minds should have created a game that is reprogramming the brain to associate fun with killing muslims. The Name is cool in itself... not because your killing muslims but because of the way it flows off your tongue. M & M Muslim Massacre. These people are corrupt, I think the christians should fight along side muslims to have those people sued... I really am overwhelmed that they actually released that to the public.

Yes I am American... and yes I am defending someone religion. Not claiming its my own but they have the right not to have reprogrammed kids coming to the Middle East with a very obscured view of Muslims are. They are peaceful. I disagree with the way they hide their women also and a bunch of things... but this game should be hacked and the source codes modified beyond repair.. IMHO. It is free... the creator isn't losing a dime, just time.

Edit to add:

Before you start FLAMING me.
Muslims are very peaceful just like Christians and other religions. THE EXTREMISTS are the problems. Maybe if the name was Islamic Terror Group Massacre it might be okay. The idea there is not the kill ALL MUSLIMS... just the one who are classified as evil. AND WHICH... if you want to Kill all Americans because of something yes... thats evil. Now if we went... (all the citizens) Went to the Middle East and took Dumps on their Sandy Front Porch (over dramatization) I would suspect they have a good reason to be angered at us. I am sure the U.S. Military has accepted soldiers who just want to kill muslims sure... But I guarantee you they are not still in service... and if they are... Thats another topic here for ATS. Anyways. Point being there is not reason for extremists to want to kill so many innocent people.

The Game would have worked if it were Anti-Terror Groups... Not Anti-Religious Groups.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by rjmelter]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join