It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There are worse things on Palastine TV with kill the Jew cartoons that no Muslim groups riot or try and stop. It was mentioned on BBC world in a chat to a Palistine leader but he could not answer the questions directly.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
It is a video game, DD. Nothing more, nothing less... a g-a-m-e. Feigned outrage over various "offensive" content in various entertainment mediums is so early 90's, Tipper Gore vs 2-Live-Crew, Mortal Kombat will make our children rip each other's spines out,

the thing you are missing here is that those games arent aimed at a certain race or religion of people, this one is... thats whats bad about it.

i woudl imagine its extremely difficult for a kid to rip his mates head off with the spine attatched, i coudl pretty much guarentee that millions of kids tried to rip their mates head off like good old mortal combat, but they aint gonna manage , as its probably impossible! This also applies to games with guns and gore, kids dont normaly as a rule have guns to go shooting each other with, and their have deffinitelly been a few cases with kids copying games or wrestling and its ended up with a dead child.

thats where the fact that the rasisim or anti religion sentements shouldnt be in any game, as its just wrong and PEOPLE WILL think its funny to act like that.

heres a challange, find a kid, any kid, then make them watch romper stomper a few times, and i guarentee most kids would start thinking being a skinhead nazi as being funny,

the worst thing of the situation is that such a big newspaper wasted time on that story, which has probably made the game one of the most downloaded games of the month!

(that actualy makes me sound real boaring, im going to play gta4 online to redeem myself!
)

[edit on 11-9-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Another nice game. Let me guess, one of the "chosen people" created it. It's like the game, titled Gun, where you must kill Native Americans for fun and the Christians were presented as the very evil ones, just as the Native Americans whose were very-very evil in that game. It was funded by some "chosen people." And also it's like the other game, titled Bioshock, which was created by another group of "chosen people.". There you're arriving to a world, where the opening prologue is immediately attacking the Vatican. Also, the crucifix and the bible are also in the game elements as bad, evil elements. And if you want to get great advantage in the game, kill at least one little girl (Yup. A children.), because that's not a crime between the sick "chosen people".

So, after they're making this sort of games, I believe both the Christians and the Muslims would like to see one Concentration Camp simulator, I don't know... let's use a covert title... The Life Between 39-45... you know, just to take the computer game industry to an equal grounds in the name of freedom, justice... oh, and liberalism. That's their favorite word. So, I'd like to see what would be the reaction from their part, because they never care with anyone at all, while they're openly insulting everyone, Christians, Muslims, Native Americans, everyone else and then they're laughing into their face, when they're opposing it (Gun is the perfect example for it, when the Native Americans said that game was an outrage.). So, I would support a Concentration Camp simulator, where the player will be the Camp Fuhrer and he need to manage the camp itself, like a Sim City. That would be fun.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You missed the point. But I still support your free speech right to make that game, however I would not play it. Just like you do not have to play this game.

Same as when a movie comes out that you find inappropriate. Do you pretend to be outraged, harm everyone's free speech by trying to ban it OR don't watch it, don't support it with your money and watch it fade away?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's pretty sick.

I wouldn't have let my kids play that.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

Insulting a nation is never appropriate, but the Jews are never cared with it. But if this sort of game that I described, would come out they would spread their media with their whining. That's the difference between us and them. We have backbone, we have dignity in our eyes and we're not whining, only as a very-very-very last resort. But honestly, I'd like to see a Concentration Camp simulator. In the last two years, what I saw from the computer games... Nazis, Bad Muslims, Kill Children, Bad Christians, All Christians are the Anti-Christian, Jews are the heroes... honestly, I have enough about this #. Don't insult my religion, don't insult everyone because they want greater profit and maybe, just maybe they'll not going to be kicked out from Europe as it's in the plans right now.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

In other words; "Free speech.. as long as you don't say anything I don't like or is contrary to my personal beliefs"

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE
In other words; "Free speech.. as long as you don't say anything I don't like or is contrary to my personal beliefs"

Yes. In other words, until you can't appreciate other's belief, don't count for any sort of appreciation and don't believe they'll handle you as friends. Pretty simple, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by deltaboy
There are enough games like Ghost Recon, Call of Duty encouraging kids to hate Germans, Russians, Japanese, Koreans, Arabs, etc. I don't think this is any different.

Yes but those aren't "Roman Catholic Massacre" or "Shintoism Massacre" or "Buddhism Massacre", those games reflect military conflicts, not violent struggles against a demographic.

I'm surprised you had to explain that.

If this was Taliban/Terrorist Massacre that's one thing...but the Muslim massacre of men and women? When did all Muslims become the enemy?

So very wrong.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

i was just thinking the exact same thing!

if teh game was called terrorist massacer noone would give a hoot and kids all over the world woudl be enjoying it. Ive played a few games with terrorists in them, their fair game if they even exist

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
There are many games which are of a more serious nature in which you kill people of a different race (even if the plot isn't racially motivated).

Muslim Massacre is completely tong-in-cheek, and if anything it makes fun of current attitudes towards Muslims. It's not meant to be serious or to teach kids to hate other races.

It's like sarcasm taken to a new level. Plus it's created by a goon, so what do you expect.

Maybe, maybe it would be not as appalling IF the people playing it were not already dumbed by the media and propaganda to hate Islam.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Here is the list, what we're seeing nowadays.

- Actually many of the shooters are playing at least in one church that you must destroy or you must shoot inside of it.
- Also, in most of the games angels are presented as bad, evil creatures, but there are good demons. You can also be a demon if you want and be the evil. Well. Interesting approach. Those ones who created these games has no moral values, that's for sure.
- Also, in all games all the terrorists are muslims and want to blow up himself for fun. Yeah. Sure. And they're running to the wall and destroy themselves just to open a hole on it (Command & Conquer 3)
- All the Nazis are evil.
- All Nazis are killed innocents.
- All Russians are evil.
- All Russians are intending to nuke the U.S.
- All middle and far eastern countries are evil. The western is the only good (Yeah. Like in the reality... sure.).
- The hero saves the world with the help of an unsympathetic, arrogant Jew.
- The hero is a Jew (i.e. Freeman, Goldman, Goldstein, Stein, Klein, Strasser, or it's first name is David (such as David Freeman, the intelligent Jew), Benjamin, Jonathan, Jim, Jake or somesort of other fantastic Jewish originated name.).
- Kill white people (Jewish mania. All goyim must be killed. Practice on FPS for fun, then you will be a good Talmudist even without your own knowledge.).
- The main Jewish character is your best friend, your sidekick and it will never betray you (Yeah. Sure. Like in the real life... hahaha.).
- Kill children, kill little girls after you killed their daddy, ala Bioshock (Another Jew mania, following the Talmud's teachings.)

What we're never going to see list, due to the double standards...

- Israel will be nuked (Boy, I would buy one from that game.).
- Concentration camp simulator (Same.).
- Destroy a synagogue, save a church, save a mosque (Would be very good in FPS. Until this time we needed to destroy mosques and churches.).
- Muslims will help in the fight and will be the good guys.
- North Korea has no problem with the U.S. and will be friends (Fictive scenario, but there are many fictive scenarios in the games.).
- Russia is an ally.
- China is an ally.
- Iran is an ally.
- Israel is the main enemy and must wipe that country from the face of the planet.
- The U.S. President is evil and behind the plot (Only very few game dared to do this, such as XIII, which was pretty good, but it was based on the French comic book.).
- The terrorist is from Israel.
- The terrorist is from the U.S.
- The terrorist is from the E.U.
- A Christian character will save the world.
- A Muslim character will save the world.
- A Jew betray the world and it's own country (Like in the reality...).
- Save children (Until this time, where children appeared they died. What would happen if we need to save them in the game?)

So, what the heck is that if it's not total brainwash? And they're not using double standards, right?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its a game, if it offends you then dont play it.

If there was a game out call Caucasian Carnage that required you to play a black male killing white people, its still just a came.

And to whoever posted the what if there was a concentration camp simulator, you just gave me an idea for a game im going to make, lol. I am sure people will be offended, but anyone with half a brain will see the satire and if it offends them too much, then they dont have to play it.

I do agree that all this publicity probably made the game way more popular then it would ever have been.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. That was a laugh and fun time waster. It's obviously tongue-in-cheek satire, as others have pointed out. You should hear the George Bush edited speech at the begining, it's pretty funny. I tried to write it down but cant write fast enough.

No doubt the satire will be lost on some idiots like 'Team America' but it's making fun of them. I think you're clever DD so what's the outrage about?

If people like this because it's purely about killing Muslims, then they're obviously predisposed to hate anyway, and its not going to warp their minds any more than they already are imo.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Insulting a nation is never appropriate, but the Jews are never cared with it. But if this sort of game that I described, would come out they would spread their media with their whining. That's the difference between us and them. We have backbone, we have dignity in our eyes and we're not whining, only as a very-very-very last resort. But honestly, I'd like to see a Concentration Camp simulator. In the last two years, what I saw from the computer games... Nazis, Bad Muslims, Kill Children, Bad Christians, All Christians are the Anti-Christian, Jews are the heroes... honestly, I have enough about this #. Don't insult my religion, don't insult everyone because they want greater profit and maybe, just maybe they'll not going to be kicked out from Europe as it's in the plans right now.

If insulting a nation is never appropriate, then why in the hell did you just proceed to insult the nation of Israel & her people? Seems just a tad hypocrtical, wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

That was the essence, when they made this news. Give a greater base of the game. Present it to those ones, whose not even heard about it. Give more hate to the world, because there is not enough.

We should shut down all media once and for all.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Why? Because if they believe they have the right to do this, I have the same right to do that too. I don't care about the double standards and the word anti-semite has no effect on me. I know what is going on, because I worked in this industry. And I can tell you, it's all about generating hate in the young people toward specific groups. So, after I have enough about this, I believed I write these little things down if the topic is already all about the computer gaming. What do you think why many really and intelligent games get only 50% in game reviews? Because they're not made by Jews and not generating the desired hate against races and cultures. That's why Bioshock got around 95%, while it was a cheap copycat of it's prequel, System Shock. But you was able to kill children in it and it was "good" for the community. That's why many other games got 90% because it was Jewish, generated hate and really good programs that had more intelligent design then any other games, they got 40-50% because the Jewish reviewers didn't like it at all, because it's not helping the common goal. That's how it is working in this industry. Same in the development. What do you think, how many Jews are in the gaming industry? Around the 80% of the developers. Are they that smart? Definitely not. They're the laziest and dumbest ones that I ever met, while I worked with many. They're just replacing those ones whose are not serving the goal and not willing to steal ideas from others and also not willing to take in senseless stuff into the designs. You know, when they believe you're one of them, they open their mouth and tell every dirty secret to you, because they can't hold it in themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You all mostly seem to think that this is a game written by a non-muslim. I think a more plausible explanation is that it's a muslim written game that is supposed to add fuel to the global religion conflicts and create sympathy for muslims.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Hey I think you have some valid points in there although some parts I disagree with.

I have never played those types of games to be honest but clearly propaganda exists in games like another form of media entertainment. To me though playing a game that is strictly about the slaughter of one particular religions real-life followers is a bit much.

Personally I prefer saving the universe from an evil other-dimensional threat. If I want to see war/slaughter/genocide I'll just turn on the news.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to Mass Effect...I finally got my spaceship up and running!

- Lee

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I played more then 5-600 games from the beginning to the end, maybe a bit less, maybe more, because it was part of my job for a long time. Everything what I written down is unfortunately came from experience.

Mass Effect is a pretty good game. Also a bit overrated, but I really liked that one. And yes, I like those type of games that you mentioned. Saving the universe, saving mankind together, creating something new, solving fictive problems and not those ones that we're seeing at CNN day by day in re-cut editions etc, etc...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join