It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World events and the return of the "Gods"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It jus hit me the other day - the seed banks (vaults), vieing for power by small countries and old superpowers (russia), global weather changes, economy, etc. They all point to one main event - that the governments know that the # storm is coming and they can't stop anything, they also know that the "Gods" will make themselves known to man in the near future and they are positioning themselves and vieing for the spot of being the ruling party/government for when the "Gods" arrive so that they get the praise and authority, and potential representation of the "Gods".

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What do the "Gods" need man to rule for? Seems like leaving the servants in charge while the master is away and then seeing what a crappy job they've done when they return, the will immediately remove all their authority - seed banks or no seed banks.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
What do the "Gods" need man to rule for? Seems like leaving the servants in charge while the master is away and then seeing what a crappy job they've done when they return, the will immediately remove all their authority - seed banks or no seed banks.

True, but if you use the Bible (though I am not a Xian I do believe some people have had the power of prophecy), Mother Shipton, etal, you find that "beings" - perhaps "Gods" return and bring a Golden Era to man. In fact the book of Revelations is eerily similar to Mother Shiptons prophecies in that it says:

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Perhaps the disinformation is that man thinks that he can win over the ideals or side of the "Gods" when they return. Would it not be similar to what Jesus said when he talked about the "Master returning"? I do believe its misplaced, but men have done stranger things!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
But Mother Shipton was raised in and intensely Christian culture, it's not eerie that her prophecies are re-tellings of Revelations.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexpop
But Mother Shipton was raised in and intensely Christian culture, it's not eerie that her prophecies are re-tellings of Revelations.

Yes, but how do you explain the eerie visions of modern technology, reference to "yellow" people and "bear", and the usage of the "Gods" and a Golden Era which is found in Xians, Maya, Sumer, - the world over?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I guess most people nééd a positive end to the story.

I mean, how interesting would it be if they go like 'well, if you think we're in a cesspool now, just wait till you get a load of the future, and it's not gonna get better, ever, untill mankind has made itself irrellevant to nature and has been exterminated in full' ?

Hope is what keeps us going I guess.

*edit* and referances to 'bears' etc are nothing new either.. Nostradamus also mentioned those.. and that's just one example, I'm sure there's more

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Phatcat]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
what's a seed bank vault?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

There is also a Quatrain from Nostradamus which mentions the dead coming out of their graves close to the new millennium. I feel that coincides with it, however I never held Nostradamus predictions in high esteem, because of the many interpretations.

I guess the powerful may think that they would want to rule when the God's return, but they miss the point that to rule effectively you must be a servant to all, not to be served as it is today, or in other words the greatest among us must become the weakest. That must have escaped them.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by ben91069]

new topics

top topics

join