It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gal Offers Virginity To Highest Bidder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
I heard that the bid was up to $250,000 as of last night! She became to expensive for me after my five dollar bid was beat!

I think Id throw down $100.00 no more than that because I do like them experienced. I would do it just to say that I banged the famous virgin

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
damn yeah why save ur virginity then throw it all away with most likely some over weight 50 year old dude who's probably a virgin himself...

i mean ok at least its for school but still...its cuz she doesnt want to work..um ok...
i guess to each his/her own..but i mean shes forever going to be known as the broad who sold her v power online..
how can she get a good job like that? well i suppose if she has the skills to whatever career she wants.

i thnk she just wants attention in general.. shes cute i agree but ughi realllllly cant stand the poor make up choices...i hate when chicks don't match their power/foundation to their skin tone wtf!? haha thats my only issue lmao
:shk:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The last virgin I met was an ugly 3rd grader. There has to be something really wrong with this gal, maybe halitosis.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lord tried to sell his virginity a while back, but because he couldnt find anyone that was as attractive at him....he took his own virginity

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'd pork her for a tenner.
Aaaalriiight!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit

Yup it is her choice. I mean she says she is doing it for grad school I mean hey what is 15 minutes of sex compared to a lifetime of success? Maybe I am just immoral.

15 minutes? Damn, I'd make it last for at least 10 or 12 hours to get my monies worth

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Like the vast majority of women she will have her regrets about her 'first time' but unlike the vast majority she will actually have something to show for it beside that. If all women were smart enough ( or had protections enough from abuse to even try say no) to hedge their bets like this this world would in my opinion improve immeasurably so.

But that's probably a typical patriarchal stereotype of just how much women 'value' their virginity to start with when the majority of the worlds women would have just liked to have choice/power to say no when they wanted to.

Stellar

PS: Has it really been such a slow news day?

[edit on 16-9-2008 by StellarX]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A prostitute is a prostitute, regardless of what that person offers in terms of experience or what is done with the money.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So she's a virgin and a prostitute. Kinky!

Are we to take her word for it or is there a notary public involved?

Plus I echo previous sentiments, am I to pay extra for all the maintenance, tissues, and inevitable post-virginity phone calls.

No thanks, I'm sure some dude named Faizel with loads of Drakkar Noir will jump at this.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
A prostitute is a prostitute, regardless of what that person offers in terms of experience or what is done with the money.

And if we want to be as specific as we can be:

1 : to offer indiscriminately for sexual intercourse especially for money
2 : to devote to corrupt or unworthy purposes : debase

top topics

<< 1   >>

join