It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Encounters with People, who share my date of birth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the first time was at Wallgreens, the pharmacy clerk confused me with another person, who happened to have my name and my DOB, at an address I've never lived at, in the same small town where I live.

I stepped aside, laughing at the coincidence. And the person standing behind me, gave the clerk MY DOB. At first I was totally disorientated, then I tried to laugh it off, make small talk to shake off the heebe geebies...and the person wouldn't even look at me, this really scared me.

Last Friday, a Preacher with the same birth day & month. A former military and prison chaplin, who randomly consulted with me on behalf of my financial services firm. Many other other bizzare things are going on in my world where this has just made me think I'm starting to loose my mind.

Does anyone have any idea what this may mean?

I can't ever remember another time in my life where I met someone who I shared a birthday with

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prolificobsenitees

At only 365 days, there are millions of people who share your same birthday. Just look at the birth announcements in the local paper, and then compare with a major city like New York. It is still cool when someone shares your birthday, but it is a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A couple years ago I started a new job got to talking with guy in cube next to me- he was born same day and year. Both of us doing the same type of work. Also played baseball a couple years ago with a guy born same day and year. Odd coincidences I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm sure you've heard this before, but if there are 23 people in a room, there is a 50% chance that at least two of them share the same birthday.

Of course the odds are not the same that they share the same birthday as prolificobsenitees but I don't think it's as rare or coincidental as you think it is.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

But the odds get longer if you're talking about sharing month, day, and year.

I've met a few with my birthday, but not my age. Even at school when with age peers. They must have been there but I didn't run into them. Or I just didn't happen to hear their birthdate.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by kidflash2008

But the odds get longer if you're talking about sharing month, day, and year.

I've met a few with my birthday, but not my age. Even at school when with age peers. They must have been there but I didn't run into them. Or I just didn't happen to hear their birthdate.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Phage]

Good call, forget he said year as well. I wouldn't look into it that much, unless it starts happening a lot more frequently. Then somethings up?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
thanks for your replies, I guess maybe because i grew up in a very small town, and now live in another very small town, i'm forgetting how big the world really is.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Most of the people the OP refer to just share the day and month. It is interesting when it is the year, but if one check the hospital records one will find there were many other babies born that same day (at larger hospitals).

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by prolificobsenitees
the first time was at Wallgreens, the pharmacy clerk confused me with another person, who happened to have my name and my DOB, at an address I've never lived at, in the same small town where I live.

LOL did you just say somebody thought you looked exactly like another person with the same date of birth and name!?

Are you adopted? Because I've seen this before and usually it's when the person finds out they got a twin out there lol.

new topics

top topics

join