It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no missing link!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Perhaps you should start a thread on that question, I'd flag it. I'm sure you'd get a few responses then. Although, I'd imagine we'd see "evidence" links and references from places like apologeticsexpress and answersingenesis. barf

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Good Wolf
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Perhaps you should start a thread on that question, I'd flag it. I'm sure you'd get a few responses then. Although, I'd imagine we'd see "evidence" links and references from places like apologeticsexpress and answersingenesis. barf

LOL, well then I am not sure I really want to entertain that sort of thing if I will then have to read that crap. I just figured it was a valid question with people offering to tear down one idea. It is great to find problems but noone seems to worried about figuring out the solutions.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm going to be making a huge page long thread about the complete past history of the entire universe especially the earth plane.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
I'm going to be making a huge page long thread about the complete past history of the entire universe especially the earth plane.

It must be nice to be an religious apologist...

One can claim to know everything, present no evidence, and still receive support.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't follow religions

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So you're not a creationist then, just anti-evolution. From what I've gathered that because it helps support your Atlantis delusion.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

We know why you've started so many anti-evolution threads.. you try debunk one piece of evidence at a time.

If all that evidence did not exist you wouldn't need to.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hollywood11
I don't follow religions

What do you follow then exactly? Just curious since you are so hell-bent against evolution. There must be some belief driving that.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Thank you for the info OP, I really believe people should pay more attention to this subject because of all of histories falsities like "Piltdown Man"

these prove what Evolutionary scientists are willing to do to defend their "Theory"

it was and is disgusting and low.

were still waiting for that missing link you know... because they can not prove the "Theory" via lab experiment or the scientific method.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join