It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ... Millan, Italy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sendran

The object looks to be quite small, anyone else think that?

can't really tell the size but it does appear to be small in some frame shots and others it seems bigger, so i don't know.

if it's fake he did a pretty good job making the video.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I don't see any rotors on the bottom so I am confident we can rule out hovercraft or RC device. I also don't see any strings lifting it up. as well, if it were suspended by a string it would move in a pendulum like motion. this one really needs a closer look and some testimony from the eye witness.

well now that you mentioned the pendulum like motion....

i don't see a string....but i noticed that most of the time the ufo does appear to be at the right placing to be on a string. i placed a string in these stills so you can see what i mean...

i think if it is a hoax...the pendulum of the thing gives it away ???

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good point on the pendulum thing.

IOW, the object never really banks or turns on the side, so that the top-most part is other than the place were a string would be on a model suspended from the top.

If you watch a fighter plane, you see it turn and bank and rotate so that there's no way it could be suspended from one point.

In addition, this seems to have the reflective qualities of a small object, up close, not a large object in the distance. To me, it looks like the cover of a pagoda-style sidewalk light, like the top of one of these:

[edit on 13/9/2008 by Badge01]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join