It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO ... Millan, Italy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i thought this video was interesting and worth discussion and i did a search for it but nothing showed up. i believe this video was taken over somebody's roof and the ufo does hover suspiciously ? ...real or fake ?

[edit on 11-9-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
decent video. dont think its real but its a good fake. all the spinning photos where a bit pointless as evidence.lol

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Definatly fake

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CerebralhemoRrhage
Definatly fake

C'mon dude. You gotta think more critically than that. At least point out some reasons to back your claim that this vid is fake.

I think it could be real but theres no audio and the cam op never pans out to give a frame of reference. I'm putting this one in my grey basket for now. Very post-worthy though. Good job, Easynow.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

thanks NightVision

i agree this one is kinda debatable ...if it's real or not ?

heck i don't know but it looked real enough to me to post it and get some opinions on it.

for anyone saying it's fake please say why you think it is. i want to know for real

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AmbroseRokewood

thanks for your reply,

decent video. dont think its real but its a good fake. all the spinning photos where a bit pointless as evidence.lol

what makes you think it's fake ? i really want to know...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by NightVision

thanks NightVision

i agree this one is kinda debatable ...if it's real or not ?

heck i don't know but it looked real enough to me to post it and get some opinions on it.

for anyone saying it's fake please say why you think it is. i want to know for real

I don't see any rotors on the bottom so I am confident we can rule out hovercraft or RC device. I also don't see any strings lifting it up. as well, if it were suspended by a string it would move in a pendulum like motion. this one really needs a closer look and some testimony from the eye witness.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I would have to say fake. The object doesnt seem to be moving, the camera moves about alot but the object appears to be in the same place.

What was the point of all the images at the end.

If im wrong i apologise but i think its fake

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mach Shadows

thanks for checkin it out

I would have to say fake. The object doesnt seem to be moving, the camera moves about alot but the object appears to be in the same place.

i thought the same thing at first but it's hard to tell if the camera or the object is moving.

the way i saw it ...it looked like you could watch the roof and see that the ufo was moving ?

either that or the camera man was moving along the roof ?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The video is being done from inside a room, about 40 seconds into it you can see the frame above the window. The only thing i could suggest is infact a roofbox, i think that is what you call them. Even then can still make out a frame to suggest indoors.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I dont understand why he cuts the video off and uses some still frames before cutting to his images. Surely if it was real you would watch it till it dissapears from sight.

If i seen one i would film the full thing till it dissapears and would be talkin describing what i was seeing.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mach Shadows

yes i agree i would have filmed as much as possible. i did notice at the 1:29 mark it dissappears and i can't tell if the ufo flew away or he just moved the camera ?

also on you tube there were a couple other videos of this same ufo but when i clicked on them it said removed by user. not sure what that means but i am gonna look again.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ok found part 2...but the dates don't match up ? not sure if it's the same ufo ?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'd say fake. The object itself yields no clues, but the cameraman is a bit suspect. He zooms very briefly, in an and out, shortly before the end, where he zooms in fully, completely ruining the shot. When he returns to original zoom, it's gone.

He's bouncing about all over the place too, is he on a spacehopper? (showing my age there)

The object looks to be quite small, anyone else think that?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well it doesnt seem to be moving horizontically in the window but it is moving vertically. It is bad camera work. Would like to talk to the guy that posted the video on youtube.

@ Sendran, there is nothing wrong with spacehoppers

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just watched both parts, why would the same UFO appear at the same place with the same guy watching it 3 days latter, it makes no sense. i would still stick with im original thought

FAKE

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The guy that posted the video on youtube had others from november and december looks like the same video as the first two. Only difference being the last 2 are at night.

So now i ask even more 4 times, same guy, same object. What is the chance.

I think he was just trying to get some attention. Him and his mates knocked it up and decided to try to make a few bucks

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Looking further through his posts, he has got them from all over the world.

Something not right with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mach Shadows
Looking further through his posts, he has got them from all over the world.

Something not right with it.

yea that makes it a little suspicious for sure...

the dates on the video make me think they are not the same object though and they don't look exactly the same ?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would stil have to say fake and he is after all the attention from it. I wouldnt watse to much time looking over these

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join