It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is this child 7 years old?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

the foxnews website has had this on for a while now with the text below it saying the child lost her father in the WTC. The kid is 4 or 5 at the max.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I agree, that is pretty ridiculous looking. Maybe it was an artificial insemination or something of that nature.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Well logically I would say she is 7 now. And in that picture she is about 3 or 4 in 2001. Now add a few years to today, and you have about the right age.

I wont defend Fox news.. Because they are well.. The devil! hehe
But I would think that the said picture was taken in 2001 and now she is 7 years old..

But I dont know, you didnt provide me with much info other than a pic. And a couple lines of written text..

Need more info.. Otherwise Im drawn to make my logicall conclusion.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
And the point to this thread is what?
FOX news messed up on their info?
What’s new?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If they are saying she is 7 now.....well then she would be mere months old at the time of the Towers going down....most likely this is nothing more than yet another blunder by a completley retarded new channel that has not actually reported anything resembling news in oh....i dunno....15 years :p

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
why would it be a picture from the past? i agree that the only logical conclusion is that she was created through artificial insemination. it just struck me as a very odd photo. it's no longer up on the front page.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It's not impossible!

It takes 9 months for these things to happen!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Logically i would say she is 10 or 11 now if what you say is true. i.e.

3 + 7 = 10
4 + 7 = 11

but thats just my back water math.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

I agree. Who is to say her fathers "shwing shwong" didnt crash into her moms "bajingo" the morning of 9/11...before work. He dies, mom is now pregnant, and 9 months later she is born?

She could realistically be 6 years 3 months old or so...and still be conceived by a father killed on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

If she's 6+, then I am Dr. Schwing, and my Schwong is Mr. Hyde.

Face it. If the source is FOX, then it is most likely purposefully published because most people wouldn't bother to realize the age is wrong, and the effect is much greater with such a young innocent looking girl to be their new poster child of sorrow.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
WOW you really must have WAY TOO MUCH time on your hands to wonder about a photo of a little girl and somehow find a conspiracy in it.
You might also want to show a little respect.
I know its hard but give it a go.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

If we use your theory well then logically that would make her 9, 10 maybe even 11 not 7.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There is a range of syndromes that results in visual age issues.
I was researching this lightly for awhile after years of hagging by the population about my features. I'm about to kick the bucket and still called 'kid'.

It's just...there are things, migitism, I think turners, and kanners.

My votes on down syndomes and autism-as well.

Severe abuse/torture/emacipation.

All or any of these.

Theres news about over the years of grown women or men infiltrating social services or in one case an actual elementary school playing the abandoned child. Strange.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Maybe they don't have a current photo of her now at 7 and that this one was taken a few years back at one of the yearly memorials??? Just a thought
but often media uses old photos.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Its obvious that the girl is a hologram, because the roses are too red. Not to mention… who else but the government would capitalize all the words in the picture? This picture alone is the smoking gun that proves the towers were never there, a missile hit the Pentagon & the plane that supposedly crashed in Shenksville is still flying around somewhere.

top topics

join