It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC demolition charges audible in MSNBC 11 sept 2008 re-broadcast footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
MSNBC is showing time synched footage of their september 11 2001 broadcast today (11 sept 2008).

I was waiting to see the 10:00 segment to see what they covered in the collapse of tower one.

One reporter asked for some footage to be 're-racked' at around 10:07.

He was going to point out that the tower seemed to be tilting, when the footage clearly demonstrated that the tower was collapsing.

The news anchors were unaware that this had happened and sat speechless as the tower came down.

The footage had a background noise consisting of sirens and the usual city noise, but as the tower came down, there was a distict 'crack! crack! crack! crack! crack! crack!" which began when the tower began to collapse and ended when it finished.

I have been scouring the net for this footage, but the actual broadcast feed on NBC cut to the pentagon , rather than airing the 'replay' footage.

Can anyone find this footage online?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i also watched some of the footage on msnbc this morning. i don't know where you can get it unless you had it TIVO'd. another thing of interest that i heard around 9:46 was the report of a "completely white" airplane flying over after the planes had already struck. the one host said that nobody could recognize exactly what it was because it was all white and then said something to the effect that it leads them to believe it was a "government plane". i recall threads about it being an E-4. there is a youtube video of CNN discussing it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's on again NOW... MSNBC... someone capture this footage, please... (if they show it again).......

This is a prepared show, unlike the one that MSNBC aired this morning...

I hope that someone got THAT footage...

[edit on 12-9-2008 by NYCZ-1]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NYCZ101

give me a break.. demolition charges????? like duhhhhh.. was the building suppose to collapse quietly??? how pathetic can you get??

top topics

join