It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ready to Vaporize the Jewish State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

www.vialls.com

“When the end finally comes for Israel, it will all be over in microseconds. Flying faster than rifle bullets, the Sunburns will approach Tel Aviv and Haifa at twice the speed of sound, detonating in blinding white 200 Kiloton flashes designed to instantly transform animal vegetable and mineral into heat and light.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-9-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
And then kick America out of the Eastern Hemisphere’s oilfields

About one month ago, Russia discreetly invoked MAD again, but this time in the Middle East in direct response to hysterical Israeli threats to nuke Iran with submarine-launched American Harpoon missiles. Quietly and with the minimum of fuss, Russia deployed its most advanced tactical nuclear missiles and crews to both Syria and Iran, thereby sending an unmistakable diplomatic signal that if Israel attacked Tehran or Damascus with nuclear weapons, Russia would in return instantly and anonymously vaporize the Jewish State.

This is not an idle or exaggerated threat. The Russian missile type deployed in Syria and Iran is the P270 Moskit [Mosquito], known in NATO circles as the SS-N-22 "Sunburn", once described by Rep. Dana Rohrabacher as "the most dangerous anti-ship missile in the Russian, and now the Chinese, fleet.” The ship borne version of this missile is launched from deck mounted quad tubes, but since Rohrabacher made his comments, Russia has adapted the Sunburn for submerged launch from submarines, air launch from Sukhoi 27s, and single surface launch from modified 40’ flatbed trucks. Nowadays, western defense experts unambiguously view all versions of Sunburn as the “most dangerous missiles in the world”.

This article is packed with information that can bring a different perspective to the standoff with Russia over Georgia. Please visit link.

If the Russians sell the S-300 to Iran, Iran would then have a pretty formidable, comprehensive option if Israel makes a foolish move. Russia's sale of hundreds of Sunburns to China, and refusal to sell even one to the US, should show just where Russia's true military allies lie.

Also, credit to rense.com for linking this article.

www.vialls.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-9-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I don't know about that. Just because they won't sell to the US doesn't mean much. Would the US sell M1A tanks to Russia? What about some F-22s? I highly doubt it. So how can we say we know where Russia's intentions lie, when the West does the same thing. It is a 2 way street.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

I don't believe that for a minute. The Russians, Chinese, and Iran/Syria both know what they have with the Sunburn. It is a very formidable weapon with nuclear capability. And nuclear or not, Israel is in for a shock they will not recover from if they dare attack Iran. Even one gets through to Tel Aviv, and imagine the devastation and hysteria that would bring to such a small spot on the map like Israel. They are in no position to take chances.

It is my belief that due to sheer small size, Israel will eventually be forced to live with a nuclear energy capable Iran. If I were Israel, I'd start wining and dining IAEA inspectors.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah but who is this guy? How do we know it is true? Anyways the US might attack Iran to cause this to happen so THEY can get rid of Israel too.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would like nothing more than to get that zionist israel monkey off the back of America.

Unfortunately it will most likely take ww3 to do it.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
wait a minute.
The sunburn missile is a anti ship missile.
It is not a ballistic missile or a nuke missile
en.wikipedia.org...
it has a 300-kilogram warhead not kiloton nuke warhead
Even if Iran had nukes it will take years for them to shrink one down small enough to put on a sunburn and even then it would likely only be in the 10 to 20 kt range.
It took the US about 15 years to make a nuke that small.
The only way iran could get a nuke that small in the next few years would be from russia.

You better study the guidance systems of anti ship missiles.
the guidance system would overload as it neared the coast due the sensory overload and the missile would lose guidance.
or it would target a ship off shore.

Iran would have problems launching one at Israel because they don't work over land. think guidance overload.

I just love people who never been in the military talking military weapons.
us veteran get big laugh from there facts

Anned
US NAVY veteran

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Joe Vialiis - source = bollocks.

if we believed him then we would be dead about 100 times by now.

as said above - the P-270 Moskit (SS-N-22 Sunburn) is a surface launched ASM , with high speed and a range of about 120km

it was designed to be an AEGIS killer.

there is an air launched version - the AMS-MMS , nato uses the name `sunburn` for the entire family - but the 3M80 ,3M80M and 3M80M2 are different weapons all based upon 1 model:

moot point as the entire family is (or rather has been) replaced by the P-800 `Oniks` and known as `Yahkont` (the basis for the Brahmos) which actually flies lower , further and faster and has an amazing `swarm` based logic - when a salvo is fired 1 missile will fly at 30,000+ feet to guide , via data link the other missiles.

i would sumise that Iran has sunburn sold off when the russian states all upgraded - now it might be a 20 year old design - but its still bloodt dangerous - for anti shipping.

edit:

Iran has bought some KH-55`s (AS-16 KENT) from Ukraine - these are long range nuclear strike missiles - in the same class as the Tomahawk but they are air launched and i honestly am unsure if Iran has any aircraft that can launch them

[edit on 17/9/08 by Harlequin]

new topics

top topics

join