It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second UFO alert in Derry (Photo)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There is something about this article that makes me think that this could be a real life UFO that has been photographed.

A Pennyburn man has contacted the Journal reporting to have seen an unidentified flying object over the River Foyle on Monday night.

He said he saw a saucer-shaped object "the size of a people carrier" flying above the river near the Fort George site at around 10.10pm

Check for yourself Article

[edit on 11-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Interesting photo.... I wonder how many other people would have seen it. You would think something that big would have been seen by more than 1 person.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Not sure, the picture looks a tad suspect to me, and i'm sure i've seen the same craft in the picture in another photograph. But we'll see, nothing more will probably come of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The photo shown in the story is faked, and if you hit my website in the current cases section you'll see why.

I made the Derry Journal well aware of the findings, and lack of answers and response from the "witness". They decided not to print the real answer.

The short of it is the Journal got major hits from all over the world during the Derry UFO fiasco, and are probably hitting it again to garner more attention. I certainly don't see the paper as having any integrity.

new topics

top topics

join