It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woa, `prophet yahweh` now says they`ll be two

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yep you heard it correctly
on his latest video

www.youtube.com...

he says theyll be a second one straight after

guys you can talk all you want about how `this guys a fraud etc etc etc` but i say give him a chance.. if he can do what NOBODY has ever done, this WILL change the world for ever....

i think all of us should support him and hope it happens, instead of bashing him,
yes if its not true thats the last time i believe him, and my entire belief for the ufo phenomena will be severely dented however.. give him a chance, one last chance.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by elliotalien]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Whats the big deal ufos are appearing as clouds all over the world in major cities and it doesnt matter whether two or four ufos appear over las vegas.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
We shouldn't be surprised at what happens. As a Christian and according to the bible, I believe the devil can work all kinds of strange things.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Rev 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

It is better to get right with God so we won't be deceived.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by elliotalien

Have you actually read what happened when ATS gave him a chance to prove his abilities? Unless you have thoroughly gone through and read all that took place at that time, don't make statements like we should all support him.

as I have said before and I will say again.. his name should be PROFIT Yahweh not Prophet. Prophets don't refuse to share their knowledge if they cannot make serious financial gain from it.

He is a crook. and a fraud. end of story.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
By supporting him... do you mean this?

source

Dear Group,

In my last posting, I detailed what all I want from my investor to stabilize YAHWEH operations and take them to the next level.

The total investment I need is approximately $500,000.

Now, I will reveal what my investor will get in return.

Nothing I say is to be considered verbally or legally binding.

I am only exploring my options and describing what I am willing to do.

But, as I enter into negotiations with my investors, any thing I say and the terms or conditions thereof, could possibly change in whole or in part.

Any legally binding agreement would have to be in the form of a contract if we sign one.

WHAT MY INVESTOR GETS

a.) The investor and I will enter into a limited liability partnership that will determine all the terms and conditions of the investment and facilitate the return on the investor's money.

b.) The investor gets to open his own bank account for the profits from my efforts that he invested in.

c.) The profits from all revenue streams mentioned below will be tied electronically to the bank account my investor opens for his profits, and I will have no access to it and the funds in it.

d.) The profits from the revenue streams, covered in this statement, will be set up to be automatically deposited in the investor’s bank account.

e.) The following are all those revenue streams:

f.) 100% of all profits generated from my "live," worldwide, monthly subscription and pay-per-view UFO summonings over the Internet and via satellite up-linking

g.) 100% of all profits from donations received from all my UFO related sites or via postal mail

h.) 100% of all profits from the worldwide distribution and sell of all ten of my UFO related books

i.) 100% of all profits from all related UFO telephone solicitations

j.) 100% of all profits from my statewide Nevada cable UFO television show

k.) 100% of all profits from the sell or licensing of videos and photos of UFOs and spaceships I capture on film

l.) 100% of all profits from my UFO direct mail solicitations

m.) 100% of all profits from my UFO CD and DVD sales

n.) 100% of all profits from my UFO advertising revenue

o.) 100% of all profits from all UFO related documentaries and films

p.) The investor will get 100% of all profits generated until he or she has received double the investment, then all profits are to revert to me.

This means that if $500,000 is invested, the return on the money will be $1,000,000 and after that all money generated reverts to me.

q.) At that time, all automated electronic deposits into the investor’s bank account will be switched to my bank account from that point on.

r.) Regardless if one of the revenue streams, mentioned above, generates the Investor’s $1,000,000 first or if it comes from the combined monies of several of the sources, or if I later receive money, from an unforeseen source, to pay off the Investor, when the investor receives double the money back, all profits will revert to me from then on.

In my last posting, titled: What All I Want From My Investor, I said the following:

"IN MY NEXT POSTING, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW I PLAN TO PAY ALL THIS BACK TO MY INVESTOR IN A YEAR! IT WILL BE EASY TO DO. IN THE NEXT POSTING, YOU WILL BE CONVINCED OF IT. THIS I PROMISE."

Well to do this, I will create a separate, independent, back up fundraiser that does nothing but create the money to pay back the investor other than the revenue streams mentioned above.

Keep in mind that the original investment, I am asking for, is approximately $500,000.

So, with this in mind, to pay it back within a year, all I have to do is the following:

1.) I will have to divide the number of months in a year into the $500,000 investment I received.

That figure will be approximately $42,000.

2.) I will divide the number of weeks in a month into $42,000.

And, that figure is $10,500.

3.) I will divide the number of days in a week into the $10,500.

This calculates out to $1,500 per day.

4.) So therefore, my separate, independent, back up fundraiser, mentioned above, would have a daily quota of $1,500 a day.

5.) As you can see, at the end of one year, the entire $500,000 investment will be paid back in full based on these calculations.

But, I will continue it for a second year so my investor will turn his $500,000 into $1,000,000 in two years.

How much more, in a much shorter period of time, than two years, because of the profits from the money making ideas mentioned in sections e - o above, especially the royalties from the "worldwide" distribution of my books and UFO DVDs.

Those alone can pay off the $1,000,000 to my investor in a year.

How much more when you consider the profits from my pay-per-view UFO summonings, as well as, my documentary and film profits?

6.) I will not reveal what this special fundraiser is, and how it will very easily generate $1,500 ever day of operations, except to the investor when we enter into negotiations.

However, let it suffice to say that the fundraiser will not be your traditional means of raising money like those I mentioned above.

It is a very, very special fundraiser, one that when the investor hears about, he or she will shout:

"Brilliant!"

But, the thing about this fundraiser, is that it can only start by riding the back of the initial $500,000 investment before it can come to fruition.

Sincerely Yours In YAHWEH's Holy Business Matters,

PROPHET YAHWEH

Profiteering of the 21st Century.

new topics

top topics

join