It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's not make any topics about the conspiracy on this day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I believe I am speaking for every other American here when I say that we should pause in our quest for truth or whatever truth there may be for today. Then we should reopen our quest later on.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I really, really hate it when people go

I believe I am speaking for every other American

Cause guess what? You don't speak for me.

We should never stop/pause searching for the truth....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Are you talking about just 9/11 conspiracies or conspiracies in general?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Are you saying that you don't want to take a moment of silence/remembrance? I'm not accusing you of being anti-American... just saying that this is 9-11... and we should really remember the victims of the 9-11 attacks and why we began our quest for truth in the first place.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

I'm just talking about the 9-11 conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
I believe I am speaking for every other American here when I say that we should pause in our quest for truth or whatever truth there may be for today. Then we should reopen our quest later on.

Yikes, it seems that some might find it disrespectful and others might see it as paying ultimate respect. Both are meant with loving intentions. No real need to disagree, people grieve in different ways.

If anyone should so wish, they can share their stories without polemics at my: www.abovetopsecret.com... thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Wars don't stop because of memorials, so the fight for the truth won't stop either.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHunted

I'm not saying we should stop it. I'm saying we should pause and reflect on the last 7 years on our quest for truth and we should reflect on the very day of 9-11 which started our quest for truth and how it has affected us.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by styxxz

I'm just talking about the 9-11 conspiracies.

No problem

Actually it would be a nice gesture as a sign of respect for the lost souls on that tragic day...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I understand what you are saying, but I reflect everyday on how traumatic the event was on America. I don't need no Government funded memorial to do so. What makes it more upsetting is the same people that are part of the inside job are participating in it...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Typical Yank! It's all about the good old U.S of A. Not a word about those unfortunate people from the UK, France and the rest of Europe who died in the towers.
I'm sure you meant well when you began this thread but all you've done is highlight America's obnoxious attitude.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be more honourable to continue searching for the truth behind the 9-11 attacks? And by this very thread, have you not done it yourself?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by TheHunted

I'm not saying we should stop it. I'm saying we should pause and reflect on the last 7 years on our quest for truth and we should reflect on the very day of 9-11 which started our quest for truth and how it has affected us.

My quest for truth started long before 9/11. The tragedy was something that was of no surprise to me. I was not shocked at all, although I must say the way the towers fell was shocking.

Just another day here. Nothing to reflect on unless the reflection is on how NEVER to trust your government again. But I alreadly knew that so I have nothing to reflect on this day.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is the day of all days that we should SHIN THE LIGHT ON TRUTH! FOR THOSE PEOPLE THE DID NOT NEED TO DIE!!!

storngly disagree with silence!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yeah, I honor all the innocents lost that day as much as anyone, but I am not going to hold my tongue, because every time I turn on the radio or tv today it is nothing but perpetuation of the official story BS, including McCain choosing Shanksville as a location for his rememberance...give me a break! Flight 93 didn't crash there, people! 7 years later and the majority are still clueless...where is Bin Laden and Al-Quida? In the warped reality many now hold as the truth that was created by these Neocon scumbags during their wetdreams! Never forget...why it happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Alright. Now that yesterday is over with I just wanted to ask anyone else if they felt differently on yesterday than on other days. On most 9-11 days I just view them as any other day and I didn't really think about 9-11 but 9-11 was in my mind the whole time yesterday. I looked at a kid and wondered what it must be like for her since she was too young to know what happened on 9-11. I look around and see younger people that don't know what's happened. I just feel sad when I see someone too young to know what happened or to know the importance of what happened that day.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Alright. Now that yesterday is over with I just wanted to ask anyone else if they felt differently on yesterday than on other days.

Not at all.

My friend actually sort of jumped at me when I asked what the date was when I was signing some papers. He said, "What do you think the date is?!" and then I remembered the date first, and second, realized why he snapped at me.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There is no better way to honor the memory of those who fell than by ramping up the investigation, not putting it on hold.

To turn a blind eye,even for a day, is to disrespect every single person that died that day.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why would anyone sane give the politico's free reign to abuse what happened on 9/11 for their own political benefit?

9/11 should be questioned any day, every day!

With a 1000 bullhorns demanding the thruth when these sly suits want to deliver their 'vote for me, I'll protect you better then the other guy' speeches!

top topics

join