It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was ATS attacked on the morning of September 11th 2008?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yea my internet was slow too. It was slow for two days. Something weird is going on.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hi Everybody,
Just wanted to add to this.
I tried to check my bank balance online Sept 11th and got a page saying "temporarily under maintenance" come back later. So I went to my other bank account and that one was also "under maintenance".
Big coincidence.???
Do you think that it's a test to see if the internet can be shut down?
Looks that way to me.
I'm not usually paranoid, but this actually DID happen!
EBE

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something definitely "Strange" was going on thurs morning. I am the administrator of about 5 large web hosting servers - and there were multiple DDOS attack attempts as well as SQL injection attempts and CSS attempts. While I normally see this attempted activity on any given day, there was a HUGE amount of attack attempts thurs morning. I would say, more than I have ever seen at one time.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
SO or anyone in Admin,

Did you ever get to the bottom of who was behind the attack on the morning of Sept. 11 2008?

Just to wrap up the thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
UPDATE:

My internet connection has been fine Lately( see above posted comments), but I came home to 2 messages, first from a good friend on the same wireless service, and he has been having problems all day.....OK not too weird.

Then the next message was from a neighbor that I talk to about once every 2-3 years. For him to reach out, to me, for net tech, shows me that he is really desperate and at the end of his rope dealing with call centers. He wanted to know what service I'm with because his (he has 2 different services) has been offline/probs alot recently. OK strange...

At work today, I received 400% more spam emails. Emails I've sent to certain clients, all over the world have bounced back, and once I've talked to them on the phone, tell me their severs are having problems.

Gettin out there abit.....but my neighbor has a pace maker and it has gone from being utilized from 25% to 75% in the past few days.......

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I Remeber Now It Wouldn't Let Me On So I Got Annoyed And Didn't Come On I

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I Remeber Now It Wouldn't Let Me On So I Got Annoyed And Didn't Come On I

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join