It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange news sequence is my news station racist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
while watching kctv5 kansas city news at noon on sep 10th, i was suprised by a strange sequence in the reporting. right after a story on Obama and the pig with lipstick, they did a story on africanized bees in texas. saying the word africanized alot and how aggressive they were and that they were also known as killer bees. i'm just wondering if anyone else is seeing those kind of stories.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's been known for awhile now that calling those bees africanized is slightly racist on the worlds part.

I perfer to call them: Swiss Hating Bees

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
They always try and link up news stories to similarities, so they all flow smoothly from one transition to another.

For example, whenever they show something happening in the Middle East, they show a US goverment official talking about democracy or our foreign policy, to get a sense of patriotism out of the viewers.

Your original hunch is correct. They tried to link the idea of of the Africanized bees taking over Texas, with Obama. It was no coincidence.

Next time you watch the news, see how every news story transitions to the next, with a similar feature, whether it be policies, country, or event.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The Madness Ends Today

Thread Closed.

top topics

join